IGNORED

The Jepsons

GeoBQn

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: 2 nights of Fundie Friday have worn me out. Our fundie came a day early...and stayed.

Don't look now, but the dreaded hosebeast has graced another thread. It's quite lively around these parts tonight!

Anyone else here doing the maths? The maths aren't working. Enlistment is three years, they wouldn't take him at 15. I suggest this troubled child never completed his 3yrs in the army for some reason.

He was in the reserves. Once he robbed the bank he received a dishonorable discharge.

:lol: 2 nights of Fundie Friday have worn me out. Our fundie came a day early...and stayed.

Take one for the Hive Koala :lol: Pretend you live on the left coast :D

Exotic: put it under a spoiler so the folks at work can view the forum safely. I was reminded earlier when I posted some.

riffles

He was in the reserves. Once he robbed the bank he received a dishonorable discharge.

I don't get it, why are you spilling all this dirt about your family to people you don't even know or like?

That's like me going onto some fundie forum and telling them all of my family's personal business, I just...why?

whoops just did! ;-) Was hoping to give someone an eyefull *snort*

I felt the same way when i posted them earlier and was reminded that it would make the thread NSFW.

TY

Take one for the Hive Koala :lol: Pretend you live on the left coast :D

Exotic: put it under a spoiler so the folks at work can view the forum safely. I was reminded earlier when I posted some.

riffles

It's like a damn train wreck...I can't seem to look away. :oops:

Meh, she loves the attention clearly! But not enough to answer questions properly... It seems to me she is quite happy to spill about her childrens faults, but not her own...

So technical question for the bakers here...how does one make penis cupcake toppers? Fondant? Are they plastic? That can't be icing.

Looks like fondant work to me.

Okay, here's a good question: What do you hope to accomplish by posting here? You are violating your own self imposed rules (and making yourself look like a hypocrite in the process), only to post on a forum where the members unanimously disagree with you. Why?

Thanks, I was not quite wrapping my mind around flesh colored icing.

Oh, flesh colored icing is easy, Wilton even makes a gel for it. But that's too smooth and...solid...to be buttercream. :)

I don't get it, why are you spilling all this dirt about your family to people you don't even know or like?

That's like me going onto some fundie forum and telling them all of my family's personal business, I just...why?

I saw that happening up thread as well. Jodi never answers a question that is asked and then she just delivers TMI. That's what I never got about blogging. If I wanted to keep a journal for my children I would, privately. If I wanted friends to know what was going on in my life I would do it privately. And we've seen this time and time again, "oh teh ebil hags at Quiverfull of Spork are making fun of me, they're persecuting me wahhhhhhhh".

I'd like to make an early request for next Fundie Friday. I know this is dreaming big, but wouldn't it be fun if Zsu Zsu or Lori came for a visit?

I saw that happening up thread as well. Jodi never answers a question that is asked and then she just delivers TMI. That's what I never got about blogging. If I wanted to keep a journal for my children I would, privately. If I wanted friends to know what was going on in my life I would do it privately. And we've seen this time and time again, "oh teh ebil hags at Quiverfull of Spork are making fun of me, they're persecuting me wahhhhhhhh".

Don't forget stalking!! :roll:

My reason is this. You asked. I have nothing to hide. He is an adult you can easily find this information, as it is on his records. Maybe one person on here will see, I am really what I say I am. I am open about my faults as well. Clearly, you see that by reading my blogs or my grammar. I may live different than you do but I am still a real person. Being a fundie light med hev. whatever you call it I am still a person. Not all of us fundies are hiding something.

Guest Anonymous

I just now finished decorating my cake. I really thought my mixer was going to die, I could smell the motor burning and there was actual smoke coming out of it. :shock:

I did NOT want to go to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night to buy a mixer, so I had to mix a little, wait a little for it to cool off, and mix a little more. The cake is half-assed, but at least it's done!

R.I.P. mixer. You were a $15 piece of junk, but you put in a valiant effort at the end.

I just now finished decorating my cake. I really thought my mixer was going to die, I could smell the motor burning and there was actual smoke coming out of it. :shock:

I did NOT want to go to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night to buy a mixer, so I had to mix a little, wait a little for it to cool off, and mix a little more. The cake is half-assed, but at least it's done!

R.I.P. mixer. You were a $15 piece of junk, but you put in a valiant effort at the end.

KitchenAid. Seriously, I thought I would hate it but it changed my life. It had become my idol.

My reason is this. You asked. I have nothing to hide. He is an adult you can easily find this information, as it is on his records. Maybe one person on here will see, I am really what I say I am. I am open about my faults as well. Clearly, you see that by reading my blogs or my grammar. I may live different than you do but I am still a real person. Being a fundie light med hev. whatever you call it I am still a person. Not all of us fundies are hiding something.

So, if some stranger on the street walks up and starts asking about your children, you just happily tell them all of the embarrassing details of their past? Maybe your son doesn't want you to tell everyone about his mistakes, even if they're a matter of public record.

Genuine question about your plans for marriage of your children. From what I understand it's basically to head straight into engagement and marriage instantly, with no real "getting to know" someone. From what I read on your blog and seminar/sermons you referenced...

Can you not see how potentially dangerous this could be? (ie the potential for spousal abuse! Because abusers often seem perfect on the outside, this actually happened with two blogger fundies we know about.)

How on Earth does this make for a good marriage? Marrying someone you barely know, and being told you can't divorce them? Don't you think that in itself is almost abusive? and essentially an arranged marriage!? How would you have felt being a young woman and put in that position yourself?

What would happen if a man spoke of interest for one of your daughters when they are grown, and you felt they were PERFECT, yet your daughter said they did not wish to marry them?

Do you not worry about your daughters, in particular, genuine lack of prospects in the world? Their only real prospect seem to be to marry, and pop out warriors for Jesus. I'm not saying that being a Mother isn't a great thing and the hardest job in the world, but why can't someone be more than that, or even NOT that if they so choose, even in the name of Jesus if you so choose it?

I bet you won't reply.

Not all of us fundies are hiding something.

Actually I'm guessing your social filters are malfunctioning a bit. You're pretty clear about your covert racism, but see it as a normal part of your world view. That's got little to do with honesty and more to do with your own limitations at empathy. You've admitted to having abandonment issues and yet you keep repeating the cycle, with you son, with your horridly cruel words and emotional blackmail when it comes to your DDs birth mother.

So, if some stranger on the street walks up and starts asking about your children, you just happily tell them all of the embarrassing details of their past? Maybe your son doesn't want you to tell everyone about his mistakes, even if they're a matter of public record.

Mostly people I meet, strangers and so on do not ask the sorts of things that are asked on free jinger. Someone here would find the details anyhow because that is what this board is about. So why not save you the work and just tell you in the first place.

You know, it is like this. You do not want your kids to hear some of the bad stuff, but you know they will. So you decide to be the one to tell them first.

Guest Anonymous
Maybe one person on here will see, I am really what I say I am. I am open about my faults as well. Clearly, you see that by reading my blogs or my grammar. I may live different than you do but I am still a real person. Being a fundie light med hev. whatever you call it I am still a person. Not all of us fundies are hiding something.

Yeah, that is the problem. You're a homeschooling parent who can't spell and doesn't understand grammar. You are a fundamentalist who is raising daughters to be second class citizens. You are a parent who has adopted transracially and is spouting ignorant bullshit about colorblindness. You're a person alright - a person who is doing your children a terrible disservice. You should hide some things! Does it not bother you at all that your minor children have more web presence than some celebrities? Do you even care that one day they might not want all of that information available to the whole world but there's nothing they can do about it?

Archived