IGNORED

Courtney Pregnant with #4

Jessica

I'm betting she decides on a homebirth. So much cheaper, and that accidental birth-in-the-driveway worked out so well last time :?

Just a question (as I don't know who these people are other than a quick look at facebook) nor do I know the ohter person Kristina, however... from my few weeks here, it seems that nearly all these people are in a "ministry" of some kind, ie, no job, no job skills beyond asking other people to hand them money while they read the bible aloud or make up dogma.

This pyramid sounds like it might work for this age of homeschoolked but not so much for the next few thousand right behind them.

The whole thing seems unsustainable.

How about "Close", as in Jesus, if you really do exist, please, o please, close her womb.

I hate to even think about her homeschooling her kids and the "education" they will be receiving.

Are there any FJers who live out in New Mexico near the new church her headship is starting up? I would be curious to hear what she is like in "real life".

Where in NM are they starting the church?

Where in NM are they starting the church?

Wish I knew. Not sure if she mentions it on her old blog or her Facebook page. Her husband has a video or two on Youtube, perhaps he mentions the location in one of the videos?

Of course she has the usual fundie response to this comment on her Facebook page:

Facebook Comment:

How old is the oldest, now? Seems like you will have 4 under 4!

Courtney's Response:

Yes, I will, but I know that I'm not the first woman that's happened too ( my aunt, for instance).

God gives life and NO one is a mistake.

The whole "pregnancy just happens" to a women attitude bugs the heck out of me! :x

Of course she has the usual fundie response to this comment on her Facebook page:

Facebook Comment:

Courtney's Response:

The whole "pregnancy just happens" to a women attitude bugs the heck out of me! :x

Interesting that she goes right to the defensive. I don't even think the commenter was being snotty about it.

Yes, I will, but I know that I'm not the first woman that's happened too ( my aunt, for instance).

God gives life and NO one is a mistake.

Even the child who was born with fetal alcohol syndrome to a homeless alcoholic mother and spent their entire life in foster care?

Even the child who was abused their entire life and was killed by their own mother when they were 5?

Even the many children per day born in third world countries to starve to death?

Even the child born to the 12 year old who was raped but not allowed to abort?

What kind of cruel God would choose to put children into these situations.

Nobody was a mistake? Really? What about Hitler? Did God make him be born?

I check her Facebook just to see the announcement. It's a given. At least she is fulfilling her role in life. She's text book fundie breeding machine.

I check her Facebook just to see the announcement. It's a given. At least she is fulfilling her role in life. She's text book fundie breeding machine.

Agree!!

The only thing we can hope for is for Courtney's uterus to fall out after this one. 4 under 4. Wow. Just wow. She needs to give her body a break for her kids sake. Of course they never think about the kids they have, only the unborn ones. I guess because they don't rebel and you don't have to feed them very much.

I've followed her for awhile and she always seems to be visiting her family. Being alone halfway acros the country with 4 little ones might be a wakeup call.

The only thing we can hope for is for Courtney's uterus to fall out after this one. 4 under 4. Wow. Just wow. She needs to give her body a break for her kids sake. Of course they never think about the kids they have, only the unborn ones. I guess because they don't rebel and you don't have to feed them very much.

Agree!

I've followed her for awhile and she always seems to be visiting her family. Being alone halfway acros the country with 4 little ones might be a wakeup call.

Agree with you as well

I always wondered how they can afford all of the trips visiting family and church conferences.Family must help pay for the visits.I guess they get paid to attend the conferences.

I always wondered how they can afford all of the trips visiting family and church conferences.Family must help pay for the visits.I guess they get paid to attend the conferences.

I think some churches "support" them. She sometimes writes that this church or that church has "taking them on for support.".

Ugh...I had my little in Spring-2012 and can't even fathom managing the mechanics of getting pregnant again. Then again, my hormones are screwed up, he doesn't sleep through the night even at 9-ish months so I'm living on very little sleep, and I work a full time/high stress job.

Good luck to the happy family, I guess. :roll:

I want to know where these women get their energy. Honestly. I have 5 kids. My youngest is just over a year, and my oldest kids are pretty good at helping me out around the house (normal chore levels, not being parents themselves), but I am still TIRED. All the time. I will never catch up on laundry in my lifetime. I've all but given up trying to have the house presentable. I'm happy with sanitary yet cluttered. I enjoy my littlest so much, but I'm still happy at nap time because it means I get to sleep, too!

Last month, I thought I might be pregnant again. I would have happily accepted a new baby if I was, but admittedly, the thought of handling a newborn again, and getting less sleep, and having more laundry, made me almost cry. I really don't know how they do it.

This. I had my second and third close together.

Never again. My last three kids (5 as well, but #6 in the

spring) are 3 years apart. I need that time to recover, physically

and mentally.

I don't know how they do it either. We sprung

for a cleaning service when thender three were small.

It helped a ton.

I fear for Courtney in a similar that has been talked about w/ Kristina in that they will keep having kids till their bodies give out, & because these women really have no know skills for work outside the home what will happen w/ them & their kids if something happens to their husbands.

Archived