IGNORED

The Jepsons

GeoBQn

Guest Anonymous
Seriously you my friend need to get a life other than mine.

Seriously no one here is your friend. Shouldn't you be off cleaning or baking or something? That's what you instructed us to do instead of hanging out here. Set us a good example, do. Since you have no interest in improving on the shitty stuff you're doing you might as well get the fuck out.

By the way, in response to your "I grew up in your (secular, I assume) lifestyle!" commment? I'd like you to know that I grew up fundie. So did a lot of other posters here. Yay! Your daughters have the potential to get out of the life as second class sex objects that you are grooming them for.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously you my friend need to get a life other than mine

Here i fixed that for you Jodi.

I've got news Chicca, I get to spend my time as I please. I do suggest you read the thread, many of us here have the ability to post and do other things. Hell I even got my karma fluffed (rather adequately I must say so :D ) besides doing the other items I mentioned up thread.

riffle

so, you ever going to get back to me about the courtship thing, or are you deliberately ignoring my questions on that, which I have posted here twice and pm'd you about... :roll:

Free jinger will not let me compose a message because I am new. I can not see a place to respond to your pm. On my side bar of my blog there is a link. Our family's plan for finding a mate, that should help you. If our son who is 21 came to me tomorrow and said he had met his wife. I would say Amen. I trust his decisions as a man.

I do not believe in courtship as it is defined in Webster, gee I do have a dictionary after all.

We will be seeing the Bates next month, I will leave that between us.

In defense of my daughters. Each doll they have is a doll they have picked out besides 4 of them. Leave them alone will you, if they want to play with white babies too, what is the harm. We have had bags and bags of dolls they come and go. They are just that dolls.

They should be able to choose if it causes no harm.

Betcha anything that is the headship. The writing is different.

Still ignoring rule 9 I see. I guess that shit gets in inconvenient. :lol:

Yup, number 9 is definitely out the window presently. However, we are still on the same topic... me. Once it changes I will gladly leave.

well that cleared everything up that I posted...not. Don't see why you can't respond here...

Well, I'm out guys, have fun playing with the new pet! Quite an ornery thing it is.

I have some packing to do for my trip next week, fancy that a young single woman travelling on her own, tisk tisk ;-)

Leave them alone will you

No Jodi this is about you. Tell us a bit about your own abandonment issues and how they impact your childrearing.

So if she's sticking around, I'd like to know what she meant in her post about her incarcerated son when she said she chose Christ over her child. How does that work exactly?

This is so much fun, I love Fundie Friday. (I cleaned and baked and took care of my kids ALL DAY today, yet I still manage to find the time to post and do admin work around here. Maybe I'm just better at that whole homemaking thing than our fundies are?)

PS - I'm three wine coolers in, so sorry for any typos or nonsensical statements from here on out. I brought Seagrams Black Cherry Fizz for everyone!!! Except the fundie, she's a little too self centered and smug for my taste. I wish Angri-la were around to school her...

This is so much fun, I love Fundie Friday. (I cleaned and baked and took care of my kids ALL DAY today, yet I still manage to find the time to post and do admin work around here. Maybe I'm just better at that whole homemaking thing than our fundies are?)

You are totes mo bettah Kat. :clap:

You are totes mo bettah Kat. :clap:

You're such a flatterer. We should start a fashion club, your bacon bra and my cat fascinator will start an amazing new trend.

So if she's sticking around, I'd like to know what she meant in her post about her incarcerated son when she said she chose Christ over her child. How does that work exactly?

You could also call it tough love or codependancy no more.

You could also call it tough love or codependancy no more.

In the same post, you said the kid moved out at 16. How long did he have to become codependent? Also, armed robbery in 2006 would have made him what, 17 at the time? Soinds like the kid had some issues. Did you at Any point consider school, an actual licenced counselor or therapist, something other than homeschooling and Jesus?

Just editing to note that I can't spell either, which is why I will never homeschool my future offspring . They deserve better than my LD self.

In the same post, you said the kid moved out at 16. How long did he have to become codependent? Also, armed robbery in 2006 would have made him what, 17 at the time? Soinds like the kid had some issues. Did you at Any point consider school, an actual licenced counselor or therapist, something other than homeschooling and Jesus?

Soinds?? You mean sounds?

I am talking about me being codependent. He was 18 when he robbed the bank had just gotten out of army. He moved in with his birth father at 16. So yes.

Is it too late for me to pull out the chips and salsa?

It's never too late for chips and salsa. I just broke out a box of Nature Valley Granola Thins. The good: only 80 calories The bad: I can't stop at one

Soinds?? You mean sounds?

I am talking about me being codependent. He was 18 when he robbed the bank had just gotten out of army. He moved in with his birth father at 16. So yes.

I see. Thanks for clarifying. As noted above, I also can't spell. Unlike you, I don't think that fact brings me closer to Jesus.

He was 18 when he robbed the bank had just gotten out of army.

Anyone else here doing the maths? The maths aren't working. Enlistment is three years, they wouldn't take him at 15. I suggest this troubled child never completed his 3yrs in the army for some reason.

Is it too late for me to pull out the chips and salsa?

I still have cupcakes! Let's get this party started!

Umm, last call. Fundie Friday will be ending in 8 mins.

Last call my hiney, bars don't close til 2 or 3 around here. :P

Anyone else here doing the maths? The maths aren't working. Enlistment is three years, they wouldn't take him at 15. I suggest this troubled child never completed his 3yrs in the army for some reason.

I'm thinking he flunked out of basic or was medically/dishonorably discharged. Either way, that's quite a leap to bank robbery.

May I have a cupcake and a strong cocktail plz?

I still have cupcakes! Let's get this party started!

Last call my hiney, bars don't close til 2 or 3 around here. :P

:lol: 2 nights of Fundie Friday have worn me out. Our fundie came a day early...and stayed.

Archived