IGNORED

MaKaela Marie

emmiedahl

I also live in an area that a lot of Somalian refugees were settled in, and her comments disgust me. The WORST I could accuse my neighbors of is spending too much time at starbucks. They are people just like the rest of us, trying to get along. I wonder what she'd think of all the Somalian (or at least African muslims) moms driving around in shiny minivans like they think they're normal Americans. :roll:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so confused. The chic is married or not? Her husband (or ex-fiance or whatever) is listing her as his wife.

even on a phone its hard to be that bad at spelling... I can't understand her at all.

ugh gag. people like her make me almost agree with Kidist on forced sterilization for certain people. Why is that a bad thing again? :puke-front:

^(I don't actually believe in forced sterilization. Being dramatic to make a point, in case anyone gets confused or offended)

My bird makes more sense when she "types" by licking my iPad screen.

I'm pretty sure my cat makes more sense when she walks across my laptop keyboard. Granted, my cat is pretty smart...and MM obviously isn't. I pity her children.

He was going to but something unexplained happened and he's working construction.

If he's anything like her...the military gave IQ tests and he flunked?

I apologize--I couldn't help myself.

If he's anything like her...the military gave IQ tests and he flunked?

I apologize--I couldn't help myself.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

https://www.facebook.com/robertsabastian.morado

That's her lovely husband.

he has a wife wich is me so all yu bitchez need to bak tha fawk off unless yur family.or a klose friend that i know thanx now delete yurself hoez. buh bye

She's not above asking people via facebook to lend her $10.

I want to friend her so I can tell her not to breed any more.

I was just coming here to post about the ten bucks. Self-supporting? No. Entertaining? Absolutely.

So her "husband" is a spineless wuss, since he lets her control his FB - it's pretty easy to tell who's writing what. And I put "husband" in quotes because it says they were married on June 25th and again on September 6th. His "About Me":

i am so happy to have shut alot of my hating friends and famil out of out lives co9uldnt be happyer wih my daughtr n wife

Using his account, she posted:

he has a wife wich is me so all yu bitchez need to bak tha fawk off unless yur family.or a klose friend that i know thanx now delete yurself hoez. buh bye

and:

My family sux and i hate yall.

In contrast:

Happy today was a Good day. Love is peace and peace is the love of a loving family::: I love my Lil Grayce Lynn renne morado

Thanks for all the bday comments. Take care of yalls selfes and enjoy ur night. Imma be indoors away from da rain and cold
- Standard ghetto-speak, no real snark-worthy material there, assuming he's using a phone.

Happy today was a Good day. Love is peace and peace is the love of a loving family::: I love my Lil Grayce Lynn renne morado

Loving my daughter Grayce Lynn Renne Morado

Just got done watching the super bowl with my new daughter... Damn them cheese heads

And once again, still under his login:

Babe diz yur wifey juxt letn u no i lubbz youh n xo doex ur daughtr muahh!

Okay, so we know that she's got serious jealousy issues, and despises his family, although the reasons why are unknown for the moment. She's something, all right.

Edited to add a quote I missed, regarding the birth of their daughter:

She was born Friday February 4 & 822 am via c section because she got stuck she was 6 lbs 14 oz 20 inches long tons of hair and dark.

It looks like there's a serious discrepancy in I.Q. there.

I do have to say that I'm almost ovulating, looking at the pics of their daughter as a newborn. GirlKay could have been a twin to that baby, body fuzz and all.

Back to snarking. It looks like she has a brother who's around the same age as her daughter. I really shouldn't judge, since I was a teen mother, but that kinda says a lot when you factor in the horrific spelling etc.

So her "husband" is a spineless wuss, since he lets her control his FB - it's pretty easy to tell who's writing what. And I put "husband" in quotes because it says they were married on June 25th and again on September 6th.

And again on Oct 26.

October 24 via mobile

cant wait till friday i am getting married :) my mans going to the.army!! i am a soon to be military wife. we.have the.dress mijas dress.tbe ring n camera!! i.will no longer.be.miss.johnston....i am soon to be mrs norado. i love you baby..n cam.someone come and.take our piccs.for.uz? — with Robert Sabastian Morado.

ETA: And apparently she can't even spell her new last name.

Looks like the only test she was ever able to pass in her life was a pregnancy test.

Funnily enough, my ad shows an African girl asking for donations to help girls in developing countries go to school. The irony, it hurts.

"This is qhatbppl do tp my lot"

Oooh, a word game. I'll play. Let's see . . .

"This is what people do to my lot?"

"This is a quatloo's worth of snot?" (maybe she's from the planet Triskelion -- that would explain a lot)

"This is Spinal Tap?"

" This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang but a whimper?"

"SCENE I. Elsinore. A platform before the castle.

FRANCISCO at his post. Enter to him BERNARDO

BERNARDO

Who's there?

FRANCISCO

Nay, answer me: stand, and unfold yourself.

BERNARDO

Long live the king!

FRANCISCO

Bernardo?

BERNARDO

He.

FRANCISCO

You come most carefully upon your hour.

BERNARDO

'Tis now struck twelve; get thee to bed, Francisco?"

(well, you know what they say about an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters -- as Judy Tenuta would say, it could happen!)

yea i understand but alto of girls.say they were.raped so thy can abort

Yes, only the alto girls do this. Sopranos are always honest. :D

Yes, only the alto girls do this. Sopranos are always honest. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (ex-soprano here)

My bird makes more sense when she "types" by licking my iPad screen.

:lol: Yeah, I think I need a translator for this one.

I believe this is a picture of her:

http://www.facebook.com/robertsabastian ... =3&theater

And her posts look like a bunch of Scrabble tiles were thrown up in the air and landed all over the place. Her word salads make Sarah Palin look like Maya Angelou.

I have a feeling MaKaela has no idea who Maya Angelou is.

y r u tokiint abt tihs righter i hv nevar hrd of?????!?! hr nam is abvisly samalian soo y wud i hv redd hr? duh.

:lol: That took a lot of effort.

y r u tokiint abt tihs righter i hv nevar hrd of?????!?! hr nam is abvisly samalian soo y wud i hv redd hr? duh.

:lol: That took a lot of effort.

I could down an entire bottle of Grey Goose and I'd still be more articulate than this chick.

I believe this is a picture of her:

http://www.facebook.com/robertsabastian ... =3&theater

And her posts look like a bunch of Scrabble tiles were thrown up in the air and landed all over the place. Her word salads make Sarah Palin look like Maya Angelou.

I have a feeling MaKaela has no idea who Maya Angelou is.

If Makela were to get an FJ nickname in the same vein as Peter Bradrick being "Sippy Cup," "Scrabble Tiles" definitely gets my vote.

If Makela were to get an FJ nickname in the same vein as Peter Bradrick being "Sippy Cup," "Scrabble Tiles" definitely gets my vote.

Or, perhaps, "Random Scrabble Tiles." :D

When I saw the thread title, I was pretty sure that it was the name of Kristina's latest offspring :-)

I thought it had something to do with McKmama. Perish the thought!

Archived