IGNORED

Kendalyn Knocked Up Again

ProfessorAndMaryAnn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to seeing what name they bestow on Blessing Two. Kendalyn's brothers have bizarre names (Jevenn and Kerzdenn, so I doubt a boy blessing will get off the hook with something normal.

I just hope Sauntina is better at standing up to her family than her mother was. "Kendalyn's Story" on the R<3K website is one of the saddest things I've read in fundie-land.

She seems very bright and got talked into a home health degree (check out the link she provides to this program) vs. med school. I hope she's happy as a wife and mom. I wonder what her conversations with Priscilla are like.

She is not what I would call objectively cute, even now. And Kendalyn always looks like she's trying to smile through tears in her pictures. It's not a good look.

I just hope Sauntina is better at standing up to her family than her mother was. "Kendalyn's Story" on the R<3K website is one of the saddest things I've read in fundie-land.

http://www.facebook.com/kendalyn.staddon?ref=ts&fref=ts

Oh my goddess, I just read her story. I legit want to rescue her right now.

She is not what I would call objectively cute, even now. And Kendalyn always looks like she's trying to smile through tears in her pictures. It's not a good look.

http://www.facebook.com/kendalyn.staddon?ref=ts&fref=ts

Anyone else think the picture of Sauntina on FB makes her look exactly like Peter Bradrick? Not that I'm suggesting there's ever been any extramarital hanky panky in fundie paradise :twisted:. Maybe it's just the ears...

I hope they use the next few months to come up with a better name than "Sautina" and find a better bed than a suitcase.

Sauntina is a terrible name. The iPad can't stop trying to autocorrect it.

Following that logic, I expect Robyn for a girl and Kendert for a boy.

Robyn is too pedestrian. I predict "Robdalyn."

Is the name Sautina or Sauntina?

Robyn is too pedestrian. I predict "Robdalyn."

Is the name Sautina or Sauntina?

Sauntina...at least she can shorten it to Tina when she's older.

Am I the only one who always thinks Santino Rice when I read the name? They have probably never heard of him, because I doubt they'd want to mentally associate their precious blessing with someone who is a regular on DragRace ^^

I think Sauntina's cuteness will increase exponentially once she grows some hair.

Sauntina... *reaches for pain killer* Tastes differ, but I would name a child Sauntina right after La'Taniana'Bo'Vanashrianiqualiquanice.

Baby name ideas: Candlerobber, Rollin', Berkin, Robalynda, Robbery, Kendoll, Benadryl. I have no more ideas.

Is it me or does Robert look really creepy?

I tried with and without beer. He's creepy as h*ck!

ETA Kendalyn(?) is pretty and the baby is cute, she'll grow into her looks very soon. Robert however, will not.

Baby name ideas: Candlerobber, Rollin', Berkin, Robalynda, Robbery, Kendoll, Benadryl. I have no more ideas.

I like Benadryl.

I think I've combined Benadryl with a bottle of Sauntina and gotten a great night's sleep sometime in the past....

:sleeping-yellow:

Rodave? Davbert? Sausage?

I disagree that sauntina is an ugly or goofy name...imo it is lyrical and really pretty, esp. compared to the other girls going on journey to the hearts with her...she will stand out among all the jillion bethanie's , anna's and sarah's at least :)

I like Benadryl.

I think I've combined Benadryl with a bottle of Sauntina and gotten a great night's sleep sometime in the past....

:sleeping-yellow:

We should have been friends. Totally.

Rodave? Davbert? Sausage?

Sausage goes well with Sauntina and then they could stick with the letter S. :)

We should have been friends. Totally.

Wut? I thought we WERE friends!

:banana-stoner:

Wut? I thought we WERE friends!

:banana-stoner:

What is coming out of the bottom of that dancing banana?

*strapping self into handbasket* Erm, what the hell kind of name is Sauntina, let alone Kendalyn? I feel like I just wandered onto the set of Toddlers and Tiaras.

I seem to remember a previous discussion of Sauntina where somebody found that Kendalyn (or another family member) said it meant little song. If that is correct, it's a probably mishearing of Sonatina.

What is coming out of the bottom of that dancing banana?

I believe he's smoking some weed. Not that I would know anything about that.

:whistle:

Archived