IGNORED

British Fundies (I Think?) Expecting Number 13

miffy

Theyve got 11, and their youngest is now five, so they didnt have any more since the documentary.

Well that's something, at least. Where'd you find the update?

I wanna know what's going on with that Indian family from the British documentary. They had 15 or so kids, the wife didn't want any more and kept saying so, but the husband kept saying proudly that it didn't matter because she couldn't resist him.

Aww bless him! I kind of liked him he was a bit nutty. When he made the resist comment I think if memory serves he was half joking about how gorgeous he was rather then any submissive type crap?

Is he the super intelligent one with a shedload of degrees that can't get a job?

He was the one without a job. Because of the amount of degrees he has earned, he feels like he cant take just any job... I mean most of them are below his level (in his mind) and so apparently its less degrading to receive government assistance than to idk ya know get a job. Its a sad day when the families we snark on here make me sound like a conservative eek. (communism, monotheology, social justice, welfare to those who need it, living communally, solidarity... sigh ok I'm back to myself.)

I just remember feeling so sorry for his wife. Aside from all of the not-subtle at all comments she made relating to how much she does not want to have another child, her eyes spoke volumes. She just seemed so sad, so dis-empowered. She made a point to explain that it was an arranged marriage and that she didn't love her husband. So sad, so sad. Oh and I absolutely hated that when the family health social worker or whatever came over to check on her post birth the husband talked over her and for her. The SW would ask how she was healing after the birth and the husband would push himself into the conversation and answer for her. Controlling much? I'm glad she got her way and had no more children, hopefully a social worker or friend helped her out with a few tips on how to not get pregnant. I cant remember the woman's name but: "Free ___"!

Archived