IGNORED

A couple of new pictures up on Maxwell blog

kpmom

These are of Christopher and Anna's son (can't think of his name, and Sarah doesn't supply it).

He's definitely gotten cuter as he's gotten older.

I'm glad Sarah explained the hat belonged to Joseph. I was wondering why they put a filthy hat on that baby. Actually I'm still kind of wondering.

I thought he looks a lot like Christopher myself and I always thought Christina was the cuter of the Maxwell grandkiddies (by a long shot). Well, at least he'll have a playmate his age with Christina for a few years.

to me joshua looks like his mom all the way, christina and bethany look like mel and abigail is the very image of terry.

Agree!! I am sure everyone in the Maxwell family as well as their many followers will say Joshua looks like Christopher.

At least Joshua smiles...baby Christina always looks horrified. She's adorable, and I wonder if maybe it's just the flash of the camera that she doesn't like.

Or maybe she is a very intuitive baby and can feel the sadness seeping off her poor Aunt Sarah the photographer.

oh don't hate me, but I don't find him cute at ALL. The wrinkles under his eyes, the big nose. It is an awkward stage. Not every baby is cute. Sorry.

I don't think Joshua bears any resemblance whatsoever to any of the Maxwells. Which I'm sure probably annoys the hell out of them, him being a "firstborn son" and all. He's also very odd looking and doesn't compare at all to the little girls, all of whom look exactly alike to me.

Was anyone else struck by the big deal they made out of his birth, contrasted with how little attention was given to Christina's? Especially contrasted with Abigail's and Bethany's (both way more than Christina's). I think they were really hoping Christina would be a boy so that both Nathan and Christopher could have their own "firstborn sons".

I asked on the blog the meanings of both children's names, and only Christopher answered. Said he wanted Joshua to stand out to God because he (Joshua) was a firstborn son, or something.

Weird looking baby...

Noticed they posts a "testimonial" from a satisfied conference attendee...

Something about Baby Joshua reminds me of the singer Joe Jackson (not the patriarch of the Jackson 5 family; the other Joe Jackson).

I think Joshua has Christopher's awkward face. Nathan also has it though to a lesser extent. The younger boys got ALL the looks in that family.

Weird looking baby...

Noticed they posts a "testimonial" from a satisfied conference attendee...

They seem to be advertising the Maxwell brand recently. First IT on Ramp, The Moody books, and now this....

Wonder how long until a new sibling is announced? :think:

I was wondering the same thing!! I am sure it will be way before this kid's 1st birthday!

I was wondering the same thing!! I am sure it will be way before this kid's 1st birthday!

I don't know. It took them nearly a year before Joshua was conceived. I think he'll get past a year before another one comes around.

Might be even longer for Nathan and Melanie to have another one.

Aww, I think Joshua is kind of cute in that quirky, old mannish baby way. Whether it wears well as he ages remains to be seen. (I definitely think he's much cuter than either of the Smuggar offspring, IMO.) I do see both parents in him but more of NRA, which is a good thing.

Christina is adorable--a little wide eyed wonder. All of Nathan and Melanie's girls are quite beautiful I think, in a very quiet way. I love the big, squinty, toothy grins they have/had but one thing that really saddened me was to see how Abby not only outgrew hers over the years, but seems to lose her spark along with it. Not all of that can be chalked up to getting older and more mature. She's what? Six? Well past time to start indoctrinating her in the proper way to behave as a Maxwell. In a few more years, she'll have that dead-behind-the-eyes look, just like Aunt Sarah.

oh don't hate me, but I don't find him cute at ALL. The wrinkles under his eyes, the big nose. It is an awkward stage. Not every baby is cute. Sorry.

I agree. He is odd-looking IMO.

And I hate seeing babies in mini-adult clothing. That shirt looks uncomfortable for a baby.

Seems like I've read something somewhere about folds under babies' eyes being related to having allergies? Has anybody else heard this?

Thanks, pixydust. I was drawing a blank for some reason.

I can always remember his name because it creeps me out (and this is the conspiracy theorist in me coming out). His name is Joshua Christopher. Joshua and Jesus have the same root name, Yeshua and the first 6 letters of Christopher are "Christ"....so they named their kid "Jesus Christ". :o :shock: :?

No i don't have a tinfoil hat, why do you ask?

Well, at least he'll have a playmate his age with Christina for a few years.

Don't you dare to suggest a mixed gender playgroup!!! :naughty:

Interestingly, among the commenters of the latest post is one "John M" who seems to be familiar with the little guy and declares his love for him. Since when has John started to comment on their own blog? Doesn't he have something more important to do, like changing oil or windshield for Poor Uriah?

Archived