IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

Whenever Jeremy tries to act wise online or on the show I get a good chuckle out of remembering how he barely passed high school, did terribly on the SAT, and the embarrassing episode when he tried applying for community college with Zack and couldn't answer basic questions. 

He and Audrey truly are the worst.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is random: I realized Zack and Tori's baby's initials are J.K. Roloff. That's pretty close to J.K. Rowling. I wonder if they are Harry Potter fans. 

Count me as another who can't stand Audrey and Jeremy.  Amy is real close to being as awful as those two.  Before Matt started dating Caryn Amy sure did love flaunting her dating around.  Now that Matt has found himself in a relationship with someone who understands him and shares his visions and the guy Amy is dating wants to keep it casual she isn't nice about it.   I know that sometimes Matt has some crazy and ambitious ideas but IMO if it wasn't for him they wold not be rich and famous.  I laugh my ass of  at the idea of Amy claiming to be a good cook.  The early years her house was a disaster and everything was fried.  She only reinvented herself for the new show.

I felt bad for Zach in this episode. The poor guy. Of course it didn't help that Jeremy and Audrey were the ones taking are of him. Audrey couldn't even pretend like she was interested. Gah! Next week in the birth special, I'm actually kinda excited.

Based on the Roloff family instagrams I check out often (Jacob, Zach, Amy, and Tori), it seems to me that Jacob sees at least them pretty often. In one of Jacob's post about leaving the show he complained that the show was nothing like his actual family, so I'm trying not to think that how the Roloff's seem on the show is how they really are. That being said I think it's perfectly fair to judge Audrey and Jeremy based on their website and instagrams since they have control over it.

I'm not surprised Molly escaped. She doesn't seem to want to go back to the farm. Isn't she now an accountant in Spokane? Or something like that.

20 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I felt bad for Zach in this episode. The poor guy. Of course it didn't help that Jeremy and Audrey were the ones taking are of him. Audrey couldn't even pretend like she was interested. 

Audrey was like "I'll wait in the car..." while Jeremy brought Zach to the doctor. Okay bitch....

52 minutes ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

Audrey was like "I'll wait in the car..." while Jeremy brought Zach to the doctor. Okay bitch....

I know! That was absolutely nuts, she was out on her phone making Jeremy come out with updates for her. Seriously? 

Tori is such a lovely person compared to Audrey. When they were having their "girls pampering pedicures" Audrey barely acknowledged the lady doing the pedicures, Tori walks in and shakes her hand and greets her. 

The whole Zach is ill - sees doctor - the 'always more' couple brings him home; They're sitting right next to Zach napping (?) on the couch and the second Amy walks in Zach AND the 'always more' couple is wolving down pasta? 

Also, Zach was miserable, mentioned he was gonna get sick in the car. Couldn't Audrey sit in the backseat, it's not like she is highly pregnant?! Sheesh, I can't imagine feeling poorly and having to wait for someone to get out of the car, move the seat so I could get out. 

Audrey and Jeremy always look so bored and grumpy when they are together. So entitled and so unhappy at the same time. And OMG when Amy introduces Audrey to the lady who will be doing her nails, she says "awesome", in a way a childish 13 year old would say, does not even shake her hand or anything. The kind of attitude for which I would send teenagers out of class if they'd do it again. When Zack is so sick that he gets out of the car and says "I can't even look straight", Audrey turns away and whispers "Yikes".

Such a passive-agressive girl, yet fans will love them because they are pretty and hipster. I do not believe they will beat the 50% in a happily married way (if they will 'beat' it at all). They will be the most angry, passive-agressive couple out there.

(Apologies for any mistakes, English is not my first language).

15 minutes ago, Timetraveler said:

I do not believe they will beat the 50% in a happily married way (if they will 'beat' it at all). They will be the most angry, passive-agressive couple out there.

I was thinking the same thing watching this episode. I can totally see them divorcing. 

Also, why couldn't Jeremy and Audrey have gotten Zach something to eat on the way home from the doctors or made him something when they got to his house? When Amy came in with food, Audrey was all "oh good cuz he hasn't eaten anything..." These two are adults aren't they? Do you think this was just so Amy could show off how cooking is her thing now?

I sort of got a vibe that Amy was thinking it was sort of Toris fault, or was being kind of passive aggressive about Tori in regards to Zach being sick. Like she mentioned it was bc Zach was so worried about taking care of Tori he wasnt taking care of himself, which may be true but it kind of bugged me. Also when she got there shes all "wheres tori" "oh i see". I dunno. I think she babies Zach a lot, which I get but she would bug me if i were Tori. Shes a hell of a lot better than Matt though. 

I do feel Amy babies Zach, I also get it why. I didn't get the impression Amy "blames" Tori for anything. If anything Amy should be happy that Tori has a steady income, which can provide for Zachs family if/when the TLC money dries up. (Yes, I know Zach is a soccer coach and now is "working" with Matt - but still ... ) If Zachs anxiety levels are so high that he gets the physical symptoms we saw/heard of on tv one time every month, I wonder how he is doing now - cause life with a newborn baby is often so much more stressful. 

