IGNORED

A couple of new pictures up on Maxwell blog

kpmom

Interestingly, among the commenters of the latest post is one "John M" who seems to be familiar with the little guy and declares his love for him.

Does his last name actually start with M, or is he just in training to take on the name Maxwell, so the courting daughter doesn't have to relinquish it, and Steve can keep a matched set?

[Edited because of COURSE FJ has already found out his last name, as a search of the board just revealed, and no, it doesn't start with M....]

Anyone read the gag-inducing letter from the conference attendee?? “Honey time.†is what they call their time reading Sarah's book. Gag, gag, gag

Agree!! I am sure everyone in the Maxwell family as well as their many followers will say Joshua looks like Christopher.

I was right some of the posts on Joshua's pictures say how much he looks like his father.

Poor kid. Right now, his smile is still infectious and real and it encompasses his entire face, inside and out. It's in his eyes.

Those eyes will be dead by his tenth birthday and he'll have the fake, plastered, 'smile for the camera' smirk they all have when the camera is out.

I wonder if "John M" is John Marie.

Anyone read the gag-inducing letter from the conference attendee?? “Honey time.†is what they call their time reading Sarah's book. Gag, gag, gag

One of the dogs in the Moody books is called Honey; that's what the little kid is talking about. Sounds pretty normal to me.

Poor kid. Right now, his smile is still infectious and real and it encompasses his entire face, inside and out. It's in his eyes.

Those eyes will be dead by his tenth birthday and he'll have the fake, plastered, 'smile for the camera' smirk they all have when the camera is out.

I wonder if "John M" is John Marie.

Yep, Abigail's smile is no longer spontaneous. "Smirk" is a good description. Bethany, being the secondborn, is catching on quicker than her sister and her own smile has never quite had the adorable silliness that Abigail's had the first frew years of her life.

Anyone notice the picture of Bethany putting her fingers to her eyes while she, Abby and Anna were praying the evening the made dinner for Melanie and Nathan? Am I the only one that thought that was a weird pose for 2 year old?

I think there is even more self-promotion than usual on the Maxwell blog these days because they are gearing up to go on the road and need to do some PR to get people to come listen to their freakshow and buy their crap. I think they still get people to the conferences but it is they same old people who have already bought all their stuff so, they don't spend as much money as they used to. Also interesting to note that they only get a lot of blog comments when they have some real news like a pregnancy, people don't seem to comment on their daily promotional posts. The Maxwell brand seems to be drying up...I hope.

Archived