IGNORED

Big Bang Theory

InkyGirl

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Stuart gone from the show?

Stuart's back, at least in the premiere this week. And he knows just how to get Sheldon to buy something - the comic book store may break even this week. I like Stuart, especially when he was being Howard 2.0 (while Wolowitz was in space).

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recap Kate! DH worked late last night (so I handled bedtime) & this is another show I can't seem to stream online easily!:)

CFK, I find it hard to believe you are recapping these shows, as well as having a new job in a foreign country. How are you keeping up?

Oh, yes, thank you for this; story-time seems to make sure I always miss the first half, thank you!

Believe me, it keeps me sane! An absolutely wonderful stress-buster. I just write and write and write and instantly forget all my work troubles.

• 2 weeks later...
Sheldon makes an ass of himself once again while Raj, Howard and Bernadette learn a lesson in boundaries.

http://blog.freejinger.org/worldly-dist ... ssipation/

I think of Alan Alda when I hear Ira Flatow, too. It's NPR's Science Friday. Remember when Kripke fed helium into Sheldon's office while he was giving an interview? Same show.

Thanks for the recaps!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I loved James Earl Jones in this episode. And you're right, it's nice to see a celeb not running away from Sheldon. We thought Sheldon was just having a dream about hanging out with JEJ.

Archived