IGNORED

C.S Hayden Crushing On Peter Bradrick?

debrand

I don't think that Triumph is sinister looking. Peter's children are cute.

Peter though, poses in ways that look borderline crazy/evil. I'm surprised that we don't have snarked on his photos more.

rehers14.jpg

The photo of Peter looks like he is insane. Really, it might not be his looks that make him unattractive but his weird, exaggerated expressions and posture.

Something about his expression is off in the next photo, isn't it?

Wed5.jpg

Those images show up as broken links for me. Anyone else?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops. Sorry. Here is a link to the photos and I'll get to work on fixing that.

perseverofilms.com/2010/06/the-wedding-of-tim-lauren/

Edited to add

No, I won't get right to work on that because I can't figure out how to make the photo post. Grrr...Its a picture of Bradrick holding a baby and looking extra creepy.

Bummer -- I still can't see them (still broken link photos on the perseverofilms webpage!). Maybe it's my browser? I don't get it!

Nah, I can't see them either.

Some people just take terrible photos. Condoleeza Rice comes to mind - in videos or live she looks normal, but somehow it seems whenever someone would take a still picture of her (so for the newspaper or whatever) they'd catch her scowling.

(As opposed to Ms. Gingrich, who just lives in the Uncanny Valley whether in stills OR in video!!!)

Peter Bradrick, making himself look terrible by trying to look overly manly or stern or who-knows-what in pictures?

Sweet, gentle, humble, woman-respecting Peter Bradrick?

dK5JB.jpg

:lol:

That's one pissed-off little boy.

In that shot, it's so easy to picture him in a "wifebeater" with a beer in one hand and a wrench in the other.

One more photo. Don't they realize how silly the wide stance looks? Bradrick looks like he is about to break out into a broadway show tune

2007-12-03_Group.jpg

Full disclosure: I spent much of the early nineties hanging out with many, many gay men at many, many gay bars in Chicago.

This crew look like they're about to storm the dance floor at Berlin and do the Macarena.

*edited to add - I mean if someone did something about their clothing.

Couldn't help but think of this thread when I saw this.

Oh, dear Jordanyo.

maui1279sm.jpg

He's captioned it, "Cause I'm your lady!!!" (I don't know why I always think of that stupid song)

Jordan seems to be on the outside of The Wall Of VF Insiders most times, but he & the hyper-fecund Meliss sure seem to love the lifestyle of the rich and dominionist and genderly ... interesting.

Petey boy channels the Tool.

Such loving gazes at Justin Turley's wedding. (Link because I suck at the whole picture thing).

justinturley.com/photos/248_l.jpg

Note: I couldn't remember where I saw this picture so I Googled. Quite a few of the images that come up for him are from here. I can't tell you what a laugh that gave me.

Even though I've seen that picture many times before, I couldn't resist:

E8MEg.jpg

FNn3Y.jpg

Take your pick.

The second one! :clap:

(What a shame... I bet he'll have a happier life if he stopped being such a bigot)

Oh, and while others have been criticized for saying so-I have to agree that there is something sinister about Triumph, and has been for a long time.

IMO the sinister thing is the doctrine the parents are shovelling down the throat of these children. Unless one of those children has extraordinary independence they will all turn out like their parents - judgemental and close minded.

Although the little girl in the picture doesn't look overjoyed to be held by a stranger, Bradrick himself looks almost sweet in this photo. I think that the reason so many Bradrick photos are snarkworthy is because he is trying so hard to be the ultra manly, heterosexual Christian male. Maybe when this photo was taken, he wasn't concerned with his stance or making babies for the Lord but in just comforting a little girl. Yes, I know that the trip to Haiti was to earn points with Vision Forum consumers. The photo still looks less obnoxious then Bradrick's other pictures.

Haiti%20dear.jpg

Although the little girl in the picture doesn't look overjoyed to be held by a stranger, Bradrick himself looks almost sweet in this photo. I think that the reason so many Bradrick photos are snarkworthy is because he is trying so hard to be the ultra manly, heterosexual Christian male. Maybe when this photo was taken, he wasn't concerned with his stance or making babies for the Lord but in just comforting a little girl. Yes, I know that the trip to Haiti was to earn points with Vision Forum consumers. The photo still looks less obnoxious then Bradrick's other pictures.

Haiti%20dear.jpg

Agreed. I would say he looks gentle, even.

Too bad he's thinking "when is this photo-op over?'. What a shame. In another dimension, Peter Bradrick would've been an amicable person to be around.

Too bad he's thinking "when is this photo-op over?'. What a shame. In another dimension, Peter Bradrick would've been an amicable person to be around.

What would have happened if Peter had liberal parents? I'm not being snarky when I write that I believe that he is probably gay. There are simply too many photos of him either staring lovingly into another man's face or nearly sitting on top of some guy.

In a different dimension, Bradrick might finish an actual education and work with an organization like Doctors Without Borders. He would find a nice guy, settle down and have a family.

In this universe, we are stuck with the douche Bradrick who can't stand like a normal person and who spends his time, telling strangers that homosexuality is wrong.

Note: I couldn't remember where I saw this picture so I Googled. Quite a few of the images that come up for him are from here. I can't tell you what a laugh that gave me.

Have you google-image searched "vision forum intern" lately? It comes up with some hilarious results as early as page 2.

This is a preschool aged child you're talking about, and one that you "know" from looking at a couple of photographs only!!! Sinister??? Really?

I'm not trying to handslap, but at times like these it feels important to point out that the views of individual FJ members are not the views of all FJ members.

Maybe redcurls means that Triumph is left-handed. :lol:

The second one! :clap:

(What a shame... I bet he'll have a happier life if he stopped being such a bigot)

Yep.

All of the VF pics of men looking at one another lovingly would be really sweet if they weren't such nasty, patriarchal, sexist, bigoted shmucks.

They can accept that kind of "bro" love between men, but not romantic love -- so limited.

Now airing on TLC - A Courtship Story.

How two brave men, left their xtian faith and spouses to seek a a love that one dares not speak its name.

Archived