IGNORED

Huckabee's New Gig

Ralar

Well, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves so they might have wondered why Martin Luther was allowed in the same church as them. Of course, if rumors are right, Jefferson might also wonder if Luther was a descendent of his.

Well, Washington and Jefferson owned slaves so they might have wondered why Martin Luther was allowed in the same church as them. Of course, if rumors are right, Jefferson might also wonder if Luther was a descendent of his.

I suspect it was an interfaith service as well as racially inclusive. Notice Kennedy (Catholic) in the back row, and the star of David depicted in one of the stained glass windows.

Never let little things like historical accuracy get in the way of making a buck. I mean raising Godly children.

Besides, if you educate them badly enough, they'll never have the reading skills needed to find out that you bore false witness.

This is disturbing on so many levels, but the Catholic school girl in her short skirt hanging out with that Founding Father at :55 is one of the more bizarre images I've seen in while.

dSRIuXGO9ok

So, Huckabee, the Pre-Columbian Native Americans of North and South America believed in the Christian God? Do you have any proof? How does Huck know that the founding fathers were Christian or not? Some of them could have been atheists or deists, pretending to be a type of religion so that the religious fundies of the time would vote for them. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) This inspires me to write a story of a religious group that influences public schools through parents to teach a nations' kids revisionist history in order to further its religious agenda...

This is disturbing on so many levels, but the Catholic school girl in her short skirt hanging out with that Founding Father at :55 is one of the more bizarre images I've seen in while.

dSRIuXGO9ok

This is what happens when people have no direct way to act out their fantasies.

The only one of those men that I know was religious was Dr King. I don't know about George Washington and religion except that he was Episcopalian. Lincoln never joined a church and there's a fairly good argument that he was atheist. Raygun (yes, I misspelled it intentionally) was not particularly a churchgoer and used religion out of political expedience. Most of those men were notorious womanizers save Lincoln, Washington and Ike who had relationships with Sally Fairfax and Kay Summersby respectively though it is doubtful that the relationships were consummated.

I don't suppose this contains lessons on the Jefferson Bible? You know, the one Jefferson hacked up to take out all the supernatural parts. Or any lessons on how the Founding Fathers were Deists? No? lmao. I assume Huckabee learned history from David Barton. And you can see how scholarship has worked out for him.

Archived