IGNORED

C.S Hayden Crushing On Peter Bradrick?

debrand

I don't know Hayden's age but because he served as a Vision Forum Intern, I assume that he is an adult.

Peter and I enjoyed extensive conversation with the other men, as well as a personal discussion early into Sunday morning. He and I conversed via phone a few minutes ago and agreed that our interaction together was a highlight of the get-together.

If a woman wrote this about a man, it would sound like an infatuation. In this particular article, Hayden sounds very taken with Bradrick.

The below caption is taken from Hayden's website. Seriously, I didn't add it to be funny.

Peter and Kelly gaze very seriously at their warrior for Christ's Kingdom.
2007-12-03_PandK2.jpg

What Bradrick said he wanted in a wife is interesting. No mention of love

Peter agreed that we should not content ourselves with simply having large families, providing sufficiently, and homeschooling -- great though these are, they are merely starting points to the Kingdom-advancing mission God has given us. Peter inspired the four of us by describing specific characteristics he sought and obtained in a wife; he had seriously conversed with Kelly before they married and told her that he did not want to live a comfortable life with a secure, 9-5 job. He did not desire a woman who would merely stay home and raise his children, although he certainly wanted her to do that; rather, he desired a sturdy woman, much like the Pilgrim women, who would encourage and propel him in his strategic focus and vision -- a woman who would discipline herself and her mind not to pursue personal comfort and ease as her defining decision criteria

One more photo. Don't they realize how silly the wide stance looks? Bradrick looks like he is about to break out into a broadway show tune

2007-12-03_Group.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Doug Philips ever posted about the wide stance? I mean, is it just an unspoken thing or has he endorsed it like epistemologically conscious baby names, or wherever it was?

Has Doug Philips ever posted about the wide stance? I mean, is it just an unspoken thing or has he endorsed it like epistemologically conscious baby names, or wherever it was?

I don't think he's posted on it. I just figure it's a fundie form of presenting. You know, like peacocks and their tails, or lady baboons and their rear ends.

Or, as I like to call it,

the "airing-out-my-itchy-balls" stance.

Or, as I like to call it,

the "airing-out-my-itchy-balls" stance.

LOL. The photo is weird because none of the other men are standing the same way. The wide stance makes Peter look shorter then he is. Why would he want to make himself shorter? To me, he looks like he is about to break into a big hollywood song and dance routine. It just seems the opposite of a traditional manly man stance

I've read about the whole "I-want-a-sturdy-wife"-thing a lot of times and I feel disgusted every.single.time.

I am pretty sure that C.S. Hayden has a crush on Pete.. what a pity that he is already hunting Dougies anaconda. Poor boy.

And the way Pete is standing in that picture is really awkward.. just like he is standing in front of an urinal.

...he had seriously conversed with Kelly before they married and told her that he did not want... a secure, 9-5 job.

Well, who the hell does? Wouldn't we all like to run around having whatever kind of "adventures" we choose? It must be nice, being able to use Jesus as an excuse, because God knows no other excuse would fly-- especially if you have a zillion kids!

More photos from Hayden's blog.

Peter-scale.JPG

Here is Peter proving his manliness by digging a hole in sand.

And here is Peter's wife in the same hole. Peter looks like he's striking a Spiderman pose but with a crazy expression

Bradricks-scaled.JPG

According to Hayden, "This was the end result after fortifications were added to protect Kelly and the lads against the onslaught of crashing waves" Um....just get up off your butt and move back a few steps. No need to dig a hole that will fill up with water anyway. Kelly doesn't look to impressed with her man's building skills

Well, despite Peter's very enticing offer, I would have had to say "no" to that one. :roll:

Pioneer woman? It sounds like he wanted someone who was content to live with nothing (except a huge passel of kids) while he sat around on his hind end and waxed poetic biblical.

I've just two things to say:

1. This Hayden guy is very effeminate in his dress, looks, and choice of words. He's definitely repressing some "sinful feelings"

2. Kelly must have been drunk on Kool-Aid the day Peter dished out that pile of crap of wanting a sturdy woman. Honestly, what woman in her right mind would EVER think that was appealing. There's not even a promise of love and tenderness to balance out the crazy!

More photos from Hayden's blog.

Peter-scale.JPG

Here is Peter proving his manliness by digging a hole in sand.

And here is Peter's wife in the same hole. Peter looks like he's striking a Spiderman pose but with a crazy expression

Bradricks-scaled.JPG

According to Hayden, "This was the end result after fortifications were added to protect Kelly and the lads against the onslaught of crashing waves" Um....just get up off your butt and move back a few steps. No need to dig a hole that will fill up with water anyway. Kelly doesn't look to impressed with her man's building skills

Nice beach houses. Anyone know where they are? Looks chilly.

