IGNORED

Stephanie and Christian Nielson will speak to Newtown kids

lilwriter85

Nie updated today. It seems they spoke to a group of kids age 13-18. It was likely an LDS event. I'm glad that they weren't speaking to Sandy Hook students. I also have to wonder if LDS communities get sick of NieNie. A few Mormons who dislike NieNie have popped up on GOMI

Nie updated today. It seems they spoke to a group of kids 13-18. It was likely an LDS event. I'm glad that they weren't speaking to Sandy Hook students. I also have to wonder if LDS communities get sick of NieNie. A few Mormons who dislike NieNie have popped up on GOMI

I'm glad it was a LDS event, and not something for the Sandy Hook students, as she would make that tragedy all about herself and push her beliefs on those people.

I just checked Nie's IG and these comments were left on a couple off the pics.

[ @ ] mama_gale Thank you @nieniedialogues and @christiannielson for sharing your time and faith with my sons this weekend. #newtownstrong 2min

[ @ ] kali_ma Our bishop ric said yesterday in church that your fireside was one of the most touching and that the spirit was definitely felt by those attended. Sounds like you guys did a great job! 8h

It seems mama gale might be from Newtown.

I seriously do not see how what the Nielsons experienced and what the families in Newtown experienced are in anyway, at *all* similiar. There is absolutely NOTHING that they can offer to the victims families. Nada, zip, nothing. ALL this does is promote Stephanie Nielson's already overinflated ego. I would love to know who thought this was a good idea and how they convinced others that it was.

Nie updated today. It seems they spoke to a group of kids age 13-18. It was likely an LDS event. I'm glad that they weren't speaking to Sandy Hook students. I also have to wonder if LDS communities get sick of NieNie. A few Mormons who dislike NieNie have popped up on GOMI

Well, that's a relief.

I seriously do not see how what the Nielsons experienced and what the families in Newtown experienced are in anyway, at *all* similiar. There is absolutely NOTHING that they can offer to the victims families. Nada, zip, nothing. ALL this does is promote Stephanie Nielson's already overinflated ego. I would love to know who thought this was a good idea and how they convinced others that it was.

Totally agree, how was this like?

I have also stared in horror at the same stuff she plugs on her site. The baby mocassins were cute, but we all know she got those for free.

They're 60 dollars plus shipping! For baby shoes??? Unbelievable. Remember that 1200 dollar diaper bag she was "gifted"?

If it is an LDS related event, there is a huge chance that the Parker family will go. Even if the Nielsons do meet with the Parkers, I can see Nie totally making everything about herself. Nie and Christians are celebs in the American LDS world. She has appeared in that LDS magazine a few times and a lot of her hardcore fans are usually Mormons. There are some Mormons who dislike the Nielsons, but a lot of the higher ups put them as the post family for "inspiration". NieNie hasn't changed since the plane crash, she is still immature. I can see some LDS bishop in Connecticut pushing the Parkers to meet with Nielsons.

In Utah, there is a local chain of cupcake stores that has a Vanilla cupcake called "vaNIElla" and there's a big framed poster about her story and how she's a hero and blah blah blah. Gag.

In Utah, there is a local chain of cupcake stores that has a Vanilla cupcake called "vaNIElla" and there's a big framed poster about her story and how she's a hero and blah blah blah. Gag.

That would also make me gag. I wouldn't call her a hero.

I think these people need to stay the F away from my state. What the children, adults, families and friends of victims and survivors do NOT need is some sanctimonious internet "celebrity" preaching at them on how to get through life. They don't need Dr. Phil, Katey Couric or anyone else. I hate the fact that the media has to ask with a tagline to explain "how could this happen" or "how do people move on." They don't know. They are not here. Nobody has any right to speak for these people or try to" show them the way."

Totally agree, how was this like?

'

Yeah, same here. I don't understand how her experience would in any way relate to what happened at Newtown at all, other than another opportunity for her own self promotion.

'

Yeah, same here. I don't understand how her experience would in any way relate to what happened at Newtown at all, other than another opportunity for her own self promotion.

Agreed. With the exception of "adverse circumstances," there are really no similarities at ALL between the two situations.

To me, it's not the dissimilarity. Plenty of people who've never shared your horrible experience can still help you through it. Nie is not that sort of person. She's the opposite, in fact.

Archived