IGNORED

Big Bang Theory

InkyGirl

Was the actress playing the vet on Lost? I think she played Ben's daughter Alex.

I liked the way they handled the kiss, with Sheldon getting into it a little bit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they'd get Raj a girlfriend already. I thought he and the vet were going to maybe be a thing.

Yeah, that was weird, she just kind of vanished. I don't even mind if he stays single, just give him something to do!

• 2 weeks later...
I wish they'd get Raj a girlfriend already. I thought he and the vet were going to maybe be a thing.

Maybe Raj was too chicken to ask her out, so she thought he wasn't interested?

Sheldon and Amy's "PLEASE PASS THE BUTTER!!!!!" scene was the best this show has been in a long time. My husband and I re-watched it a few times.

• 2 weeks later...

I practically fell off the couch laughing at Sheldon's "Walk of Shame". And the drunk dialing of Stephen Hawking. "Geeeeeeeeode."

• 2 weeks later...

Big cliffhanger ending to the season. Filmed 2 weeks ago. I'd spill but I'd get ridden out of the extended family on a rail as I promised I wouldn't tell.

Gonna be BIG!

Big cliffhanger ending to the season. Filmed 2 weeks ago. I'd spill but I'd get ridden out of the extended family on a rail as I promised I wouldn't tell.

Gonna be BIG!

Mrs. Wolowitz the Elder is pregnant?

Mrs. Wolowitz the Elder is pregnant?

Nope. Not close. Some of the best design and set work they've had all year though.

My step brother said the run through reaction was pretty good with the actors. They did hit the spots and Sheldon has some decisions to make. I can't see him running far. But I'm not in the writers heads and I don't see the scripts. I just hear when they have special guest stars and how they behave. Like when they went to Cal Tech and filmed with Stephen Hawking, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. He was really easy to work with and was pleasant with the cast and crew.

My S/B says that when you go this far with a show (he did Full House and 10 Things I Hate About You as well as features) it turns into a family and the crew will intervene if someone unknown gets too close to the actors. I can't wait for next season.

• 4 months later...

omg, thanks Kate! Totally had no idea that it was starting again, or on Mondays now.

Good catch!

Archived