IGNORED

Legend Of Korra: Book 2 Spirits!

AtroposHeart

I can't wait and we finally get a release date! September 13, Friday. I am happy because I have a friend who is deaf and usually works Saturday and Nick doesn't subtitle the episodes when they put them online.

Well, anyway. I am so excited for this, the trailers so far have been epic and I've loved Avatar since the beginning and seeing this is making me fangirl so damn hard

I was also very excited to hear about this series, I love Avatar, too. :) Thanks for the update about the release date.

Do you have any reccomendations for good Anime? The last good one I saw was Code Geass.

Hhmm...sorry for taking long to respond, but the two recent anime I saw and liked were "Attack on Titan" and "Sword Art Online" both can be viewed for free on Crunchyroll

• 2 weeks later...
Hhmm...sorry for taking long to respond, but the two recent anime I saw and liked were "Attack on Titan" and "Sword Art Online" both can be viewed for free on Crunchyroll

Thanks - I appreciate the reccomendations! (It also took me awhile to get back here, I was out of town for a week) :)

The last one I saw that was really good was The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk (season 1) and The Sword of Uruk (season 2). Both seasons are available on YouTube, and were way better than what I expected.

I would also like to mention that I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brother and loved it! I have never seen the original series, but I know that Brotherhood follows the manga; while the original anime did not.

My best friend loves Full Metal Alchemist - she has been trying to get me to watch it for awhile now. I've heard great things about it. The Tenchi Muyo series looks pretty good, too, I saw a couple of episodes.

This reminds me, I recently played a video game where the villain's motivations weren't very well explained in the stroyline, but then an Anime series was made based on the game, and it did a much better job than the game of clarifying things, lol.

Archived