IGNORED

ATI Materials on eBay

homeschoolmomma1

I saw there is a complete ATI set on Ebay. If I was rich I would buy it and scan everything into the computer lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... TQ:US:1123

I guess I am just nosy ;)

Also... Did anyone here of this Wisdom Book loving mom? (I am sure you all do)

myfatherssheep.blogspot.com/2010_06_27_archive.html

I am also sorry I don't post more. Our family is just trying to make a bit more income and get out of debt... you think Jim Bob would give me some of his millions? lol

Wisdom books are in color now! I had to :roll: at this medicine resource. All medical teaching through Gothard are exactly like this:

We did the Medicine resource today. Our challenge & study was how does amputation of gangrenous members demonstrate the concept of cutting off an offending member to save the rest of the body? This was such a good visual on the importance removing things that tempt us to sin or feed our sin

Wisdom books are in color now! I had to :roll: at this medicine resource. All medical teaching through Gothard are exactly like this:

We did the Medicine resource today. Our challenge & study was how does amputation of gangrenous members demonstrate the concept of cutting off an offending member to save the rest of the body? This was such a good visual on the importance removing things that tempt us to sin or feed our sin

What age group would you talk like that?

All ages. That is how it works. From the youngest to the oldest you teach them the same thing and then give them different activities to do with it. At least I'm pretty sure that is how it worked. I was older when my parents joined and they never used them for teaching, just reading through them.

Wow amputation. That's cutting edge Civil War era medicine right there. I can really see how you're preparing your children for a successful grasp of science and technology with these "wisdom books." Please teach me more Mr. Gothard.

Holy cannoli that's expensive!

Actually that lady said it isn't because people pay 600+ per year just for 4 wisdom books. This is like the whole set for an amount you would spend in a year. Sadly she should just give them to us for us to laugh at....

I also love how the Wisdom book attempts to compare necessary amputation that is used in saving a person's life to voluntarily avoiding certain influences in that can lead to destructive (or enjoyable, depending on one's interpretation) behaviors.

Because the two are totally related, dontcha know. :lol:

There are 3 hours left and there are no questions, no bids. Also this:

Most of the pages are still shrink wrapped into packages. There are 54 books. Each book contains a Parent Guide Planner; set of Greek/Vocabulary Cards; Wisdom Booklets and Mastery Quizzes and Greek worksheets

makes me think that someone bought the full set, read a few, discovered they were pure crap and decided not to use them. Either that or they spent a ton a money and are now looking to get some of it back because of an emergency. Whichever it is I feel sorry for the original purchaser-- so much money for such useless tripe. Gothard really is a shyster, isn't he.

All ages. That is how it works. From the youngest to the oldest you teach them the same thing and then give them different activities to do with it. At least I'm pretty sure that is how it worked. I was older when my parents joined and they never used them for teaching, just reading through them.

So does it repeat every few years, or if you learned about it and did the activity when you were five thats all you get or werent born when they learned it, do you miss it altogether?

Well if that's not the most horrible example of modern medicine I have EVER heard. These days, they would debried the gangrene, potentially do a vascular bypass if warranted and spend months and months on IV antibiotics AND with wound care coming into the home three times per week to set up wound vac LONG before they would EVER *just* chop a limb off.

I mean, a trauma situation where they were unable to bionic man the person would warrant a sudden and decisive amputation, but gangrene would NEVER skip straight to the chop off the body part stage.

Plus, these days is FAR more likely to be MRSA than "gangrene" that is threatening a limb.

Geesh.

Archived