IGNORED

MaKaela Marie

emmiedahl

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for the freedom of a Facebook account unaffiliated with my offline life.......

I'm the first one to admit to my own lack of transparency. I have no internet presence associated with my RW.

SO. MUCH. FAIL. on her Facebook that it should be a textbook example of what NOT to do if you would like people to believe you have even HALF a brain. My 12 year old is far, far ahead of this one.

I am confused though - she posted she was getting married on Oct. 24, then posted that she "should have" on the same day?

I'm the first one to admit to my own lack of transparency. I have no internet presence associated with my RW.

And I love what you do with it. Seeing the infamous Bacon Bra prominent in the pictures on Josh's friends list always makes me smile. I do think you should seriously consider the prospect that he doesn't see the Facebook comments on instagram though. That's good in one way, he won't delete them or ban the author, and other users who dont use the app can see them, but if you want him to get the messages you may need an instagram account.

Oh good god......

The pride in ignorance is amazing and, in a mother, disturbing.

Hw daer u tel her she r ignorant?! Y duhs evryoene kep calin her ignoraent! She r educatead n is a momm and gwt married n worc 2 jobs n everione saws she is ignorant bc obama is murderer of babyies! U don't no her at alll, so stop juggin her! Meanie!

Okay, now seriously...how did you find this girl, Emmie?

Emmiedahl how did you find this gem?

It was discussed on a facebook group. I am a little shocked. How many of these gems are you guys withholding from me! SPILL THE CRAZY!

eta: it was the former freejinger FB group, which now has a different name to distinguish it from this website because they are not affiliated.

And I love what you do with it. Seeing the infamous Bacon Bra prominent in the pictures on Josh's friends list always makes me smile. I do think you should seriously consider the prospect that he doesn't see the Facebook comments on instagram though. That's good in one way, he won't delete them or ban the author, and other users who dont use the app can see them, but if you want him to get the messages you may need an instagram account.

I may need to check that out. But I'm posting on his FB page now and he's my friend :lol:

She's something special. She buys into the conservative bullshit even though she is the sort of person many social conservatives would despise - single mother under twenty with multiple baby daddies. I'm sure she would laud the Duggars as an example of great American family values, even though they would die of shame if one of their daughters led her life and would never let one of their sons marry her.

Now I'm going to have to search through my fundie friends to see if I can find more gems like MaKaela. I wonder if her spawn have creatively spelled names. (I expect nothing less)

Guest Anonymous
My bird makes more sense when she "types" by licking my iPad screen.

So does my cat when he strolls back and forth over my keyboard.

wow my family really does.no.how.to make me feel ljke ahit.

I'm presuming that has to do with the apparently impulsive marriage, but I wonder what the rest of this one's backstory is.

And holy ahit, she's in Greeley. I have friends in Greeley. Too bad she only lasted at McDonald's for six months, or I'd have to send them in for a little firsthand investigation.

I'm presuming that has to do with the apparently impulsive marriage, but I wonder what the rest of this one's backstory is.

And holy ahit, she's in Greeley. I have friends in Greeley. Too bad she only lasted at McDonald's for six months, or I'd have to send them in for a little firsthand investigation.

A hit of what? Whiskey? Vodka? Heroin? Or just a slap in the face?

She hangs out a lot at the Life Begins at Conception page.

She does not seem responsible enough to take a pill every day, and she is against abortion. With two kids at not-even-twenty, I fear she will be the next Michelle Duggar.

I keep trying to find the Like button. :lol:

Me too. And I can't spell to save my life but at least I'm not an insane racist, which is always good.

Seriously what have the Somalis ever done to her? We don't have a huge amount of Somalis in my neck of the woods but the ones I've met are uniformly hardworking, honest and friendly. I really don't understand the right wing at all. You would think they'd...like them? Oh yeah, I forgot, they were all black too. That probably cancels the rest out.

ETA: stinky??? Somalian people smell like the rest of us do. I hate this charge being brought against non-white people. People can smell different because of what they eat, but none of them stink, they just are different (and often pleasant - I had a mate in high school who was Asian and always smelt of spicy food, because that's what she ate at home, and another mate who always smelt like a takeaway because her dad ran one and she helped out in it. Both those smells were pleasant, not stinking at all.)

It's hard to believe she's figured out how to walk and breathe at the same time, let alone use Facebook. The amount of stupid is just mind-boggling. :?

BEST argument for the importance of public education. Since EVER.

"This is qhatbppl do tp my lot" - this was the text beside a picture of what looks to be a milkshake dumped over the edge of a sidewalk/curb. Maybe it's vomit, but I call milkshake, since she works at McPuke's, and MrKay also had the thrill of being the one-man cleaning crew at the one closest to us. It took me a while to translate it. This is coming from the autistic person who has to translate their own thoughts into verbal words, and also translate for a kid with severe autism (believe me, I speak nothing like I type - I have a hard time with verbal communication, which is why I am the poster child for "wall of text" syndrome). Her typing is like what my gargling would translate to if I recorded audio and then enabled closed captioning. And a mouthful of Novocaine.

She's not above asking people via facebook to lend her $10.

I want to friend her so I can tell her not to breed any more.

If you are carrying on about how educated you are, you might want to actually be able to at least spell educated. Just saying. I now have a headache from staring at the screen trying to translate the alphabet soup that somehow passes for English among her and her friends. The comments under her status updates are just as bad as the stuff she types. The fact that she has 2 children is truly frightening.

I have a friend just like this woman, except she spells *slightly* better and only has one child. I cannot figure her political affiliations out. She qualifies and most likely takes many gov't funded programs to support herself and her child. Nothing wrong with that I just want to tell her that we are the 47% that Romney didn't give a damn about. So we don't discuss politics because she is a dear childhood friend...

Archived