I got the impression during past episode that Amy prefers Tori over Audrey. 

On 6/22/2017 at 10:02 AM, Eternalbluepearl said:

When Amy came in with food, Audrey was all "oh good cuz he hasn't eaten anything..." These two are adults aren't they? Do you think this was just so Amy could show off how cooking is her thing now?

Yes partly to show off Amy's cooking, partly because Jeremy and Audrey couldn't be bothered to do anything. They're assholes. 

All hail the Roloff queen. Jeremy and Audrey have been extra annoying on IG this week, who is surprised though? Auj is finally the only pregnant Roloff and she's relishing it.

She made a point a while back to post on her blog about how women shouldn't talk about the bad parts of pregnancy because it's such a blessing. (Around the time that Tori mentioned that pregnancy had been rough for her.) Yesterday she posted a 30 week update on IG about the blessings and joys of pregnancy and being chosen to nurture a baby blah blah. 

IMG_4576.PNG

On 6/21/2017 at 6:44 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

This is one thing I won't snark on too much. She wouldn't be allowed in the room with him, Jeremt accompanied him on. What could she have really done in there? I doubt Zack cared where she was.

Ugh Audrey.

yeah i think Amy likes Tori better than Auj too (who wouldn't). I just got a vibe that she didnt think Tori was taking care of zach or trying to help him enough maybe. They both were going through a lot and it seemed to ne rough on them. I think they will do fine with parenthood. I think Ames needs to back off just a smidge. But i have slight MIL issues so maybe im projecting.

Audrey strikes me as the type of girl that suddenly becomes 'just best friends' with the guy you are dating/having a crush on. Uhg.

20 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Ugh Audrey.

yeah i think Amy likes Tori better than Auj too (who wouldn't). I just got a vibe that she didnt think Tori was taking care of zach or trying to help him enough maybe. They both were going through a lot and it seemed to ne rough on them. I think they will do fine with parenthood. I think Ames needs to back off just a smidge. But i have slight MIL issues so maybe im projecting.

I got that vibe a bit as well, I think with that situation Amy has always really babied the kids and especially Zach, so I think it's hard for her to completely cut the cord still. 

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/06/amy-roloff-breaks-major-little-people-big-world-news/

So it seems like there will be yet another season of LPBW. Shocker, we get to see the Blessed One give birth. Excuse me while I barf. 

Can't wait for all the nuggets of "wisdom" pertaining to birth and marriage from Jer and Auj. 

I don't mean to drift far but do you guys remember Dale and Veronica, Audrey and Jeremy's "friends" who were on a recent episode having dinner with them and helping them decide if they should move or not? They are fundies and just shared this gem of a photo online. :my_dodgy: "In support of men due to the recent feminist moment" according to their friend.

IMG_4594.PNG

Ugh not surprised at all.

I also realized especially with this birth special how Audrey doesn't care once the spotlight is off her. I'm really curious on seeing how she deals with a child.

On 6/25/2017 at 1:47 AM, Seculardaisy said:

I don't mean to drift far but do you guys remember Dale and Veronica, Audrey and Jeremy's "friends" who were on a recent episode having dinner with them and helping them decide if they should move or not? They are fundies and just shared this gem of a photo online. :my_dodgy: "In support of men due to the recent feminist moment" according to their friend.

Because men are in need of support, ugh. What a bunch of self absorbed idiots. 

On 6/22/2017 at 9:13 AM, Timetraveler said:

Such a passive-agressive girl, yet fans will love them because they are pretty and hipster. I do not believe they will beat the 50% in a happily married way (if they will 'beat' it at all). They will be the most angry, passive-agressive couple out there.

I am so glad that I found this thread. I cannot stand Audrey.  I could rant for days...but I won't.  In my opinion, they are not happily married. Audrey comes off as an opportunist who just wanted to ride the Roloff's coat tails. When watching them on TLC I honestly do not see any love there.  They both come off as checked out and over it all. I could definitely see them ending up divorced. This "beating 50 percent" shit annoys way more than it should.  They started all of that after being married for like 10 minutes and now try to talk like that have been married for 25 years and know everything. Marriage experts!! Audrey just wanted to be famous and she just wants that farm.  Marrying Jeremy is just want she had to do to get the ball rolling.

I used to favor Zach and Tori but I'm starting to think they're just a little more likeable because they don't speak out much. 

That Dale Partridge guy runs a popular page and he recently posted that secular people can't feel love like Christians bc they don't believe in god and they may feel emotion but it's not true love and emotion without Jesus. Essentially being super reductive and trying to act like Secular folks are robots. It was pretty run of the mill christian crap but so negative and while jeremy commented on it "boom." (because he never actually has anything intelligent to say.) Tori also "liked" the post so that tells me a lot more about her beliefs as a person.

Just a big fundie light family. At least Jacob and his GF seem pretty progressive.

@Jessie E Don't forget that they recite their marriage vows when they have sex (forever will scar me). I also heard the divorce rate has dropped too.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived