IGNORED

Stay with your mean husband...it'll save him from hell!

Koala

Why, oh why do I continue to read this horrid woman's blog? :pull-hair:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/05/standing-in-gap-for-their-husbands.html

Whenever I write about women staying with their mean husbands, I have all these "supposed" experts come out of their hiding and tell me how wrong I am to teach such things. They think they should leave these husbands and divorce them.

Mean husbands are unhappy people. This is a spiritual battle. These wives are standing in the gap for their miserable husbands and praying for their salvation. By staying with their husbands, they are sanctifying them. They may even help save their soul from hell.

Is this too much to ask? I don't think so.

If they leave and divorce their husbands, their husbands have little chance of ever living a decent, godly life but the Bible promises us we overcome evil with good.

God hates divorce.

Yeah, God hates divorce and Lori hates women.

And once again, women are somehow completely responsible for not only the behaviour, but the eternal salvation, of men. Pretty weird given that we're supposed to be the meek and submissive weaker sex.

Lori do you know that feeling when a week of constipation suddenly ends? That's how I felt after my divorce. It's orgasmic. Divorces are orgasmic. It is the time before the divorce that sucks but the relief is really, like firework. But I guess your god hates female orgasm too. At least the idea.

PS I iz responsible for a mighty male's salvation? I cannot be that powerful, I is just a female...

Women, we just don't matter. We are the least important of all things, expected to sacrifice our bodies for zygotes, our happiness for abusers, our voices for the church. I care more for my houseplants than Lori does for women.

Yes, Lori, staying with a mean husband IS too much to ask. You can pray for mean hubby without living with him, if you are so inclined.

I still owe her a kitchen quote from the bible.

The lord has laid it on my heart many times that this blog takes too much time away from Lori's family. She still has a (grown) child at home that she needs to me monitoring 24/7 and a woman can always improve in areas of cooking and cleaning. I fear that our poor Ken may suffer for Lori's dedication to her mentoring/blog ministry.

We'll, at least we'll know who to blame if he winds up in hell :whistle:

Guerss what, Lori. If I was burdened with a mean, abusive husband my very LAST priority would be his spiritual health.

The lord has laid it on my heart many times that this blog takes too much time away from Lori's family. She still has a (grown) child at home that she needs to me monitoring 24/7 and a woman can always improve in areas of cooking and cleaning. I fear that our poor Ken may suffer for Lori's dedication to her mentoring/blog ministry.

We'll, at least we'll know who to blame if he winds up in hell :whistle:

That is genius. I just cooked up a rather dull and stupid comment, still pending.

Guerss what, Lori. If I was burdened with a mean, abusive husband my very LAST priority would be his spiritual health.

Hey Lori, I will take it further. If I was burdened with a mean, abusive, husband, he can go to hell.

Look at this comment from Lori:

My Bible Study leader's husband was having an affair. She would help him wash his car and wave to him as he drove away to his girlfriend. He eventually came back to her, repented, and they became marriage mentors for many years. He was so thankful to her for standing by his side through his foolishness.

Good hell, maybe she should take up the girlfriend's laundry and make the pair of them dinner :angry-banghead:

This is where fundy logic gets so tied up in knots it can't think straight. God is all-powerful, all-knowing and only he has the ability to make you believe in him. Women are inherently weak spiritually and need to be led to god by a man. They cannot be the spiritual head of their family. Only a man can do that. Yet, somehow, these weak women are responsible for doing what apparently god cannot- leading their men to god (although they can't lead) and are eternally damned if they don't.

Let's face it Lori. Requiring women to stay with abusive men has nothing to do with "leading men to god" and everything to do with controlling women. You have to make up your mind. Either we are weak vessels or mighty leaders. We really can't be expected to be both.

My husband was a giant baby with temper tantrums and fits, disobeying authorities, getting arrested at airports and spending days in airport jails, banned from shopping malls and restaurants for attacking staff members and other guests. We were thrown out of taxis because of him, a few times we almost got knifed and beaten up because he would just insult strangers on the street for no reason. He would smuggle weapons from the US back to his home country for which once I almost got arrested too.

So I went back to the kitchen and knelt down on the kitchen floor and prayed while I was cooking, I prayed by I was chopping onions and peeling potatoes and I was just cooking and praying and praying and cooking and I only came out of the kitchen when God has removed his need for insulting, threatening, attacking people around us and his need to force me to disobey authorities. It was like ta-da! Gone! So I went back into the kitchen and praised God for his mercy. The kitchen is my temple, here's where I heal my soul. Much love in Him, N.

