IGNORED

Warning! Young girls can't control their sexual urges

snuggles911

Well I haven't ovulated in over a decade because of the evil birth control pills, but I can still get pretty lustful. I rarely ever go for the macho, "alpha male" types though because displays of dominance just make me feel like I'm watching a nature documentary. There's just something about a short, skinny, quiet guy that makes me want to do things. But anyway, I think I'm pretty average in terms of sex drive, which means that yes, I do frequently lust over men, sometimes very hard. And if sex with that man isn't a good idea for any number of reason (complete stranger, either of us is dating, mis-matched personalities, lack of interest, etc), then I just don't have sex with him. It's called self-control. Fundies should learn about it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, so THAT explains why I go around humping every man in sight... I wondered...

Except I'm on BC so am not ovulating... What is my excuse then? Uh oh....

The part about girls jumping alpha males if they were left alone with them creeped me out. You know that's just an excuse to blame girls for being raped.

I wish fundies would reach a consensus regarding women and our sexuality. I don't know if I'm supposed to be a wanton whore who can't be trusted not to hump every beefy cop or Marine I see, or if I'm supposed to be a shy wallflower who only gets aroused in my marriage bed when my husband desires me.

I am so confused.

I'm on the high end as far as sex drive goes, and yet I managed to not sleep with every alpha male that walked by. I did have a lot of fun though....

So does this mean I can order men to cover up so I don't see any skin and rape them (not that it would be my fault, the slutty boy showed me his elbow).

You know, this irks me on pretty much every level imaginable. I will pick one at random - this Mary chick EXPLICITLY states that they don't tell their daughters about how ovulation may cause them to swoon in the presence of any Vision Forum intern (Hi, Doug! You're a tool!!). May I make a suggestion? How about EDUCATING THEM ABOUT THEIR BODIES AND RELATIONSHIPS. Crazy, I know - somehow, my middle and high schools managed to give me the gist without specific instruction on dildo care or the appropriate lube for a threesome. And most of my co-students somehow avoided fornicating (not me, but it was absolutely consensual when it happened at 16 8-) ). Even my heathen self managed to avoid pregnancy, abusive relationships or STI's.

Just a big reminder, Fundies - knowledge is power, and the forbidden is enticing!

Great...a nice excuse for some predatory older guys to give when they groom a teenager....she wanted it, she was ovulating...sheesh...

Hmmmm I cant say I have ever randomly wanted to have sex with anyone just from seeing them.

I have and still do.

Oh, so THAT explains why I go around humping every man in sight... I wondered...

Except I'm on BC so am not ovulating... What is my excuse then? Uh oh....

I think you're overcompensating because of the guilt you feel for killing all your prezshus blessingz with abortion pills!

If you have a daughter, you'd better marry her off young, preferably in her late teens. Why? Because, according to Sunshine Mary of sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com young girls can't control their sexual urges and may fornicate, especially if they are ovulating or left alone with an alpha male.

Sunshine has addressed this on her own blog. Today, she makes her case on fellow manosphere blogger Dalrock's blog, dalrock.wordpress.com in a post entitled Duck pickin' women.

Sunshine Mary says,

Sunshine will not let her 5 daughters go away to college for this reason and would like to arrange their marriages if she can find proper Christian husbands for them. Of course, they'll be living at home under her husband's authority in the meantime to where they will be protected from alpha males who may want to deflower them.

On the bright side, she's not advocating for chastity belts. :roll:

Will the daughters be allowed to attend college when they've entered the season of menopause? If their husbands allow it, that is.

About to be 24 and still don't have the urge to jump a man because I am ovulating. Just haven't had the urge yet and no pill to blame it on. Even been in college for 6 years and nothing.

This woman is crazy (and all the other fundies too). I can control myself, I wonder why they can't.

Edited because I'm tired and it didn't make sense. I blame it on too many papers I'm writing.

Absolute bull crap, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23 (late bloomer here) and was ovulating the whole time.

That's a lot of ovulating!!!111!!!

