IGNORED

Thimble Thoughts...

Deleted07

Eh, Thimble Thoughts is nothing compared to her adventures in photography.

<>

Who could look at this and NOT think of LOTR?

<>

She does at least claim this was a joke...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh, Thimble Thoughts is nothing compared to her adventures in photography.

<>

Who could look at this and NOT think of LOTR?

<>

She does at least claim this was a joke...

And these are her some of her good photos. :lol:

Master my ass. He hasn't even mastered not looking like a jack ass in a picture.

Somebody needs to tell him he's not fooling anybody with that beard. Dude, you have no chin.

Somebody needs to tell him he's not fooling anybody with that beard. Dude, you have no chin.

That smile on his face is just disgusting. You can tell the idiots practically giddy with the idea of lording over someone. Well screw that.

I'm just always amazed that she can get so many people to pay her for pictures. She has improved a lot, but she still isn't what I would consider a professional.

• 5 months later...

For anyone who's interested:

I'm Back!

I didn't want to leave Thimble Thoughts. It was my first blog and I liked it! It was me.

Bullies made me stop blogging. They took all the fun out of it. So I started another one and kept it as private as possible. But it seemed as though I just couldn't make myself write blogs there. It took a lot of self persuasion to write a post. I was telling this to a friend of mine (RC) and she encouraged me to keep up the blogging. Little did she know that her few words of encouragement encouraged me to, not only blog again, but blog again here. So.... here I am.

Wonder where the other place was she was writing her blog and why she didn't like it? :think:

Her daughter is now working at Chik-Fil-A, and her younger son, who used to look pretty slim in the photos she posted seems to have caught up with the rest of the family in term sof "weight issues".

Archived