IGNORED

a new one on headcovering

grantedgrant

Candy's talking about the blessings of head covering in her latest blog post. This particular blessing made me go :shock:

Angels look down, and see my headcovering. Fallen angels see I am under my husband's headship and the Lord's protection. I am therefore not available for an incubus rendezvous, or to offer up my genetics to create any new wave of Nephilim.

Oh, the things I didn't know I had to worry about...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon me if I don't understand exactly how all of this works, but if a fallen angel really wanted to have sex with a woman, is he really going to let her head covering get in the way? WTF?

Candy's talking about the blessings of head covering in her latest blog post. This particular blessing made me go :shock:

Oh, the things I didn't know I had to worry about...

Oh. Ok.

:roll:

:evil-eye: May I have a link to the crazy?

Here you go. Enjoy!

joyfulchristianhomemaking.com/

An incubus revelation sounds kind of fun. Where do I sign up?

One wonders if Ms. Headcovering has been having some spicy dreams and would rather chalk them up to naughty angels than actually accept that she has a sex drive?

Oh, Candy, my gateway fundie.

She seems to have conveniently forgotten that her husband didn't want her to cover in the first place, but she set her mind upon it and "convicted" him. So she's not really under er husband's headship, is she? Candy does seem to wear the pants in the daily life of her family, but is, on an emotional level, strangely dependent on a husband I'd consider (at least) emotionally abusive.

But yes, that was a new one for me, too... at least she does not claim the headcovering itself does protect her, but the spiritual leadership of her husband, which is, from a logical point of view, a tiny tad better. I applaud her for knowing that an incubus is the male sexual demon while succubus is the female one. I wonder how her husbands keeps those off?

Still wondering how she comes to believe being impregnated by an incubus will give you nephilim-children, those were giants created by the "Sons of God" having intercourse with human women (Gen 6,4). It is quite far-fetched to identify the "Sons of God" with incubi.

Oh my. Since head-covering, "I am not lusted after as much, which is a big praise."

Um. I kind of doubt that was a huge problem to start with. And really, how would you know that's the case?

I dont understand why she thinks that head coverings make bikers be respectful towards her. They have always been respectful towards me. I dont cover my head or wear dresses.

It sounds like she judged them based on what they are wearing. That is not a christian thing to do.

I dont understand why she thinks that head coverings make bikers be respectful towards her. They have always been respectful towards me. I dont cover my head or wear dresses.

It sounds like she judged them based on what they are wearing. That is not a christian thing to do.

I walked my dog dressed as a pumpkin on Halloween and a whole group of bikers pulled over to coo over him and tell me how cute he was.

I never realized I could have ended up mother to the Nu Nephalim Hordes, what with my slutty uncovered hair and all.

I just noticed:

Many of the blessings she now claims come from her headcovering, she previously found to be caused by wearing dresses-only, before she started covering. I vividly remember her posts about men who opened doors for her and called her "Ma'am" because she was dressed in such beautiful, feminine dresses.

I walked my dog dressed as a pumpkin on Halloween and a whole group of bikers pulled over to coo over him and tell me how cute he was.

I never realized I could have ended up mother to the Nu Nephalim Hordes, what with my slutty uncovered hair and all.

Bikers are in general, respectful and kind individuals. A group of them helped me change my tire once. I was in the middle of nowhere during a rain storm. I did not ask for help, they just did it. I have had other experiences with them. They have all been positive. There may be some bad apples, but, they are good in general (like all humans).

Her level of cray-cray is just...I can't even.

Gee, thanks Candy. I never realized that my covering was a shield to protect me from becoming the mother of ...whatever it is you referenced. I'll keep that in mind.

:wtf: :cray-cray: :cray-cray: :cray-cray:

LOL, actually, that could be a good answer in the arsenal for rude people who ask questions...

"Why are you wearing that thing on your head?"

"So that I don't become the mother of a Nephilim army that will DESTROY YOU!" (while giving them the death stare I perfected when my kids were toddlers)

So headcoverings are like condoms?

Which makes it a form of birth control. Which means fundies who wear headcoverings to prevent being impregnated by some kind of demonic alien thing are being so hypocritical. Arent all babies blessings, even if they have tentacles and claws? They shoudnt reject a blessing like that, if God didnt want her to be impregnated by demons, he would have stopped the demons as isnt God all powerful?

So headcoverings are like condoms?

Which makes it a form of birth control. Which means fundies who wear headcoverings to prevent being impregnated by some kind of demonic alien thing are being so hypocritical. Arent all babies blessings, even if they have tentacles and claws? They shoudnt reject a blessing like that, if God didnt want her to be impregnated by demons, he would have stopped the demons as isnt God all powerful?

Now I have a mental image of Candy in one of her "lovely, feminine dresses" and a giant condom on her head. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Why are you wearing that thing on your head?"

"So that I don't become the mother of a Nephilim army that will DESTROY YOU!" (while giving them the death stare I perfected when my kids were toddlers)

:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol:

They shoudnt reject a blessing like that, if God didnt want her to be impregnated by demons, he would have stopped the demons as isnt God all powerful?

Well, you know, she would only get pregnant if it were a legitimate demon /sarcasm

I know I am being a child, but...

Angels look down, and see my headcovering. Fallen angels see the panty under my skirt.

Wow, that's a quiver full of crazy! Didn't she spend some time living in an RV? Love the side-bar stuff especially her take down of St Patrick in which she dismisses all non-fundie churches as apostate and manages to claim Patrick never existed. Now, I'm not into saints and I don't believe for a second that he banished the snakes from Ireland, but he did actually exist. It's quite well documented.

Yeah, Candy has been around a looooong time, in the past even having various blogs dedicated to her.

Famous for her rabid Anti-Catholicism with arguments so outdated everyone else is ashamed to use them, her obsession with home management (she needs a thick, large binder to organize her mobile home), her denial of living in a mobile home, her constant struggle to lose weight, pretending to eat healthy while living on chocolate bars and soft drinks, and her opinion of being an expert in anything she just started, like sewing. She puts herself on a pedestal and everyone else who lives not up to her arbitrary standards is a bad woman, a bad wife, a bad mother and will go to hell.

Good things to say about Candy? Hm... she's not quiverfull, I think.

............holy shit

I think there's a headcovering that protects against that as well. :wink-kitty:

Archived