IGNORED

Lori Alexander comments on Sunshine Mary

I thought this was deserving of its own thread.

Sunshine Mary's most recent post deals contains lots of patriarchy links. Lori Alexander (Always Learning) comments about the links, and about Sunshine Mary's recent post about her dishwasher. (Sunshine Mary put knives in the dishwasher against her headship's orders. When the dishwasher broke, he refused to buy her a new one to punish her).

But what Lori writes is unbelievable and I hope she meant it as a joke:

I loved the first one! I don’t think he is a believer, but I think most men long for days when women acted like women and loved all the aspects of home life. I enjoyed your post yesterday. My husband and I got a good laugh over it. He told me he would have given me 2 choices…a good spanking or no dishwasher. I told him I would take the spanking any day! {I think most children would prefer a good spanking to time out, being grounded, etc. It is over so much quicker and I think pain is a great teacher.}

Edited to spell out Sunshine Mary's name, instead of usual her initials, which might not be clear to everyone

First, you are longing for days that do not exist. The days when women loved all aspects of home life? Yes, most women enjoyed all of the hand washing of dishes and clothes and doing everything from scratch with no conveniences or leisure time. Has she ever talked to an older woman? FFS

Oops, here's the link. It's the seventh mysognistic comment down.

/sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/a-dozen-links-plus-i-miss-the-patriarchy-more-each-day-dont-you/#comments

Edited to break link - lilith

Ugh! What is wrong with these people?????? I hope this is just some form of religious BDSM. I seem to get that vibe from a lot of the fundie bloggers. Maybe I'm just too hopeful that the women just want that type of play, although I have serious issues with 24/7 D/S relationships as it is.

Right I think I have it now. Lori and Ken and Sunshine Mary and Mr Where the sun don't shine. They are all swingers. None of this is about the bible or so forth. They are a secret society of kinky. Now I will need to decode all the posts since I have the key. :lol:

Enigma has nothing on me. Telling you 8-)

Going to start with patriarch- Penis.

Dishwasher- Penis.

Ken- Penis.

Spanking- Penised.

Punish - Penish. (Sean Connery fantasy.)

Headship- Penis pointy bit.

Some more study required. It's all clear now :P :lol:

She totally isn't kidding or joking around. She and Ken are all over Christian Domestic Discipline. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if most of our fundie friends arent.

Yup, as we've discussed here before, without the Jesus talk and the insistence that EVERYONE MUST LIVE THIS WAY, some of those posts are indistinguishable from BDSM blogs where the couple is participating in 24/7 total power exchange.

Interesting how Lori's tone changes for a different audience.

She's not trying to speak in her "mentor" voice, she's all light happy "we're both just silly naughty girls together".

Considering that Lori and Ken are late middle aged conservative Christian sociopaths it makes me want to vomit.

Oooohhh kinky.

I knew Lori was into stuff like that. Anyone who fetishises spanking and submission in that way must be up to some naughty stuff in the bedroom.

OK, so we all agree that this is proof positive that Lori and Ken are into the kinky shit. Can I have an Amen?

Is that our Farm Boy commenting? The single Christian boy hoping for a courtship?

He says in the good old days "sassy" women weren't given the time of day.

THis seems about counter to everything I've seen about men and women in my lifetime, and what i've heard and understood from men and women far older than I.

It would be interesting to see what he views as nonsassy women and what any female family members of his must be like.

Raise your hand if this was a surprise. No one? Didn't think so.

Christ Lori is disgusting. "Pain is a great teacher". (omg that made my skin crawl)

To the OP: Great find. It's good to see this one being exposed for who she actually is.

Wish there was a way for some of her followers to see this.

Interesting how Lori's tone changes for a different audience.

She's not trying to speak in her "mentor" voice, she's all light happy "we're both just silly naughty girls together".

Considering that Lori and Ken are late middle aged conservative Christian sociopaths it makes me want to vomit.

Totally agree. It was like reading a different person's writing. She is all over this shit.

OK, so we all agree that this is proof positive that Lori and Ken are into the kinky shit. Can I have an Amen?

Yup, that is the proof. But apart of me thinks that Lori isn't always happy with the kink and that is why bitches on her blog about the women aren't submissive to their husbands.

AMEN I knew it! I never thought we would actually find her admitting to it though.

Sunshine Mary's most recent post deals contains lots of patriarchy links. Lori Alexander (Always Learning) comments about the links, and about Sunshine Mary's recent post about her dishwasher. (Sunshine Mary put knives in the dishwasher against her headship's orders. When the dishwasher broke, he refused to buy her a new one to punish her).

I thought it was odd when I saw Lori's blog, Always Learning, on Sunshine Mary's blogroll. I mean Lori seems so much more prim and proper. You'd never see her offer blow job lessons as Sunshine has. But I got a chuckle out of the above comment.

Here's Sunshine's response:

What's up with these Christian ladies and their kink? Do you think their BSDM fascination followed their submission, or the submission is a way to justify their BSDM fetish?

This was...really disturbing. Especially when I think about her endorsement and history of beating her kids.

Pain is a great teacher? Why? How does it make me focus better? How can I learn anything when all I feel is pain? Then I would focus on the pain instead of actually learning what I'm supposed to.

Edited to spell out Sunshine Mary's name, instead of usual her initials, which might not be clear to everyone

To the bolded part. Since I'm not a spanking parent I'm sure I just don't understand but the whole point to punishment is to teach the child a lesson. If it is preferred by the person being corrected to be spanked than have a time out wouldn't that mean that the time out is a better punishment? I thought the whole point to spanking is that it is a long term solution?? :think:

Slightly off topic.

Why does he refuse to buy her a dishwater for putting knives in there? Is he dumb enough to think that the knives caused the dishwasher to break.

Slightly off topic.

Why does he refuse to buy her a dishwater for putting knives in there? Is he dumb enough to think that the knives caused the dishwasher to break.

That is a rhetorical question, right?

Headship- Penis pointy bit.

Thanks for that. Thanks a lot. With that image in my mind, I'll never again be able to read a fundie's wifely submission blog with a straight face. Which is a good thing.

Thanks for that. Thanks a lot. With that image in my mind, I'll never again be able to read a fundie's wifely submission blog with a straight face. Which is a good thing.

I take it you are acquainted with the "Diaries of the Fellowship" fanfic? The one which gave the world the concept of "his elfhood"?

(but don't worry, Sam will kill him if he tries anything)

Archived