IGNORED

I wonder if the Maxwells will attend Erins wedding...

Justme

Well flojo, I can guarantee that you will have more fun wedding that Erin's.

but I won't even have 50 people, let alone 800 families!

Editied because what I originally said only made sense in my head... :wink-kitty:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but I won't even have 50 people, let alone 800 families!

Editied because what I originally said only made sense in my head... :wink-kitty:

I think 50 people will be a ton more fun, than 800 families, most probably with little kids running. Plus, you probably won't have to listen to a whole sermon at your wedding like fundies do.

I am so hoping they livestream this thing but I am not seeing anything that shows that they are planning to. I would actually like to see it as it's happening sans all the Duggar nonsense thrown in if it gets to be shown on TLC later on.

And I really want to see what she does with her hair for this occasion. More then the dress.

Re:hair.me,too.I can't see Erin having a simple pulled-back do for this...nor can I see her covering her head mostly with the veil...I picture her hair going very tall,with a stunning tiara in it.

I picture her dress as one w a hoop in it,very big,very old south southern style.down home Loisiana/Mississippi.

I could be wrong,but it's fun to guess. :)

I think Zach's wedding is to be small and intimate? anyone know?

At least there was no mention of death at Erin's wedding. I guess that would make the Maxwells uncomfortable.

Archived