IGNORED

Big Bang Theory

InkyGirl

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the haircut looks better on the show than it does in the pics. And it looks amazing with a business suit!

omg, thanks Kate! Totally had no idea that it was starting again, or on Mondays now.

Good catch!

It got bumped to make room for Thursday Night Football. :roll: I think it's moving back to Thursday after football season is over, at least that's the impression I got from an article in TV Guide or somewhere. Not sure moving it again will be a good idea, although with DVRs and auto-record, it's not as bad as it used to be.

Regarding this

Somewhere in the desert, Amy and Leonard fall into another level of existential hell as Sheldon recites regional differences in hot dog stands. Finally, Amy can take it no longer, and reads him the riot act about running out on her without saying goodbye. He asks for a private moment with Leonard, finally gets her to cover her ears, and tells Leonard two things: 1) he has finally decided to have coitus with Amy, and 2) he was scared of telling Amy that he had failed at something, so he called Leonard. He fesses up to the second one, but it’s pretty clear that Amy heard both…

Somehow, I got the impression that Sheldon's coitus revelation was his way of making sure that Amy couldn't hear him, not an actual decision.

Regarding this

Somehow, I got the impression that Sheldon's coitus revelation was his way of making sure that Amy couldn't hear him, not an actual decision.

When she didn't react to his coitus announcement, Sheldon knew she really couldn't hear him.

Ooops. I assumed the audience "Ooooh" meant to convey that Sheldon actually meant it. What a sad day when I take cues from the laugh track.

So, what's the relationship between Stuart and Mrs. Wolowitz? Is he just replacing Howard, or is it romantic? I can't figure it out.

I liked the HBO gripe. Seven channels!!! I checked :lol: and they really do have 7 different HBO channels.

I think they're keeping it ambiguous on purpose - probably we'll never know. Maybe a bit of both, just for the squick factor?

I think they're keeping it ambiguous on purpose - probably we'll never know. Maybe a bit of both, just for the squick factor?

Maybe it is both. Which is very squick-y *shivers*

It seems to me as if the more recent episodes are really rushed and aren't that memorable. I had to be reminded of the newest episode by the description on the post above!

I've actually liked the new season so far. I feel like they've gotten a little something back. I stopped watching last season for awhile bc it had gotten really stale to me.

I loved this most recent episode, especially since Mayim Bialik got some real lines and wasn't the butt of all the jokes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It returns tonight! :D

What did yall think? It wasn't the best nor the worst. Upside: growth for all characters save Raj & Berny. Funniest line by Howard but I won't spoil it.

Archived