IGNORED

visionforum.com and blue behemoth have been down for ages

PraiseSeitan

Anybody happen to know what's up with that? The message on the main page says it should have been up a while ago, but blue behemoth says it won't be up until Tuesday, which makes me think that the server hamster up and died or something.

Maybe some Mormons upset at Doug the Tool's comments crashed the server while whining about persecution.

Maybe some Mormons upset at Doug the Tool's comments crashed the server while whining about persecution.

Gosh someone should post this as a rumor on their FB and watch the place explode :lol:

How about they take it as a sign from God that he wants the site to be down? Oh but that's right, it doesn't work that way :roll:

My professional opinion?

Their server failed/crashed.

Ah, you mean God caused their server to crash/fail because of 1 of their many sins they committed. See, the people at VisionForum are imperfect just like the rest of us; and they get punished by God too! But they would just say that it was an unfortunate accident. :roll: /sarcasm.

Ah, you mean God caused their server to crash/fail because of 1 of their many sins they committed. See, the people at VisionForum are imperfect just like the rest of us; and they get punished by God too! But they would just say that it was an unfortunate accident. :roll: /sarcasm.

You'd think if they can pray away the gay, they could keep a server running. :whistle:

You'd think if they can pray away the gay, they could keep a server running. :whistle:

You'd think God would keep their server in top-notch condition forever since they use that site to preach the Good News and not use it to profit off of fundies.

You'd think God would keep their server in top-notch condition forever since they use that site to preach the Good News and not use it to profit off of fundies.

You'd think God doesn't even exist.

Oh, wait....

You'd think God doesn't even exist.

Oh, wait....

Dammit! :doh: That's what I forget for not putting a /sarcasm at the end of my quote.

Dammit! :doh: That's what I forget for not putting a /sarcasm at the end of my quote.

:lol: At the very least God doesn't seem to care much.

GlassCowCatcher, is it weird that I'm a deist and enjoy atheist jokes about Christianity, such as Zombie!Jesus? :oops:

GlassCowCatcher, is it weird that I'm a deist and enjoy atheist jokes about Christianity, such as Zombie!Jesus? :oops:

Well, you're here, aren't you?

Yes, well, there is that. :D Ahem, carry on.

Nah, Jesus has laid it on my heart to go to bed now.

but but but! He gave the seven sisters a Ham, and Kristy from Thimble Thoughts parking space! and told Jodi Jepson she can't wear pants by making her slam her finger in a car-door! Vision Forum obviously doesn't have God's favor if he didn't save them from their precious website being brought asunder! *snort*

Nah, Jesus has laid it on my heart to go to bed now.

For some reason whenever fundies type that on their blogs, it sounds, oh I dunno, squicky... Anyways, goodnight!

but but but! He gave the seven sisters a Ham, and Kristy from Thimble Thoughts parking space! and told Jodi Jepson she can't wear pants by making her slam her finger in a car-door! Vision Forum obviously doesn't have God's favor if he didn't save them from their precious website being brought asunder! *snort*

I think god is punishing Doug Phillips (is a tool) for permitting BeAll to paint her nails like a harlot.

Just stopping by to note that Doug Phillips is a tool. Also, blue behemoth makes me giggle like a 12 year old boy. Only someone who is a tool, such as Doug Phillips, wouldn't see that. Because Doug Phillips is a tool.

OT but the D in Doug's signature looks like a bum.

dougphillips_signature.gif

And the L's are delightfully phallic. Yet I see nothing-- nothing-- that looks like an vagina. Doug's signature is sodomitic.

OT but the D in Doug's signature looks like a bum.

dougphillips_signature.gif

The D looks like big balls and the oug a small dick. But thats just me.

doug phillips is a tool

I have nothing pertinent to add except....

Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is an epic tool. He is the tooliest tool that ever tooled. And I hope he steps on a lego.

Archived