For some years, CS Hayden & Nathaniel Darnell were the, ahem, "bachelor uncles" of VF's Class of 2003 interns. Caleb got married last year (christophermaxwell.com/weddings/caleb-lauren/index.html) but Nathaniel appears to be single still. Perhaps he's too busy with his LGBT-bashing activities to settle down, as the following recent post from his FB page (https://www.facebook.com/nathanieldarnell.jd) indicates. Nothing like self-loathing behavior, is there, Nathaniel?

I have some friends who are going to the sodomite protests at Chick-fil-a today to street preach, give out Gospel tracts, and witness in other ways. This is hard-core evangelism in America! If you're tied to a desk today or are otherwise unable to join them, please pray for all Christians engaged in this activity today that they would be gracious, discreet, protected, and biblically sound as they

witness, and that the Holy Spirit would bless them. Remember that in terms of eternity, the purest heterosexual sinner is just as much a son of hell without Christ's atonement as the grossest sodomite.

You'll note the "jd" after Nathaniel's name. He's a proud graduate of Oak Brook College of Law but despite at least two tries at the California bar exam, doesn't seem to have been admitted to the bar yet in CA: http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member ... xt=Darnell. Neither is he yet a member of the Georgia bar, where he currently resides.

I've always thought Caleb had a boner for Sippy Cup. His adoration of the man is palpable and incessant. I about shit when Caleb got married. I know it's expected in his world, but I didn't think he'd be able to even pretend to want a woman. I picture him with an imagination bubble over his head while having sex with his wife, picturing his one true love.

I've just two things to say:

2. Kelly must have been drunk on Kool-Aid the day Peter dished out that pile of crap of wanting a sturdy woman. Honestly, what woman in her right mind would EVER think that was appealing. There's not even a promise of love and tenderness to balance out the crazy!

On this. I know she was / is a fundie princess but how in hell could she marry a guy saying stuff like that? She's a beautiful woman. Wonder how many fundie guys were like, WTF when she married him.

]

On this. I know she was / is a fundie princess but how in hell could she marry a guy saying stuff like that? She's a beautiful woman. Wonder how many fundie guys were like, WTF when she married him.

She is beautiful, and that's been used well for the lifestyle marketing, but that doesn't mean she's kind, smart, nice, fun, pleasant, or any other thing someone might want in a wife. Just looking at pics doesn't tell you if she's really a prize.

Could be sturdy and cute is all she's got going for her. Just saying.

Looks don't mean anything. With that crowd particularly. They go to great lengths to put together a 'pretty package' to disguise what is on the inside. I don't doubt that Kelly is her father's daughter through and through and now her husband's wife completely. I am also sure she chose Peter because she saw in him - the VF darling boy - someone who would give her status/make her important as the wife of the 'great one'. She had motives for being with him just as he did for being with her and neither of them gave a damn about love.

She sure plays her role well, though. Wrapping her arms completely around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder, making him feel like the center of the universe (which of course, for her, he is). Let's see...that baby must be about 2 or 3 months old now, right? Guesses on when the next blessing might arrive? He sure picked a breeder!

And I never really thought CS Hayden was after Petey romantically -- I just go back and read old blogs if I can find them. Nathaniel Darnell is probably gay and doing everything he can to disguise it. His FB post makes me so angry. What a dick.

. Peter agreed that we should not content ourselves with simply having large families, providing sufficiently, and homeschooling -- great though these are, they are merely starting points to the Kingdom-advancing mission God has given us. Peter inspired the four of us by describing specific characteristics he sought and obtained in a wife; he had seriously conversed with Kelly before they married and told her that he did not want to live a comfortable life with a secure, 9-5 job. He did not desire a woman who would merely stay home and raise his children, although he certainly wanted her to do that; rather, he desired a sturdy woman, much like the Pilgrim women, who would encourage and propel him in his strategic focus and vision -- a woman who would discipline herself and her mind not to pursue personal comfort and ease as her defining decision criteria

Yet he just happened to find all those admirable qualities in the hottest VF princess available when he went a courting.

What a fine coincidence!

Why do so many people find Sir Sippycup attractive?

Kelly could do better, Dougie has better looking interns, I'm sure C.S Hayden has cuter friends.

He is weird looking and has a horrible sneering expression on his face all the time and stands in stupid wide stances that make him look ridiculous and is incredibly pompous.

He must have some amazing charisma that just doesn't translate well in photos.

Archived