• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jessica

Courtney Pregnant with #4

Jessica

Why yes, she DID just give birth in September!

Jana814

Just saw this as well. Can't she give to body a break??

Jessica

I like how she always just announces it by assigning them a number and a date. I guess that's all they really are to her anyway, but still. Why not "We will be welcoming another precious baby to our family in (month)" or something nice like that, instead of "#3!" and "#4!" I'd be ticked if I were just a number.

mommy59

She will have given birth 4 times within 5 years of marriage.She got married October 25.,2008.Even my niece who got married a year before her gave herself a break and is just now having her 3rd boy in May.

SoybeanQueen

I want to know where these women get their energy. Honestly. I have 5 kids. My youngest is just over a year, and my oldest kids are pretty good at helping me out around the house (normal chore levels, not being parents themselves), but I am still TIRED. All the time. I will never catch up on laundry in my lifetime. I've all but given up trying to have the house presentable. I'm happy with sanitary yet cluttered. I enjoy my littlest so much, but I'm still happy at nap time because it means I get to sleep, too!

Last month, I thought I might be pregnant again. I would have happily accepted a new baby if I was, but admittedly, the thought of handling a newborn again, and getting less sleep, and having more laundry, made me almost cry. I really don't know how they do it.

GiggleOfGirls
Link please?

Yes, link please!

OnceModestTwiceShy

facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Tea-Buttermilk/186239431458606 (Just add the www.)

mommy59

I just realized something interesting.as much as everyone laughs about Josh and Anna Courtney has been married one month less and at least 1-2 children more children..Waiting to see if Anna is expecting.

0 kids n not countin

Sigh, just sigh, but no surprise at all. Guess I'm beyond even thinking WTF....

Jana814
Sigh, just sigh, but no surprise at all. Guess I'm beyond even thinking WTF....

Have to agree with you. When it comes to her nothing suprising me anymore!

Daisy

Good Lord. She is going to end up with a Duggar sized family at this rate

gingernut

One of the fundie girls I know got married in 2008 and already has three children. We know that we will most likely hear she is expecting child number four any day now. These girls must have their midwife on speed-dial.

valsa

Is this the Arby's proposal, seperated-with-a-ruler-courtship, kreateev-name-choosing, and wheelchair-bound-during-one-of-her-previous-pregnancies chick?

formergothardite
Is this the Arby's proposal, seperated-with-a-ruler-courtship, kreateev-name-choosing, and wheelchair-bound-during-one-of-her-previous-pregnancies chick?

No, this is her friend who swims fully dressed with socks on.

BoomerLynn

No but according to the Kristina's daughter is sassy thread, she is also pregnant again. I think her and Courtney are friends, though I could be wrong on that one.

Edited: Oops cross-posted. Sorry. And Courtney swims in socks? :?

OnceModestTwiceShy

WOW. By next year, these two fruitloops (Kristina and Courtney) will have created EIGHT new people between them.

formergothardite
No but according to the Kristina's daughter is sassy thread, she is also pregnant again. I think her and Courtney are friends, though I could be wrong on that one.

Edited: Oops cross-posted. Sorry. And Courtney swims in socks? :?

In her first blog that she closed, her whole family went on vacation and swam in the hotel pool with all their clothes on, even socks. At least I'm pretty sure it was Courtney that did this.

mommy59

Yes Courtney's family swims with their clothes on.

When she got engaged it was a Mexican restaurant with her parents at a different table.

formergothardite
Yes Courtney's family swims with their clothes on.

When she got engaged it was a Mexican restaurant with her parents at a different table.

I forgot about that. Did her dad put the ring on her finger?

Pretzel

Somehow I hope her first 10 children will be boys. No girl-servant for that crazy person please :doh: :pray:

formergothardite

She is going to run out of "c" boy names fast.

0 kids n not countin
She is going to run out of "c" boy names fast.

How about "Close", as in Jesus, if you really do exist, please, o please, close her womb.

I hate to even think about her homeschooling her kids and the "education" they will be receiving.

Are there any FJers who live out in New Mexico near the new church her headship is starting up? I would be curious to hear what she is like in "real life".