IGNORED

Warning! Young girls can't control their sexual urges

snuggles911

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like hell they can't! I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22, but there were a lot of boys/men I dated that I was very tempted to have sex with. But deep down I knew I wasn't ready or mature enough for sex in my teens. So, yeah, young girls can control their sexual urges. I have to say that I never thought I would ever hear something like this from a fundie. Don't they usually say that women aren't as visually stimulated as men?

My boyfriend is short, chubby, and nerdy. He is not an "alpha male" (what are we, animals clawing at one another for dominance?). But I can't resist jumping his bones because I love him.

I was a pretty randy teenager, but I managed to hold onto my virginity until I was 21, even with all of my exes pressuring me for sex. My boyfriend and I talked about sex (and masturbation) for a while before we actually did the deed, and I'm glad for it. We found out we had similar likes and dislikes in bed. :obscene-smokingred:

I lost my virginity when I was 14 years (most of my friends around 15 years too, and 17 years for the later), and we survived ... And I'm not traumatized or anything ... I don't think that sex is something romantic that we should be in love or things like that ... It is a choice, that's all.

There are some people who want to be in love to do, and others who want to do it because they love it.

We really need these people learn that sex is not something important. Sex is something fun, that's all.

It does not matter if the girls can not control their sexual urges. The most important thing is that they have access to contraception and abortion.

In France, there is / was a radio show that happens every night and itstarting with "Your body is not dirty. Sex is not dirty." I think these fundamentalists should listen every night (even if sometimes we also hear of moral lessons as "losing your virginity is very important, do not give it to anyone ..." :? )

I think I am ovulating right now, I shouldn't be at work today!! It is only a matter of seconds before I mount the next male to walk by cubicle.

I haven't had sex in like 4 months, and I am probably the horniest I have ever been (but not ready to break in a new boy toy), and yet I am able to have conversations with my male colleages without engaging in intercourse in the copy room. I must be a super-female.

Well, the pill stops you from ovulating, so that's that problem solved, right? :lol:

Except for the "pill causes abortions" BS that these types believe. :angry-banghead:

You beat me to it! *runs away pouting* :crying-yellow:

Okay, confession time: I was a super horny teenager, starting--well, REALLY starting--at age 14. And I happened to meet a guy at that time that I was insanely attracted to. I wanted to have sex with him, but I didn't. Because...I have self-control.

I still regret it, though. *sigh*

I have never encountered a group of people more obsessed with sex than fundies. I have no problem talking with my friends about their sex lives if they want to share, and if I had a sex life to speak of I'd probably talk about it too, but I don't spend my day thinking about other people's sex lives, especially generalized groups of people (girls! teh gayz! heathens!). If you look at sex as just another activity that some people do and some people don't, like knitting or boogie boarding or pwning people in Mario Kart, it gets a lot less interesting.

And if sex is a morally neutral activity, then there's no harm, no foul in women jumping the bones of any consenting partner, which is of course an impulse we can control. No clue where Sunshine Mary got the idea that girls and women can't control their sexual urges. Maybe something in her drink? :character-koolaid:

Sooo. . . the solution to girls lusting is for them to stay away from men, and the solution to guys lusting is making women wear long, loose clothing and judging them if they don't? :evil-eye:

So women are sex machines who deserve rape and turn men into drooling sex addicts if they dare show an ankle.

Gotcha.

Yes, teens have poor impulse control, and dont always make good choices. Thats why they need to practice decision making with their parents' guidance, as they gradually relinquish control. Here's what I tell my almost 15 year old- sex has 3 purposes. For fun, to express love, or to make a baby. All those purposes are morally neutral. The problem arises when one person is just having fun, and the other is in love. Or one person wants to have a baby, and the other doesn't. So you have to be sure both partners want the same thing, and both partners take responsibility for any possible consequences. My girl is super boy crazy, but she has decided, on her own, that she isn't ready for sex, so she uses self control. We are very open about topics like masturbation, birth control, stds, etc. No question is too embarrassing. She's had a few aquaintences get pregnant, all from religious families. Clearly, the "sex is evil" mentality doesn't work.

Archived