IGNORED

New Blog: Anna & Mary to take over Ma's (Teri's) chores

Justme

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote="twin2"

One of these days, when they write another blog post about Uriah, my snarky self wants to write a comment asking Steve if they believe that Uriah has become an idol pointing out all the time and money they spend on him. Could this time an money not be better spent focusing on the Lord Jesus. In fact they talk about him as he is almost human.

411.com can be very useful for finding addresses of people if you know the city and state. Also, with a little bit of Maxwell history you will see that their current house is built on a plot of land that is connected to their old house. You would also find out that Christopher now lives in their old house. Knowing a little more history and reading the following post would tell you that Nathan owns the house across the street from their old house (AKA Christopher's house):

titus2.com/nathan-melanie.htm

Yeah, I'm a dork :geek:

As Teri's parents are elderly. I'll bet when one of the reversal boys is ready to marry, they'll move in to the Main House (Steveies), the he'll "buy" that house. (For CASH, of course!) The other 2 boys, well, I guess they have to wait until they scare away two neighbors move away....

I just don't know how they will handle the girls marring and moving away from their control.

As Teri's parents are elderly. I'll bet when one of the reversal boys is ready to marry, they'll move in to the Main House (Steveies), the he'll "buy" that house. (For CASH, of course!) The other 2 boys, well, I guess they have to wait until they scare away two neighbors move away....

I just don't know how they will handle the girls marring and moving away from their control.

The girls will NEVER marry and move away from STEVE's control. Never, ever.

Archived