IGNORED

Lori Alexander Loves Pioneer Woman

:( Well, hell! I can't figure our Dr. Pepper in a can, either. So, there my Pepper sits, waiting patiently for me to drink it. Perhaps, I will head over to Food Network dot com. I saw a recipe for frozen grapes there once. *Fingers crossed that they will tell me how to drink my Pepper*

Also, I am just in awe that you have mastered blueberries in a bowl. My mind is blown. I just can't fathom.....

Frozen grapes; my favorite summer recipe!

Must head to food network dot com to make sure I get it right. Love that recipe.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I admit to watching The Pioneer Woman every week but not for the food. I watch because of her dog. We had a Basset Hound (his name was Lyle) and I miss him to this day, even though he died 15 years ago. I like watching her Basset and, unless I am seeing double, which is entirely possible, I think there is another Basset Hound on the ranch as well.

Yeah, I think you're right about there being two Basset hounds. I don't know what the other one's name is. I always wanted a Basset when I was growing up. Not too long after we moved into our house, a stray Basset showed up and stayed for a couple of weeks. My kids ended up calling him Basquel or Baskel. The girls still talk about Basquel even though it's been 20 years and they are all grown. There is (or was) a Bassett mix owned by one of our neighbors. His name was Caspar and he was a real fixture in the neighborhood. He'd follow people walking their dogs around the neighborhood. Bassets really are such special dogs.

Ok- so I went to her blog and I couldn't find that she said anything bad about Ree. I admit I skimmed the posts, but am I missing something? Did I not ready the right posts?

May 17, 2010. It's a doozy.

I don't see any posts available prior to 2011.

http://www.rechelleunplugged.com/2010/0 ... -i-and-ii/

On the right side of the screen, there's a drop-down box for you to select the month and year of the post you're looking for, and you can go back through all of the entries for that month. It took me a while to find it, too.

http://www.rechelleunplugged.com/2010/0 ... -i-and-ii/

On the right side of the screen, there's a drop-down box for you to select the month and year of the post you're looking for, and you can go back through all of the entries for that month. It took me a while to find it, too.

Thanks. That was really, really, creepy. Is this Lori Alexander is a monster's experience? If so, it seems like from her more recent posts she's back on the P Dub bandwagon.

Archived