:lol:

But so long as we're on the topic of sexy menz and kitties (the other kind) - http://deshommesetdeschatons.tumblr.com/ :wink-kitty:

That tumblr was a thing of beauty, Carla Bruni.

:worship:

I have always had a very robust sex drive but I didn't have sex until I was nearly 19. Believe it or not, I wanted my first time to be with someone who cared for me not some random guy that I met while ovulating. :lol: My very first was a geeky, plump, beta male, computer nerd whose mom was German and his father was Peruvian. He was sweet, considerate and had a wonderful sense of humor. He also had a comic book collection and loved computers.

Every man that I dated after that was some sort of nerd who made my friends asked why I found them attractive. Sweet guys who treat me respectfully and are able to have an intelligent conversation turn just do it for me.

Because I have SELF CONTROL, I didn't jump into bed with every man I met. When my husband went overseas, I remained faithful whether I was ovulating or not.

I managed NOT to jump the handsome, nice smelling man in the grocery store line the other day. Did I mention that he had slightly longish wavy hair and an Irish accent? it was quite the struggle but I managed to control my inner demons. I was not ovulating so perhaps that was my issue. plus I didn't know if he was the alpha male type.

anyway, I have a pretty strong sex drive and yet I have managed to keep myself under control. although I did have a nice fantasy

Alpha male, nothing. Give me a passive beta male so I can teach 'em get their freak on. Now that's the stuff!

:whistle:

Lol. That was the plan in my youth.

It's so weird... it's like women are capable of using their reason and self-control to not have sex, even if they find someone attractive. What a shocking concept! I wonder if men are capable of doing the same?!

I managed NOT to jump the handsome, nice smelling man in the grocery store line the other day. Did I mention that he had slightly longish wavy hair and an Irish accent? it was quite the struggle but I managed to control my inner demons. I was not ovulating so perhaps that was my issue. plus I didn't know if he was the alpha male type.

anyway, I have a pretty strong sex drive and yet I have managed to keep myself under control. although I did have a nice fantasy

An Irish accent? I am surprised you and several other women weren't dry humping him in the middle of the grocery store.

Now I have this image of some poor guy walking calmly to the cash register and not paying attention to all the women humping his leg.

The thing that really annoys me about that "alpha" and "beta" shit is that it assumes we all find the same things attractive, which is manifestly not true.

In general, I am not especially persuaded by some model of society that assumes we haven't changed since the late Pleistocene. Culture exists, for crying out loud, and is an observable influence on human behavior.

The thing that really annoys me about that "alpha" and "beta" shit is that it assumes we all find the same things attractive, which is manifestly not true.

In general, I am not especially persuaded by some model of society that assumes we haven't changed since the late Pleistocene. Culture exists, for crying out loud, and is an observable influence on human behavior.

What is this "Pleistocene" you speak of? Don't you know the whole world is only a few thousand years old?

I just realized a huge difference between most people's understanding of sexual desire and fundies or the mens' rights groups understanding. Most of us can notice an attractive person or even have desires for that person and never act on that desire or feel angry at the person for causing those desires. The responsibility is ours alone. Fundies/Men's Right Advocates believe that they can not control themselves. Having to exert control is a denial of their rights. They must be protected from those desires or be allowed to engage in them. So women must either be covered, kept hidden away or give into every 'alpha' male that approaches them.

The definition of alpha male is someone who has to be dishonest or trick women into having sex with them. A Beta male is an honestly nice guy who shows women respect and views them as unique human beings.

An Irish accent? I am surprised you and several other women weren't dry humping him in the middle of the grocery store.

Now I have this image of some poor guy walking calmly to the cash register and not paying attention to all the women humping his leg.

LOL. it did take a lot of self restraint.

What I find interesting about many of the female fundie and men's rights bloggers is that they admit to having premarital sex. It usually occurred before they were "saved." Then, all of the sudden it becomes the worst sin in the world. So, they are condemning so-called sluts for doing exactly what they did themselves. Very strange. I wonder if it's their warped way of atoning for their guilt.

Archived