IGNORED

Coghlans have 11th child (MERGED)

linnea27

Thank God! Now she will stop talking about her pregnancy. You'd never know she had a newly married daughter, and several preschoolers and lots of kids in between. It's all about me, me, me.

And what is so modest about hearing all those intimate pregnancy details (. . . I was peeing blood but the doctor said that was normal. . . my husband checked and said I was dilated. . . there was a rush of fluid and I never made it to the birthing pool. . . my breasts were so tender. . . .)

I would have been sad if they had another girl, cause girls are treated like slaves with uteruses.

Cute baby though, shame his family are fundie.

Is it bad that the only thing I noticed in the picture of the baby were those terribly dirty stairs in the background? With so many kids you'd think at least one of them would have stair scrubbing duty...

Is it bad that the only thing I noticed in the picture of the baby were those terribly dirty stairs in the background? With so many kids you'd think at least one of them would have stair scrubbing duty...

We're both bad then because that's the first thing I noticed, too.

Thank God! Now she will stop talking about her pregnancy. You'd never know she had a newly married daughter, and several preschoolers and lots of kids in between. It's all about me, me, me.

And what is so modest about hearing all those intimate pregnancy details (. . . I was peeing blood but the doctor said that was normal. . . my husband checked and said I was dilated. . . there was a rush of fluid and I never made it to the birthing pool. . . my breasts were so tender. . . .)

It's a frickin' fertility cult.

The one commentor: "New babies are the best!" makes me sad/mad. My junior JBs who are inexplicably infertile would treasure any baby, not just a new one. These people remind me of the trashy family in Raising Arizona who keep having babies because "them toddlers is too big fer t'cuddle!"

Off to sulk.

I guess, playing devil's advocate here, that she is in a way protecting her children's privacy. Better to blog about one's self than about others who may not want to be blogged about except in the most general terms.

Real talk, they just moved in a couple of days ago and stair cleaning has not been the most important thing to them at the moment.

Well I'm the sort of person that thinks dirty white things are absolutely disgusting (I clean doors, walls, baseboards, etc. as needed) and remedying the yuck would be of the utmost importance to me. Then again, I chose to make a bacon apple pie, clean the pantry, and de-soot the fireplace while laboring during my miscarriage. :lol: I can pretty clearly see myself having contractions and being on my hands and knees going at those stairs!

Seriously, though, she has ten kids (not counting the newborn) and a husband. Surely at least one of them can grab a rag and some soapy water and tackle the stairs when they have a spare 30 minutes?

The baby is cute (okay, he's adorable) but am I the only one who thinks he has a look of distress on his face. Almost like "Holy shit, get me out of here!"

They want the boys to have the same initials so that they can match Perry. Since they aren't likely to have too many more boys, I think they'll be able to avoid a Duggaresque type of thing.

Well I'm the sort of person that thinks dirty white things are absolutely disgusting (I clean doors, walls, baseboards, etc. as needed) and remedying the yuck would be of the utmost importance to me. Then again, I chose to make a bacon apple pie, clean the pantry, and de-soot the fireplace while laboring during my miscarriage. :lol: I can pretty clearly see myself having contractions and being on my hands and knees going at those stairs!

Seriously, though, she has ten kids (not counting the newborn) and a husband. Surely at least one of them can grab a rag and some soapy water and tackle the stairs when they have a spare 30 minutes?

Me too. My water broke with my son while I was on my hands and knees cleaaning the ick off the shelf of our coffee table because "I will NOT bring a baby home to that nastiness!" Just me. If not, I think I would have taken the first photo with a different backdrop. But I am admittedly OCD. :oops:

Real talk, they just moved in a couple of days ago and stair cleaning has not been the most important thing to them at the moment.

Quit defending them. This is a woman who popped one out on a chicken shit covered deck and houses her kids on costco shelving, leaving their clothes to mold in a shed.

I guess, playing devil's advocate here, that she is in a way protecting her children's privacy. Better to blog about one's self than about others who may not want to be blogged about except in the most general terms.

I hope this is the case, but with her, you just never know....

I believe she does have some discretion at least;I have noticed her not mention embarrassing or private things when talking about certain children.One daughter has an inherited condition they had to go to the ER for one time and she mentioned no name.

I believe she does have some discretion at least;I have noticed her not mention embarrassing or private things when talking about certain children.One daughter has an inherited condition they had to go to the ER for one time and she mentioned no name.

Because it wasn't about her.

I really don't think it's about protecting her children. Her wedding pics were all about her dress (red at a wedding!) how she looked in it, how she felt. Her blog is supposed to be about her family of 13, not about herself, which it actually is. HER HER HER VISION FORUM SALE HER HER HER VISION FORUM SALE HER WE'RE SELLING TOYS HER HER HER PREGNANT!

Sorry it got out of hand ahah

She posts pics of her teen girls posing in their church outfits to demonstrate "modern modest" dressing (and also probably as a form of mail order catalogue for fundie bride hunters - she has a LOT of girls to marry off). She also goes into detail about some of her kids and the "issues" she has faced with them in her 4 Moms posts. She's not trying to protect her kids privacy.

I really don't think it's about protecting her children. Her wedding pics were all about her dress (red at a wedding!) how she looked in it, how she felt. Her blog is supposed to be about her family of 13, not about herself, which it actually is. HER HER HER VISION FORUM SALE HER HER HER VISION FORUM SALE HER WE'RE SELLING TOYS HER HER HER PREGNANT!

Sorry it got out of hand ahah

Don't forget SAMARITAN MINISTRIES VOTE FOR OUR PREGNANCY "CLINIC" THAT'S ACTUALLY A SOUL-WINNING MINISTRY.

Archived