IGNORED

visionforum.com and blue behemoth have been down for ages

PraiseSeitan

but but but! He gave the seven sisters a Ham, and Kristy from Thimble Thoughts parking space! and told Jodi Jepson she can't wear pants by making her slam her finger in a car-door! Vision Forum obviously doesn't have God's favor if he didn't save them from their precious website being brought asunder! *snort*

Wait...when I was on vacation last week, I slammed my finger in the motorhome window (don't ask; I don't even know). Does that mean I'm not supposed to wear pants anymore? How does one make this connection? :think: Do I have to start wearing skirts, or can I just start running around pantsless? I think pants are overrated, anyway. So many questions... :?

Oh yes Lainey, I declare this is indeed a sign from JEEBUS!!!

You must cease and desist immediately! :mrgreen:

But seriously here the related part from her blog:

So in the mean time I was only wearing dresses when I would go out into public. I was at Sears and thinking of what a hypocrite I truly was...almost as if God was laughing at me. So I proceeded to shut my finger in the sliding van door..and yes I needed to go to the hospital and yes this cost over 2,000.00. The girls were hysterical and I was just dumbfounded as to why God would allow this to happen. Fast forward to a few months after I had been completely convicted to always wear skirt or a dress, and was doing so...I was cleaning the kitchen....pondering....what would be the big deal if I wore capri's while gardening???? I looked over and my oven was on fire. I had it on cleaning cycle and it was locked shut. I had forgotten the bread drying for stuffing from the night before. After my 16 year old son broke the latch and put it out with the fire extinguisher, the entire kitchen was now covered in soot. I immediately apologized, knowing it was my own fault.

Just as immediately, I reflected back to the van incident and thought what if God would of offered me 2,000.00 to buy a new wardrobe then would I of taken Him up on the dress only idea? Obviously so! He was serious...no pants for me.

:roll:

I think Jodi may have mistaken ADD for God, it seems everytime God speaks to/corrects her it's when she's been thinking and not really paying attention to her surroundings. Most normal people would see that as an indication that they need to pay attention to what they are doing, that or they'd begin to think they are getting a bit forgetful. Of course if you are fundie there is no such thing as natural results of absentmindedness, coincidence or happenstance everything that happens is the hand of God, and everything thing that pops into their little pea brains is the will of God.

It amuses me to no end how they take every little occurance and try to find Gods hand in it. It also amuses me that their every thought or whim is Jesus laying some super spechul message on their heart. Like with the Joe Maxwell and Elizabeth engagement God was really speaking to them that this was His idea of a perfect match until she called it off, God suddenly changed his mind. I keep remembering a verse from the Bible that says God is the same yesterday, today and forever, but their god changes his mind more often than a teenage girl changes her mind about what outfit to wear to a big party. They make their god sound fickle, indecisive and capable of making all kinds of mistakes. Why can't they just admit they thought god was talking to them, but it was really just them midtaking thier own ideas for God's?

The D looks like big balls and the oug a small dick. But thats just me.

doug phillips is a tool

LOL!

God never crashes our server - because we are smart and use resource management and went with a heathen, green hosting company that supports free speech.

Oh yes Lainey, I declare this is indeed a sign from JEEBUS!!!

You must cease and desist immediately! :mrgreen:

But seriously here the related part from her blog:

:roll:

So her forgetfulness is God telling her that she can't wear pants? :? I...see.

Psst secret. :shhh: [attachment=1]Skärmklipp.PNG[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Skärmklipp2.PNG[/attachment]

Sometimes its the little things that make me laugh so hard I cant breathe. I love you guys!

Archived