IGNORED

Welcome SUSANNA GRACE Munck.

Justme

Mama Munck and her elder daughters enjoy twee decorations and party themes. That's all very nice, but it doesn't negate the fact that they are fundamentalist zealots who control the lives if their undereducated adult children and severely constrain their life choices.

And they want to control our lives in the same way, even though what the rest of the world does has nothingnothingnothing to do with how they choose to live their lives.

Am I alone in being sad that this baby has been born to a homeschooling mother who can't put together a grammatically correct and properly spelled sentence?

Am I alone in being sad that this baby has been born to a homeschooling mother who can't put together a grammatically correct and properly spelled sentence?

That's why it's a good thing she's cute.

Susannah/Susanna is a fairly popular name with the fundie crowd. Not sure why, but it may be because of Susannah Wesley, the mother of John and Charles Wesley. When I read books on homeschooling, she seemed to be revered as the ultimate quiverful, saintly, homeschooling woman of God.

Susannah/Susanna is a fairly popular name with the fundie crowd. Not sure why, but it may be because of Susannah Wesley, the mother of John and Charles Wesley. When I read books on homeschooling, she seemed to be revered as the ultimate quiverful, saintly, homeschooling woman of God.

Another reason Susanna/Susannah is popular is because it's a biblical name.

Another reason Susanna/Susannah is popular is because it's a biblical name.

Oh woops. Well, duh. Lol! (Had to actually look that one up!)

Even so, I still bet it's mostly due to Susannah Wesley, Queen of homeschooling moms!

Oh woops. Well, duh. Lol! (Had to actually look that one up!)

Even so, I still bet it's mostly due to Susannah Wesley, Queen of homeschooling moms!

I think you're right. Their surname is a popular boy's name in the fundie world.

There are some more pictures up on the Muncks' site. Notably, Susanna arrived only a couple of hours after they got to the hospital. So yeah, you can insert a joke here about turbo births when the mother has had that many children.

I'm wondering if they'll be visiting Amanda in the hospital for her first baby by this time next year.

I think you're right. Their surname is a popular boy's name in the fundie world.

The youngest Muncks boy is a Wesley.

Archived