IGNORED

What are you listening to these days?

Freyacat

[bBvideo 560,340:30b0jzs9]

[/bBvideo]

I've been listening to this album for a month now. This man is a genius! <3 <3 * Et je cry, et je cry baby ooh! À Paradis City*

This gem of a song that is being pulled from Radio stations because folks are idiots

Little Big Town "Girl Crush"

I bought that one out of sheer spite, and found that I actually like the song. :lol:

Yo-Yo Ma's unaccompanied cello concertos are a big deal to my ears right now.

This just makes me happy :lol:

i need to get my kids doing something awesome like this one of these days. We do have a crap ton of percussion stuff around, thank you ebay. (the kids starting at 2:38, wow)

[bBvideo 560,340:196p9cly]

[/bBvideo]

[bBvideo 560,340:26cx27gh]

[/bBvideo]

Ride It by Jay Sean, but this one has lyrics in Hindi in some parts. Jay Sean though *fans self*

Nice taste in music. Now try these three:

[bBvideo 560,340:3aalfhen]

[/bBvideo]

2CELLOS! I saw them open for Elton John in Moscow and they absolutely blew my mind! This is my fave of theirs:

[bBvideo 560,340:3aalfhen]

[/bBvideo]

Seriously, I'm tickled to see them here.

I sorta kinda like some of the music my kids listen to.

Arianna Grande, Rihanna, Jessie J, Iggy Azalia, Lady Gaga

My personal favorites Jackie Evancho, Frank Sinatra, Janae aiko, Madilyn Bailey and my classics

Listened to a Lana Del Rey song out of boredom the other day, and now I've fallen down the rabbit hole. I like it, but how did she get so wildly popular? It's not anything I'd expect to gain traction on top 40 radio, but maybe I'm just being shallow. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

I've been running through the entire Godspeed You! Black Emperor catalog recently. Nobody else does apocalyptic music quite like they do. Come to think of it, nobody makes music like theirs at all. Eerie, dark, unsettling, menacing, beautiful, and sentimental all at the same time. I love it.

I sorta kinda like some of the music my kids listen to.

Arianna Grande, Rihanna, Jessie J, Iggy Azalia, Lady Gaga

My personal favorites Jackie Evancho, Frank Sinatra, Janae aiko, Madilyn Bailey and my classics

I listen to my ipod in the car because commercials and the drive time yammering makes me crazy (and I do not need any help when behind the wheel). Twice over the course of 2-3 days I flipped on the radio in my car last week and I fell into the song Bang Bang with Jesse J, Araiana Grande and Niki Minaj. So I've bought it, and need to create a car dancing playlist.

• 3 weeks later...
this is why Brad Paisley is my favorite singer

I'm currently revisiting Tegan and Sara's entire discography.

You've inspired me to pull out The Con album tonight.

Kevin Olusola (KO) from Pentatonix has some solo stuff out on youtube and an EP coming out. Stunning stuff - in this one you can hear him beat box while playing cello.

and because I'm still angry. and this one is appropriate.

I little I'm Not Jesus by Apocolyptica featuring Cory Taylor - with lyrics.

"Hard Time" by Seinabo Sey has reached earworm status from the repeated Breaking Amish promos on TLC. I won't be surprised if she blows up this summer.

Revisiting "Lungs" and "Ceremonials" in preparation of Florence + the Machine's new album How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful, which I've just downloaded :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finishing up a paper with a midnight dealing while listening to the Chantay Savage cover of "I Will Survive."

• 3 weeks later...

Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato is on repeat right now. I honestly thought I was going to hate it, but I love it! :lol:

I am till upping wesley orbisons listened to count, i want to reach 1000 listens to him, i dont know i am usually not too rockabilly/ nashville sound listener but somethng struck a chord in me for him xD

We just got Sirius for the car so I'm highly enjoying the CoffeeHouse channel. Acoustic singer songwriters.

Love Mark Ronson's Uptown Funk. Came a little late to that party.

Listening to TSwift's 1989 and liking it, not too sure about Rhianna and BBHMM, the video was scary. Got the soundtrack to Aquarius, and I've been listening to Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, and then my oldies like Jethro Tull, Eagles, Joe Cocker (RIP), Stones and Joe Walsh.

Basically I can pull a playlist out of my iTunes on almost anything. Got a lot of music to choose from.