IGNORED

C.S Hayden Crushing On Peter Bradrick?

debrand

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is beautiful, and that's been used well for the lifestyle marketing, but that doesn't mean she's kind, smart, nice, fun, pleasant, or any other thing someone might want in a wife. Just looking at pics doesn't tell you if she's really a prize.

Could be sturdy and cute is all she's got going for her. Just saying.

She sure plays her role well, though. Wrapping her arms completely around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder, making him feel like the center of the universe (which of course, for her, he is). Let's see...that baby must be about 2 or 3 months old now, right? Guesses on when the next blessing might arrive? He sure picked a breeder!

I've long had the feeling that Kelly buys into the VF bullshit just as much as, if not more than, her husband. I don't get the sense that she's some trapped damsel in distress. I truly think she wanted this life. Crazy loon.

Nice beach houses. Anyone know where they are? Looks chilly.

My guess would be Ocean Isle or another one of the beaches on the southern NC coast. Possibly the outer banks. It's cheaper to stay in the off season, but it gets chilly in the fall and spring.

I don't get the Bradrick appeal either, and the family seems to have unfortunately dominant genes. Petey's brother looks just like him, but gets points for being less inclined to shoot his mouth off at every conceivable point.

That is uncanny Debrand :lol:

I'll put it back up. Bradrick.Photo.png

trolls-doll-red-hair.jpg

I don't like to snark on people's looks because no one can help being being unattractive. But damn it, he really does look like a troll doll except with shorter hair.

Are any of the kids going to favor him?

GPa_Boys.jpg

The oldest one already looks a lot like him, and I'm pretty sure they all have The Ears. Geneva Convention also looked a lot like him when she was born, but I haven't seen recent pics of her.

In the picture above, Grandpa is preparing them for battle :roll:

Sounds like Geneva might be quite the butter face if she is going to resemble her dad.Good thing she will be a Fundie princess herself.

The oldest one has that shifty-eyed evil look about him. Like Jim Jones/David Koresh kind of look. Can't really put my finger on it. The second one looks more like Kelly with softer featurers, but you can tell he, too, has already started to drink the Koolaid. The 3rd one is hard to read and probably just too young to be polluted yet.

Preschool aged children should never be called evil looking or compared to mass murderers.They are only brainwashed victims of their parents sick thinking.

I've long had the feeling that Kelly buys into the VF bullshit just as much as, if not more than, her husband. I don't get the sense that she's some trapped damsel in distress. I truly think she wanted this life. Crazy loon.

Yeah, I know that looks aren't everything and that she really choose this life having drunk the koolaid from the get go. But I just can't see how she can stand it. All of all the fundie guys we snark about, Peter just soooo creeps me out. Oh well.

Sounds like Geneva might be quite the butter face if she is going to resemble her dad.Good thing she will be a Fundie princess herself.

Preschool aged children should never be called evil looking or compared to mass murderers.They are only brainwashed victims of their parents sick thinking.

Wait, wait, wait. You just called a toddler a butter face, yet you hand slap for saying her older brother is shifty-eyed? That's rich. :lol:

Yeah, I know that looks aren't everything and that she really choose this life having drunk the koolaid from the get go. But I just can't see how she can stand it. All of all the fundie guys we snark about, Peter just soooo creeps me out. Oh well.

Oh, I don't disagree with you. The vibe I get from Kelly is so off putting, due, in large part, to the man she's married to. I just can't help but think that part of the reason she was chosen for the role of Mrs. Bradrick is because she just as vigilant her creeper husband.

His kids are cute even if they do favor him a bit. Maybe they will throw off their father's teachings and become actual productive members of society.

When I first met my husband, I thought he was unattractive. The more he talked, the better looking he became. He was sweet, funny and compassionate. By the end of the night, I was only noticing his pretty blue eyes and cute smile. So, even if the kids grow up to look exactly like Peter, their personalities can overcome their genetics.

That photo of the little boys dressed up as soldiers annoys me. The Vision Forum men glorify war and dying without taking any part or risking their lives.

I think that Kelly is a willing participant in her own life also. It makes me feel bad for her daughter, though. :cry:

DidI? I said if she is going to-as in she might not. She said a 4-5 year old kid looked like he had a 'David Koresh' look and was evil eyed.How is that comparable?

For some years, CS Hayden & Nathaniel Darnell were the, ahem, "bachelor uncles" of VF's Class of 2003 interns. Caleb got married last year (christophermaxwell.com/weddings/caleb-lauren/index.html) but Nathaniel appears to be single still. Perhaps he's too busy with his LGBT-bashing activities to settle down, as the following recent post from his FB page (https://www.facebook.com/nathanieldarnell.jd) indicates. Nothing like self-loathing behavior, is there, Nathaniel?

You'll note the "jd" after Nathaniel's name. He's a proud graduate of Oak Brook College of Law but despite at least two tries at the California bar exam, doesn't seem to have been admitted to the bar yet in CA: http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member ... xt=Darnell. Neither is he yet a member of the Georgia bar, where he currently resides.

I hate it when people add "JD" after their names, because it is an honorific to be used in addressing a lawyer - not for a lawyer to use him/herself. Nathaniel's use of it in this way says more about his ignorance than it does his education.

See, I think he's actually pretty good-looking at that angle. It's just straight on that he looks like the dumbest kid at my school.

:clap: :lol:

" . . .straighter than narrow . . . "

I hear the more arrows you have, the greater possibility that some of them aren't straight.

I hear the more arrows you have, the greater possibility that some of them aren't straight.

Well, after a while all the fletching causes your fingers to cramp and that results in crooked feathers or off center arrow heads.

(O/T: I am insulted that Google Chrome spell check doesn't know the word "fletching".)

Well, after a while all the fletching causes your fingers to cramp and that results in crooked feathers or off center arrow heads.

(O/T: I am insulted that Google Chrome spell check doesn't know the word "fletching".)

It was a metaphor. I was referring to younger sons in large families being more likely to be gay. ;)

It was a metaphor. I was referring to younger sons in large families being more likely to be gay. ;)

I was extending the metaphor to imply the same thing. ;)

The oldest one already looks a lot like him, and I'm pretty sure they all have The Ears. Geneva Convention also looked a lot like him when she was born, but I haven't seen recent pics of her.

In the picture above, Grandpa is preparing them for battle :roll:

I've always seen a lot of Kelly in Triumph, and think the younger boys look more like Peter with Kelly's coloring. Poor Geneva Convention, however, is the spitting image of her daddy. The fire-engine hair and bright blue eyes would be striking if you weren't busy being terrified by a tiny Peter. I wish I could remember where that picture is, besides that it was on FB.

Oh, and while others have been criticized for saying so-I have to agree that there is something sinister about Triumph, and has been for a long time.

Oh, and while others have been criticized for saying so-I have to agree that there is something sinister about Triumph, and has been for a long time.

This is a preschool aged child you're talking about, and one that you "know" from looking at a couple of photographs only!!! Sinister??? Really?

I'm not trying to handslap, but at times like these it feels important to point out that the views of individual FJ members are not the views of all FJ members.

I don't think that Triumph is sinister looking. Peter's children are cute.

Peter though, poses in ways that look borderline crazy/evil. I'm surprised that we don't have snarked on his photos more.

rehers14.jpg

The photo of Peter looks like he is insane. Really, it might not be his looks that make him unattractive but his weird, exaggerated expressions and posture.

Something about his expression is off in the next photo, isn't it?

Wed5.jpg

Archived