IGNORED

"I'd bomb all the muslims so they'd believe in Jesus!"

Trynn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's disgusting, but I don't expect anything less from Americans.

Your entire nation seems to be hell-bent on destroying everything in the ME, except the apartheid state of ``Israel``. And it's not just the fundies who think like this, it's (imo) 95% of you since most of you still support the fantasy of a ``war on terror``.

Wow, way to overgeneralize!! You do the same thing against the USA that you accuse 95% of doing against the Middle East.

This is you're idea of a joke?

Yep - see because all of those things are simply not true, and yet we've found folks who believe them. Ha ha.

Sorry you didn't like it - perhaps you'll prefer this one : What's a pirate's favorite food? Arrrrrtichokes :lol:

Yep - see because all of those things are simply not true, and yet we've found folks who believe them. Ha ha.

Sorry you didn't like it - perhaps you'll prefer this one : What's a pirate's favorite food? Arrrrrtichokes :lol:

that one did sorta make me smile, actually. And I needed it so so so so badly.

That's disgusting, but I don't expect anything less from Americans.

Your entire nation seems to be hell-bent on destroying everything in the ME, except the apartheid state of ``Israel``. And it's not just the fundies who think like this, it's (imo) 95% of you since most of you still support the fantasy of a ``war on terror``.

I'm sorry but Americans don't have the monopoly on this. Cronulla riots in 2005, Pim Fortuyn, racial tensions all over Europe...yeah.

Archived