IGNORED

Hanna Williams body to be exhumed

PrincessOfSiam

A judge today ruled that there is sufficient cause to exhume Hanna Williams body. The prosecution hopes to prove that she died of abuse. The defense is claiming she may have been 16+ yo at the time of death, which makes the charges void. Of course the prosecution hopes to prove she was 12 as her birth certificate claimed. This is the little girl adopted from Ethiopia who died last winter of starvation, exposure,possible beating. She was found naked in her back yard where she had been forced to remain for several hours as "training". Just yuck all the way round. I hope they can be convicted on death by child abuse charges which seem to equate to 1st degree murder. Theses folks are mega-fundy!

Eta spelling correction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they get everything they have coming to them. I just don't understand why people who so obviously hate children would adopt or have children or have anything whatsoever to do with children in any way.

I hope that they get what they deserve which is a long time in prison's gen. pop. Wasn't this family in contact with Michael Pearl? If it is true, I hope that it will be brought up.

Here's the story:

MOUNT VERNON, Wash. -- Skagit County prosecutors want to open the grave of a teenage girl to help prove her adoptive parents killed her, but the parents are doing all they can to make sure that doesn't happen.

But homicide by abuse requires a victim to be younger than 16 years old. Adoption papers say Hana was 13 or 14 on the day she died, but because the girl came from Ethiopia, her birth certificate can't be trusted.

"A lot of cases of international adoption are unsure of the age of the child, so I don't think anybody has decided anything about what they think the age is," said defense attorney Cassie Trueblood.

Prosecutors say the only way to know for sure is to exhume Hana's body so medical experts can use her teeth and bones to determine her age.

The judge agreed, despite the anguish it might cause Hana's parents.

"I don't think any parent wants to see their child, who's been laying to rest for over a year, be dug up," Trueblood said.

Despite winning the ruling, prosecutors aren't taking any chances. On Wednesday, they added manslaughter to the criminal charges against the parents, which will apply regardless of age.

Prosecutors hope to unearth the girl's body sometime next month. The criminal trial is scheduled for February, and both defendants insist they are innocent.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Pros ... 86291.html

The only reason these parents don't want Hana exhumed are so their lies can't be proven. They're not bound to feel much anguish about a child they basically tortured to death.

It seems to be the law here in WA state requires the victim to be <16 y/o. I imagine this is why they added the manslaughter charge as backup. I believe she was younger than 16 but it must be legally proved. The poor little thing was so underweight, who knows?

I don't know how to use the quotes. But yes, theses parents used the Pearl's so-called training methods including the plumbing line! The coroner found injuries on her body consistent with the plumb line. My heart breaks for this sweet girl. :(

I don't know how to use the quotes. But yes, theses parents used the Pearl's so-called training methods including the plumbing line! The coroner found injuries on her body consistent with the plumb line. My heart breaks for this sweet girl. :(

I read that the Williams family were in touch with Michael Pearl by email.

I found a copy of the affidavit here: http://chucklestravels.files.wordpress. ... idavit.pdf

It's a horrifying read; this child was deliberately and systematically tortured, both physically and emotionally, for at least a year before finally succumbing to the relentless abuse and deprivation. No idea how the second adopted child (subjected to similar torture) survived.

I hope that they get what they deserve which is a long time in prison's gen. pop. Wasn't this family in contact with Michael Pearl? If it is true, I hope that it will be brought up.

They need them as subjects to take out their aggression on.

I hope they get everything they have coming to them. I just don't understand why people who so obviously hate children would adopt or have children or have anything whatsoever to do with children in any way.

They need someone upon whom to take out their anger/aggression/dysfunction. Scapegoats.

They need someone upon whom to take out their anger/aggression/dysfunction. They need scapegoats. How they pass the examinations has always *somewhat* puzzled me, but people can learn how to say the right things.

Sheesh! please forgive my clumsiness in posting. I'd thought I'd tried twice, and deleted one post - and I thought my LAST post was the one where I got my thought out... but, not to derail the thread

that poor, poor girl

This is one of those cases that just makes me physically ill. I don't understand how someone could become so evil to treat a child this way.. clearly they saw this child as something less than human

Why would it matter to know the girl's age on autopsy? The parents knew she was 13 or 14 when they abused her to death, it is not like those shitty gang rapists in the other thread who claim they thought an 11 year old was 18. Legally she immigrated and was registered as a 13 to 14 year old.

It doesn't make sense that the parents are supposedly 'distraught' about the exhumation. It would be to their benefit to prove the girl is older. And after all, they abused and neglected her to death.

I cannot even think of a suitable sentence for those rotten miserable shits.

I hope they find loads of evidence against the parents. I hope they never see any of their children ever again. And I hope they both go to jail for decades. Such miserable excuses for human beings.

Why would it matter to know the girl's age on autopsy? The parents knew she was 13 or 14 when they abused her to death, it is not like those shitty gang rapists in the other thread who claim they thought an 11 year old was 18. Legally she immigrated and was registered as a 13 to 14 year old.

Exactly. They knew her as a child and tortured her to death based on a "discipline" philosophy that can only survive because it is for children, the people who have fewer rights. Even the mildest form of the Pearls' bullshit could never be used on an adult.

Surely her legal age applies, since those are the rights and law that applied to her at her time of death?

doesn't make sense that the parents are supposedly 'distraught' about the exhumation. It would be to their benefit to prove the girl is older. And after all, they abused and neglected her to death.

Maybe, but saying that aloud would make them seem callous. Which they no doubt are, but they probably aren't stupid, and if they are you can be sure their lawyer isn't.

I read the affidavit. How sad that the older children were expected to abuse the younger children. The older children will have to deal with being both abusers and victims. Those parents made sure they destroyed all of those kids.

I think this answers the question of whether or not the older Duggars spanked the younger buddies. I'm guessing it is expected of them.

It wouldn't bother me if they charged the oldest son. I think he's 20 now,

he would have been 17 when he was beating poor Hanna.

I'd really like to know if the chinless dad has lost his job at Boeing. How can we find that out? He's been sitting in a jail cell for a year.

I'd also like to think that the rest of the kids are now in public schools and have had vaccinations. That'd really make the parents angry.

I remember hearing the 911 call. It was sick and bizarre. She practically blamed the girl, it was like she was trying to say the girl got herself naked and killed herself out of spite.

If poor Hana's body somehow proves that she was 16, couldn't they just re-charge with an appropriate charge? The girl is still dead and her death was caused by her parents.

Archived