IGNORED

House passes late-term abortion ban

crazyforkate

I am going to pass a bill that REQUIRES you to donate a kidney if you match someone on the kidney transplant list. I don't care if you have only one kidney and giving your other one away will kill you, we need to save LIVES here. I don't care if psychologically you are not fit or ready to have a kidney removed. We need to save LIVES. I don't care if you think the surgery might be dangerous- they remove kidneys laparoscopically now, it's safer than childbirth, and we need to save LIVES. Your life is not as important as the recipient's so suck it up! Not giving your kidney is MURDER!

First in line for testing for compatibility- pro-LIFERS!

I have yet to see an anti-abortion protester deal with this question in any logical way.

I have yet to see an anti-abortion protester deal with this question in any logical way.

According to anti-choicers, only their context counts, and the opposite opposition's doesn't/doesn't make sense to them because it has to do DIRECTLY with abortion, not comparing it to another life/death situation. :roll:

Every time Trent Franks (he sponsored this bill) pops up in the news I facepalm for my state. He is such a fucking creep and it seems like banning abortion is the only reason he ever got into politics.

Gotta wonder if some very lucky lady made an escape from this overly controlling douche canoe with an abortion.

Archived