IGNORED

Casons Expectant 17th Child

roddma

Have we talked about them before? After two miscarriages and Clomids, the Casons are expecting their 17th child. They were featured a few months ago on a Nat Geo specail,"Megafamilies'. There are some things I like about them better than the Dggars or Bateses. Mr. Cason makes $80,000 a year and they spend only $1600 a month for food. The Duggars spend around $3000 per month with only a couple of more people. The kids go to school and wear pants. However, I think the mom is addicted to babies though she didn't admit it. Why else would you be disappointed not being able to conceive with already 16 kids less than 2 yrs apart?

http://www.inquisitr.com/654450/couple- ... 7th-child/

I hope they pass the Duggars. Just because I would love to see Michelle's reaction. However taking fertility drugs for your 17th is kinda crazy.

I hope they pass the Duggars. Just because I would love to see Michelle's reaction. However taking fertility drugs for your 17th is kinda crazy.

I want someone to pass the Duggars. Anyone. Not because I agree with someone having 20 kids, which I think is an impossible amount for anyone to look after, just because I think Michelle needs knocking down a peg or two, cause shes not as great as she thinks she is.

Have we talked about them before? After two miscarriages and Clomids, the Casons are expecting their 17th child. They were featured a few months ago on a Nat Geo specail,"Megafamilies'. There are some things I like about them better than the Dggars or Bateses. Mr. Cason makes $80,000 a year and they spend only $1600 a month for food. The Duggars spend around $3000 per month with only a couple of more people. The kids go to school and wear pants. However, I think the mom is addicted to babies though she didn't admit it. Why else would you be disappointed not being able to conceive with already 16 kids less than 2 yrs apart?

http://www.inquisitr.com/654450/couple- ... 7th-child/

I think she's addicted to having babies too. It seems like she's always looking forward to the next one right after one is born.

Does anyone else find all the "who hoos" on her blog and Facebook annoying or is it just me?

I occasionally at the Cason blog. I do find them to be more likable than the Duggars. I believe their oldest daughter recently married or got engaged. I remember hearing something that they are main stream Christians. I do think the mother is addicted to pregnancy/babies. Dave did post in the thread mentioned above.

They don't seem to be fundie at all. Their first grandchild was born to their unmarried, but engaged, daughter. They all dress like regular people, and the kids all have regular names. No mention of religion in any of their posts.

Several children ago, they lived near us. They aren't or at least weren't fundie at all. Aside from so many kids, they're pretty normal with no praying at restaurants before meals, kids wear shorts, kids go to public school, and they encourage the kids to go to work and college.

I want someone to pass the Duggars. Anyone. Not because I agree with someone having 20 kids, which I think is an impossible amount for anyone to look after, just because I think Michelle needs knocking down a peg or two, cause shes not as great as she thinks she is.

There are several couples ahead of the Duggars, including a couple in Ukraine who had their 22nd or 23rd last year. Chelly will never hold the record, even for the modern era.

There are several couples ahead of the Duggars, including a couple in Ukraine who had their 22nd or 23rd last year. Chelly will never hold the record, even for the modern era.

But I'm sure each one is like a dagger to her heart. :mrgreen:

She is facebook friends with the Jeub father, and they seem to be followed by a lot of fundies. One time Christi put a post up about how proud she is of her gay son and someone actually commented "If my son turned out gay I'd feel like I did something wrong because I havent turned him towards God" something like that, it was sickening.

oops I mean expecting 17th child. typo they also have a mortgage and make car payments. At least they tried to better themselves without a show. It does seem like a baby addiction. Relgious or not, how can anyone possibly give all the kids one on one attention? And what happens when these women can't have anymore babies?

I'm not really eager to give them a bunch of credit like some people do. Kids are about more than money and pants. I don't care how much money they make; I don't believe it's possible to truly give that many kids the attention they need. And no, I don't hope anyone passes the Duggars, fundie or otherwise. It's not healthy for the kids that already exist and their well-being matters a lot more than making one idiot feel bad about losing a baby-making contest.

There is a family in B.C. who has more than 20 kids, but I can't seem to find a link on them. I saw them on the news a few years ago. I believe they were Catholic. And there's this poor woman http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/-depth/01/17 ... e-too-late (news site)

Archived