IGNORED

MaKaela Marie

emmiedahl

Well, just behold it. This woman needs to blog. Hell, she needs her own television show.

https://www.facebook.com/makaela.marie.9

She is almost 20, a mother of two, recently married to one of the babydaddies, and says she is in college but really? Samples of her, um, work.

On Obama:

he is the one bringing the fucking samalians in and i dont like that shit. i dont like him allowing these ppl in this country!!! they wont leaglize mexicans or germas italians etc but they bring these lazy nassty stinky ppl in who dont do shit for this country!!!! they st bring up more debt and i wish bush was still in office he was a great president, i can see why he took us into war...they bombed us but obama put us in war with syria...why??? just to be an idiot!

On rape:

yea i understand but alto of girls.say they were.raped so thy can abort only 10 percent.of rape cases are teuw

On... something?

what i shld have done is gwt mareied n not have opened my big mouth. now all i heaar is ppl talking shit. last time i checked i was.an adulat and capeable of my decisions and actions. now i know who my real friends.and.family. thanx.for making me realiz that. funny how i am almost 20 n still being told wat to do.

edited to correct her age

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, just behold it. This woman needs to blog. Hell, she needs her own television show.

She is 20, a mother of two, recently married to one of the babydaddies, and says she is in college but really? Samples of her, um, work.

On Obama:

On rape:

On... something?

What is a samalian?

She is 20, a mother of two, recently married to one of the babydaddies, and says she is in college but really? Samples of her, um, work.

On Obama:

On rape:

On... something?

Her education is obviously abysmal, but what frightens me most is the bolded.

Nevermind the fact that she will likely produce many more children that will be as uneducated and hateful as she is.

Pretty sure she means "Somalian".

Wow. "I don't like that shit"? :shock:

I am snerking like hell that Obama took us to war with Syria. Why'd no one tell me? Also, when did Iraq bomb us again?

OMG - She is too stupid for words. I have a cousin that posts the same way and she is 34! She gets mad when people point out her ignorance and defends herself with "it's my page". She has over a thousand friends and freaks out if anyone un- friends (yes, she keeps track) and says it is because they can't handle the truth. My 13 year old is more mature.

I love how she begs for money & rides (because she has no gas money), and informs the world that her phone is about to be shut off (because she has no money), but then hollers about how she can take care of herself, she's a hard worker, a great mom blah blah blah. Really, the only thing that's missing from that page is an Eric Cartman-style "WHATeVAH! AH DO WHAT AH WANT!!!"

Educated indeed.

And her husband is joining the Army. Enjoy that government funded healthcare, housing and various other subsidies, honey. Fucking hypocrite.

She hangs out a lot at the Life Begins at Conception page.

She does not seem responsible enough to take a pill every day, and she is against abortion. With two kids at not-even-twenty, I fear she will be the next Michelle Duggar.

Really, the only thing that's missing from that page is an Eric Cartman-style "WHATeVAH! AH DO WHAT AH WANT!!!"

I keep trying to find the Like button. :lol:

And her husband is joining the Army. Enjoy that government funded healthcare, housing and various other subsidies, honey. Fucking hypocrite.

He was going to but something unexplained happened and he's working construction.

Is it bad that I can't even finish her rant because her spelling and grammar are so atrocious I am not sure it is actually written in English? I hope for the love of god she doesn't try to homeschool.

Archived