IGNORED

Kendalyn Knocked Up Again

ProfessorAndMaryAnn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think wine does come in 40s, but only in the more interesting liquor stores. However, "Night Train" and "Wild Irish Rose" are pretty odd names for a baby. : )

I think wine does come in 40s, but only in the more interesting liquor stores. However, "Night Train" and "Wild Irish Rose" are pretty odd names for a baby. : )

Night Train Staddon?

Wild Irish Rose Staddon?

I wouldn't put it past them. Let's not forget that their daughter is Sauntina LaVerle...

Night Train Staddon?

Wild Irish Rose Staddon?

I wouldn't put it past them. Let's not forget that their daughter is Sauntina LaVerle...

I looked up that "name" and google swears it is not real.

Just wanted to echo...I read Kendalyns story and practically teared up. What evil, shitty people she has in her family to corral her like that.

^ Yep. That's not love, that's being abusive and controlling in the name of Jesus.

Poor Sauntina didn't even get a decent middle name. I mean Laverlle or whatever the heck it is sounds equally horrid. I wonder how Kendalyn will handle things if her own daughter wants to go to medical school. Will she do what her parents did or will see vicarously try to live her squashed dream through her daughter?

• 1 year later...
Baby name ideas: Candlerobber, Rollin', Berkin, Robalynda, Robbery, Kendoll, Benadryl. I have no more ideas.

Can't stop laughing. Stomach muscles may be permanently injured

• 4 weeks later...
Poor Sauntina didn't even get a decent middle name. I mean Laverlle or whatever the heck it is sounds equally horrid. I wonder how Kendalyn will handle things if her own daughter wants to go to medical school. Will she do what her parents did or will see vicarously try to live her squashed dream through her daughter?

Maybe Sauntina will go by a nickname when she's older (Tina?). That wouldn't be so bad.

And, this may be a pipe dream, but maybe Kendalyn won't "have a caution" like her father did & allow her girls (if they so choose) to persue any career that they choose. :shrug:

• 4 months later...

Oh my goddess, I just read her story. I legit want to rescue her right now.

"During one of my quiet times of attempting to convince Him otherwise about this new phase in life, He told me that I have been so comfortable in the medical field that He needed to put me in a place where I was not confident so that I could see anew that any good that came was because of Him."

This doesn't seam right to me. :(

(I also want to rescue her.)

And I would like to add one more thing:

I am convinced that Kendalyn is living a wrong life:

First she was forced to leave the career path that suited her best behind and next she ended up marrying a man that is in love with someone else.

I do believe that Robert and David belong together. They are a "match made in heaven". Mark 10 verse 9 applies to them: "What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate." Robert Staddon and David Waller were in my opinion joined together by God but had been seperated by not only other people but also their own false believes.

Kendalyn is married to a man that doesn't belong to her and is living a career situation that she wasn't meant to live. If there is a god she isn't living God's plan for her life and this is in my oppinion a sin. The sin isn't on her hands though. I personally blame the belief system she grew up in.

It dawns on me more and more that there are people who think they are serving and following God while they are actually follwing the devil.

Archived