IGNORED

A New Blog: Young, Fundie and Already Full of Crazy

twin2

She really reminds me of Zsu:

1) she is batshit crazy

2) she is full of hatred

3) she knows everything

doesn't she also come from a "troubled" family backround? I remember reading something like that on her blog.

I can totally see her becoming an eager Zsu-fangirl.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to enjoy this blog. It is a similar brand of crazy to Zsuzsanna's, and she's even a PP fangirl.

Be careful with links etc though. I see her as a prime candidate for flouncing.

I'm going to enjoy this blog. It is a similar brand of crazy to Zsuzsanna's, and she's even a PP fangirl.

Be careful with links etc though. I see her as a prime candidate for flouncing.

I actually want her to find us. With a bit of luck she'll turn up here all irate and we can break out the popcorn!

Have you all seen the Mother in Law post yet? Seems like her MiL had concerns over the marriage. But Little Miss Cray Cray rips her to shreds.

hredwards2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-imperious-mother-in-law.html#comment-form

I actually want her to find us. With a bit of luck she'll turn up here all irate and we can break out the popcorn!

Have you all seen the Mother in Law post yet? Seems like her MiL had concerns over the marriage. But Little Miss Cray Cray rips her to shreds.

hredwards2011.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-imperious-mother-in-law.html#comment-form

Just gonna put my bitchy gossip hat on... that looks simply amazing, Sola, and I agree that I think a visit would be quite entertaining. In the meanwhile,

Now, I would like to stress that I am in no way (talking bad) or bashing on my mother-in-law. I do love her from a Christian stand point...
... :lol: HO-ly hell.

:icon-lol:

I see in the comments of that (really hard to read) post that she (or at least her 'imperious' MIL) lives in Elkhart. That's near where I'm from - I never thought that would happen! :shock:

Her blog is really hard to read, with the light alternating colours on a white background and that particular font. I'm kind of curious about how old she is.

Steer clear of getting ungodly advice from joining websites such as: D-I-L Sisterhood or other sites that only make problems worse. I had researched some articles online, where I had come across these websites in google search. Upon checking them out, it took me 3.4 seconds to figure out this was not an advice blog for women in my perdicament but meerly a bashing blog full of hate and animosity.

Uhm...just like the nasty stuff you just posted on your mother-in-law? I love it how she thinks she's winning the medal for being most Christian and forgiving towards her mother-in-law compared to all those ungodly women on those boards.

Also I'm still chuckling over her spelling of "perdicament".

Her blog says she and her husband both got saved in December 2010 and married in June 2011...She seems like a super immature girl who has taken up a new religion and got nuts with it, barfing her judgment on everything and everyone. My hope is that with a little time she will wise up and calm down a little. She says some pretty hateful/thoughtless stuff on her blog. I hope for her child's sake that she gets a clue.

I'm also praying that she does not decide to homeschool. She is far too stupid for that.

Damn, she is on to us. She has just outed the most tightly held secret in all of science. You can't pass your quals in grad school without first justifying how you will use your work for bad, ungodly, wicked things.

Yes, she is onto to us. And not a moment too soon after all isn't the motto of the hive "first DO harm" (or is it: when in doubt eat cake and NEVER talk about peanut butter)

edited because I felt like it (I am evil that way)

Speaking of finds among Zsuzsanna's comments, did anyone else see this in the comments on her Gun Control video post?

So so so much crazy right there. This is the mindset of Zsuzsanna's readers???

I saw that movie! Seriously, there was a movie just like that in the 90's (I think), doe this person think it's a documentary or something? I really wish that I could remember the title.

Weirdness...when I tried to go back to this blog it tells me it has been deleted. Already???

She had a post up, linking to FJ and saying she was proud to be compared to Zsu and would never be persuaded to change her mind about anything!!!11!! Perhaps her timid headship asserted himself and made her take the blog down?

Weirdness...when I tried to go back to this blog it tells me it has been deleted. Already???

Damn that was fast :|

She'll probably start a new one though. Her first entry on this blog said something about people asking when she would start blogging again, so I think she's already done the deleting-and-starting-over thing once.

Oh well. I actually don't think she compares to the Lightner bitch in the other thread in terms of hate-spewing hypocrisy, and I don't think that's one's going anywhere.

The websites also push contraception AFTER birth. The websites created boards to talk about the bedroom openly and about intimate details of them and their spouses/boyfriends. The websites pushed vaccines, hospital births, c-sections, and allowed women to have their own groups that only allowed certain women with a particular view on life.- Views FAR from mine.

OMG! Allowing women to be in groups with other women who agree with them! The horror! Only people with Heidi's views should be able to do that.

FWIW, I found their wedding announcement.

It was a nontraditional ceremony and unique in the way that there was no dancing except for special dances for the bride and groom, mother and son and father and daughter. The bouquet, rather than being tossed, was given to the couple married the longest, and there was an opening of gifts to share the generosity given to the couple.

That must have been the entertainment event of the century :roll: No dancing, probably no drinking, just a bunch of people watching other people open boring wedding gifts.

That must have been the entertainment event of the century :roll: No dancing, probably no drinking, just a bunch of people watching other people open boring wedding gifts.

Sitting around watching people open wedding gifts is why people have bridal showers. I've also been to weddings before where the throwing bouquet was given to the couple married the longest, too, so I hope she doesn't think that was her original idea.

Also...

She conceived her first child within EIGHT MONTHS of getting married, but she totally deserves a shiny gold star for her perseverance. I'd love to see her tell a couple who couldn't get pregnant after 8 years of marriage that there is no such thing as infertility :roll:

Ha-ha, my brother's wife conceived on their honeymoon, God loves her more! And she's an evil Catholic to boot!

PS: i notice that her wedding dress was strapless. She is obviously a loose woman.

Well, she did describe herself as "fruggle" so maybe she was saving money by not having sleeves. :roll:

That MIL rant was...something else. Real piece of work, this one.

Damn, it's not often we strike gold like that. There was so much to snark over there.

Guest Anonymous

No mattter how you feel about the abortion movement, I don't see humor in mocking (real or unreal) the purchase of aborted fetuses. And that is to the person who created the joke, not the reposter of the joke.

What, pray tell, is the "abortion movement?"

Did you notice the tattoo on her boob? Sinful, and she thinks she's going to heaven? :think:

I have most of her entries saved, if anyone wants me to send an entry. The MIL one is fun to read. I had the MIL from hell so I can tell you Heidi is in for years of trouble on that end. Her MIL does sound like a terrible person.

Guest Anonymous
The "Abortion Movement" was on the most recent copy of the Gay Agenda.

Did you not get the updated version?

Damn, my copy must have gotten lost in the post. The "Abortion Movement" sounds like a new dance craze. Is there a diagram? A how to instructional?

Archived