Okay, which one of you is Nessa?

Even better is Lori's response:

Great testimony, Nessa. Thank you for sharing. We forget how powerful prayer is.

We forget how powerful Snark is too. That's why I pray to the Snark Gods every day.

I knew this was a Lori thread based on the title. She has done similar postings like this before. This shit pisses me off because she is basically thinking it is ok for women to be in bad situations. This might sound crazy, but I think Lori is much worse and in some ways more dangerous to her readers than Zsu or The Stinking Housewife.

You guys you guys. My humorless and rather dull comment has been accepted by Lori... she even replied. Don't be fooled by the 17 hours ago thing, I'm in an entirely different time zone from Lori, approximately half a day away timewise. OMG she did not see the pun. OMG.

*Hmm that's weird, ALL comments seem to have been posted 18-16 hrs ago according to my computer or my web here. I posted about 2 hours ago. Again, time difference. Funny...

You guys you guys. My humorless and rather dull comment has been accepted by Lori... she even replied. Don't be fooled by the 17 hours ago thing, I'm in an entirely different time zone from Lori, approximately half a day away timewise. OMG she did not see the pun. OMG.

I thought it might be you! I couldn't believe she didn't see through it either! "The kitchen is my temple!" :lol: I almost died!

She does believe that I prayed and cooked the psycho away. Too bad was typing in her blog while you posted your quote idea, that would have been so much funnier.

I thought it might be you! I couldn't believe she didn't see through it either! "The kitchen is my temple!" :lol: I almost died!

I thought it might be you as well. The husband stories clued me in as we have talked about "bad exes". I can't believe she didn't see through it but I loved the "kitchen is my temple" and all the "cooking and praying". Good job! :clap:

You're too kind : ) I remember you. I cannot believe that this person thought that someone who had a dysfunctional spouse who was a danger to everyone around them, was "cured" by prayer without the person wanting to do something about their ways. Glory hallelujah, the male god and the males, aren't they working in miraculous ways...

Mean husbands are unhappy people. This is a spiritual battle. These wives are standing in the gap for their miserable husbands and praying for their salvation. By staying with their husbands, they are sanctifying them. They may even help save their soul from hell.

Finally! An explanation of why she sticks with Ken! :lol:

Dear Lori Alexander:

I spent my 36th birthday in divorce court. It was the.best.birthday.gift.ever!

You need help.

Love,

Samurai Katz

Lori now pisses me off more than ZsuZsu, PP, and the Maxwells. I think Zsu and PP are capable of doing dangerous things based on the PP's antics with BP and law enforcement. But Zsu doesn't post some of the crap Lori posts. Zsu admits to spanking, but she doesn't post about it as much as Lori does.

Lori presents her beliefs in a "sweet" way and I think many of her fangirls haven't realized what she is completely about. Ken's frequent guest posts on the blog and responses in the comment sections are often dark and douchy. Ken is a giant asshole and I've seen his pictures many times on Lori's blog. From the pictures, I always get bad vibes from him. I find him to be a bit more scary than Steve Maxwell.

It is hard for me to quit Lori's blog partially because I find myself laughing at some of her twisted beliefs. She has given shitty advice that isn't realistic like the stuff about churches supporting widows. I thought the posting where she said that poverty doesn't exist in America was fucked up, but at the same time it showed how sheltered she is. I also laugh at her smug attitude about diets and what her family eats. She exagerrates a lot of details about diets and certain types of food. I believe in eating healthy, but Lori is way too smug and her daughter is also smug on her IG account about foods.

Lori's postings on pop culture and celebs can be hilarious and annoying. Every time a celeb says that they want kids or be stay at home wife, Lori posts on them, but she twists details around. Lori's whine post about Beyonce at the Super Bowl was hilarious and she called Beyonce a "godless" woman. Beyonce is probably a bit of a music diva, but she isn't giving women shitty advice like Lori does.

Lori's postings on pop culture and celebs can be hilarious and annoying. Every time a celeb says that they want kids or be stay at home wife, Lori posts on them, but she twists details around. Lori's whine post about Beyonce at the Super Bowl was hilarious and she called Beyonce a "godless" woman. Beyonce is probably a bit of a music diva, but she isn't giving women shitty advice like Lori does.

I am waiting for her to comment on Barbra Walter's retirement. She spoke briefly last night on World News about the pull between working and her daughter. I'm sure Lori will be all over it if she hears about it.

Archived