IGNORED

Little Rock, Ak says teachers must wear underwear and bras!!

Chowder Head

I assume that the list of rules came about because of some blatantly inappropriate clothing choices by some teachers. If it's obvious to students that the teacher is not wearing underwear, or if the underwear is blatantly on display, that's over the line.

The wording used on the list of rules is just unfortunate and demeaning. There are ways to do this properly, people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, am I the only one who has thought of the South Park teacher Miss Chokesondick? I think I may have just shown how incredibly immature I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Truth. Without being specific about where I work, let's just say that wearing undergarments to work is NOT a matter of common sense for some people, and they need to be told. I have one coworker who badly needs a bra and doesn't wear one. Our dress code mandates "appropriate undergarments" but our boss does not go there with anyone.

This reminds me of an incident I witnessed at the grocery story a while back. There was an obese woman in front of me wearing a denim skirt with a long slit in the back. She bent over to get something. When she did, I saw all of her lady parts and butthole. She wasn't wearing any underwear :pink-shock: :wtf:

Can someone PLEASE change the title of this thread so that it reads "Little Rock, AR"? AK is Alaska, and it's inaccurate. It was pointed out on the first page, but no one did anything.

If the mods can randomly change thread titles because they "auto-completed to something dire" ("Help I'm going to") why can't they change the title when it IS INACCURATE?

Archived