IGNORED

C.S Hayden Crushing On Peter Bradrick?

debrand

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here you go!

248_l.jpg

I was going to say someone should just lock these two lovebirds in a closet already, but then I realized they've already been in one way, way too long, because the unresolved sexual tension is obvious and with all the longing "take me now" eyesex that is going on between these two I really do think they'd be so much happier if they'd just get a room already.

IMO the sinister thing is the doctrine the parents are shovelling down the throat of these children. Unless one of those children has extraordinary independence they will all turn out like their parents - judgemental and close minded.

That is exactly what I mean. Being surrounded by crazies and hate seems to be showing itself. He is missing a sort of "spark" that happy children have. He needs to curl up in a big pile of blankets with some picture books, or maybe a puppy, and cuddle with a parent who values children as children, not as "arrows" or "warriors" for Christ. This could apply to most fundy children, not just Triumph. Being the eldest son of the BRADRICK! clan can't be fun though.

For some years, CS Hayden & Nathaniel Darnell were the, ahem, "bachelor uncles" of VF's Class of 2003 interns. Caleb got married last year (christophermaxwell.com/weddings/caleb-lauren/index.html)

he really is a terrible photographer. I could do better on my iphone.

he really is a terrible photographer. I could do better on my iphone.

Yes, but you'd probably work on sundays, and at weddings with drinking and dancing where the bride and/ or groom had been married before or the bride and groom had lived together before marriage. Christopher has insane standards for the weddings he will deign to grace with his mediocre photography skills.

I would love to see a gay couple with ambiguously gendered first names book Christopher and meet all his standards - not previously married, no alcohol, no dancing, married by a pastor etc. I wonder what he would do when he got there and saw two grooms or two brides? And if he refused to photograph the wedding, could they sue? I guess that would just put more stamps on his Christian martyr card though.

ETA: he also insists on previewing the bridesmaids dresses to ensure they meet his modesty standards. Yes, really.

ETA: he also insists on previewing the bridesmaids dresses to ensure they meet his modesty standards. Yes, really.

... I wonder how potential clients respond to finding out their dresses don't make the cut? Presumably they'd be fundie and not find his delicateness ridiculous, otherwise they'd have never wanted to book him, so do they thank him for his wise Christian counsel, change the dresses, and move on? Or do they roll their eyes and go "REALLY? THAT's too immodest?" and get a different photographer?

... I wonder how potential clients respond to finding out their dresses don't make the cut? Presumably they'd be fundie and not find his delicateness ridiculous, otherwise they'd have never wanted to book him, so do they thank him for his wise Christian counsel, change the dresses, and move on? Or do they roll their eyes and go "REALLY? THAT's too immodest?" and get a different photographer?

I would think a fundie bride would be mortified to have her dresses rejected as immodest and rush to conform to Christopher's standards.

Of course, he will still see her as a shameless hussie, especially if she has actually touched her bridegroom or even been easy enough to kiss before they are pronounced man and helpmeet.

I realize they have an extremely limited world view, but just yesterday my daughter and I watched My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and I noticed with the exception of how they allow their women to dress, and being predominantly Catholic they have a heck of allot in common. I wonder what they'd think of those Roma and Irish Traveler girls? They keep the home, aspire to be nothing more than a mother and housewife, aren't allowed to date and must remain a virgin until their wedding day. I'd kind of laugh my ass off if he somehow unwittingly ended up being the photographer at one of those weddings he'd be defrauded for life.

Archived