IGNORED

Warning! Young girls can't control their sexual urges

snuggles911

If you have a daughter, you'd better marry her off young, preferably in her late teens. Why? Because, according to Sunshine Mary of sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com young girls can't control their sexual urges and may fornicate, especially if they are ovulating or left alone with an alpha male.

Sunshine has addressed this on her own blog. Today, she makes her case on fellow manosphere blogger Dalrock's blog, dalrock.wordpress.com in a post entitled Duck pickin' women.

Sunshine Mary says,

I agree with you that the Bible commands women not to fornicate. God does not tell us to do things that we cannot do, so it must be possible for women to refrain. However, the time for her to refrain is before she is in the situation where temptation occurs.

The problem is, we don’t educate girls about this; we don’t say to them “When you are ovulating, you are going to have a nearly impossible time resisting a dominant man, so stay away from any potentially tempting situations.†I’m pretty sure God did not intend for young women to be spending years and years roaming the world under no man’s authority. But in our modern society, we have allowed young women to have freedom that they have proven themselves unable to handle.

Sunshine will not let her 5 daughters go away to college for this reason and would like to arrange their marriages if she can find proper Christian husbands for them. Of course, they'll be living at home under her husband's authority in the meantime to where they will be protected from alpha males who may want to deflower them.

On the bright side, she's not advocating for chastity belts. :roll:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to have slipped her mind that the Bible also commands men not to fornicate. So, instead of being such a temptation to their ovulating sisters in Christ, the alpha men should be chained in their rooms and not let out until their wedding day. God does not tell men to do things they cannot do, so it must be possible for men to refrain. *Yawn*

“When you are ovulating, you are going to have a nearly impossible time resisting a dominant man, so stay away from any potentially tempting situations.â€

LOL! Oh my gosh. What is this woman's deal? No, seriously, I don't remember the last time I read something so hilarious. I'm around men all the time, I am heterosexual, I have a fairly high sex drive, and yet SOMEHOW I have never had sex with any of them, dominant or otherwise. I must be the ONLY WOMAN ON EARTH who is capable of not going completely insane when ovulating. Right?

It seems worse to limit your daughters' lives, frighten them away from all men and make them unable to support themselves if need be than if they actually had sex. All sins are forgivable, aren't they? These fundies act like sex is the WORST sin that any young woman can commit.

“When you are ovulating, you are going to have a nearly impossible time resisting a dominant man Domino's pizza, so stay away from any potentially tempting situations.â€

Gosh I know just what she means. I have this problem all the time.

Gosh I know just what she means. I have this problem all the time.

Your post cracked me up! Fortunately, I was not drinking anything at the time or I would have had diet coke all over my screen.

Well that's news to me! I had little sexual urge in my teens, still lack much of one. Why do folks just think of teens as horn balls??? Ha-haha

I thought men were the ones who couldn't control their sexual urges or is this a case of the women be too tempting? Are they changing the script on me? But, as always, men are not at fault so I guess it isn't really any different. If sex is such a problem why can't they keep the men locked up?

Sunshine Mary can speak for herself. Just because she has no impulse control around the sexy dominant menz doesn't mean that the rest of us don't either.

It grosses me out when a (usually male but not always) commentator chimes in and says that girls shouldn't wait until they are the ripe old age of 18 to get married, they should get married as soon they have reached physical maturity; like 16. Also, women who are unmarried at the age of 25 are STD ridden, infertile old hags.

Look, I have gone after chocolate like a heat seeking missile while ovulating. But as God is my witness, random alpha menz have always been safe and return to their mamas without so much as a hair out of place. :wink-penguin:

For a couple of seconds, I was completely torn about whether this is better or worse than "women have no sexual urges and are only driven by the need for luuuurve".

Then I decided that they're both stupid. Problem solved.

After all these years i thought it was just the men? Have you women been keeping this secret?

What a burden it must be having that thing between your legs just waiting for the right man to tell you how to use it in a way to please God; but don't worry as long as Sunshine Mary and other fundie women are looking out for you, all of you women with urges will still have a chance to get into heaven :roll: :angry-banghead:

Well that's news to me! I had little sexual urge in my teens, still lack much of one. Why do folks just think of teens as horn balls??? Ha-haha

Well, as a 7th grade Language Arts teacher, I have read my fair share of angsty teenage poetry and other writing, and while not all teen are "horn balls," there is a certain preoccupation with one's nether regions at that age (and the nether regions of others). I mean just today when discussing Roman mythology half the students were going out of their way to say "genitals" whenever possible (Zeus cuts off Kronos' penis).

Absolute bull crap, I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23 (late bloomer here) and was ovulating the whole time.

Sometimes I just can't..... I even try to stay away from FJ because the stupid we're constantly exposed to...it burns and it makes me fear for humanity. This woman is one of the reasons. I wanna hide underneath my bed, pretending those women-hating folks are just a bad nightmare.

The hell are these people on. Do they really have that little trust in their own daughters to I don't know... be able to control their sexual urges. UGH!

I cannot figure out for the life of me what it is that terrifies these people about sex so much... It must be terror and nothing else, because otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time freaking out about it. I'm perfectly happy with sex and thus think of it only when the mood strikes, in purely positive terms. I've always maintained that it is DISGUSTING that these people think about their children's sex lives so much - my mom gave me pretty good sex ed and I think we last discussed actual sexual practice when I was 17 or so, and that was purely to make sure I understood how the pill worked. Prior to even becoming sexually active in the first place.

But so long as we're on the topic of sexy menz and kitties (the other kind) - http://deshommesetdeschatons.tumblr.com/ :wink-kitty:

I was 25, lillybee. Even later bloomer here. And currently in a veeeeeeeeeeeery long dry spell, see men ALL THE TIME, yet do not sleep with them.

Well, the pill stops you from ovulating, so that's that problem solved, right? :lol:

Except for the "pill causes abortions" BS that these types believe. :angry-banghead:

Hmmmm I cant say I have ever randomly wanted to have sex with anyone just from seeing them. I have a very low sex drive and can only really get an interest in someone when I have known them a while.

Im sure there are incredibly horny women though. At least theyre not denying that women have any sexual feelings at all.

If you dont want your kid to go to college as youre worried about them sleeping with anything that moves, or raping people, youre doing something wrong. Nobody should be that interested in their child's sex life, and youve obviously taught them wrong if you trust them so little.

Why do all these people think college is all orgies and drinking?

Same here

Well, the pill stops you from ovulating, so that's that problem solved, right? :lol:

Except for the "pill causes abortions" BS that these types believe. :angry-banghead:

LOL - I'd love to think that they believe the pill would cause an abortion even if the girl was still a virgin!! LOL

These girls are going to be so repressed that on their wedding nights they're going to be shrieking with horror the moment their husbands drops their pants.

Archived