IGNORED

A New Blog: Young, Fundie and Already Full of Crazy

twin2

My hair, sadly, is a combination of pink, white, ginger and nonexistent. (Never shave your head when you're angry.)

What does this make me in MKUltra terms?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pink : Sex kitten

White : Purity

Ginger : More red, SEX SEX SEX.

Shaved: BREAKING FREE OF THE MIND CONTROL!!!!!!!!!

According to my brief "research" via Google, you are Britney Spears.

From this I expected a stillbirth or at least a second trimester miscarriage, but the WHOLE FAMILY is supposed to get together and sit around mourning for a 7 week miscarriage? She had one early miscarriage and thinks everyone around her needed to act like the world is coming to an end.

That's what I was thinking. I don't blame her for being upset about the loss, but I can't imagine anyone else, even her husband feeling as connected to that loss as she was. I can see her family being sad for her, but not personally feeling the loss of a grandchild.

I also seriously doubt a couple of the things she says about her MIL. For one thing, historically speaking, JWs don't vaccinate. I find it hard to believe that a multi-generational JW would go so far as to claim that the kids were going to die because they weren't vaxed. I think at this point the church leaves it up to individual members to decide, but they don't seem to advocate vaccines, even in the last 15-20 years. I also wonder why the MIL would be so insistent on a D&C. Again, I find it hard to imagine a JW pushing for someone to have a largely unnecessary surgical procedure, especially one that might require a transfusion. It seems like Heidi could gain a lot of street cred with her new fundie BFFs by fighting her MIL on these particular issues, which is a red flag for me.

Also, not to excuse her MIL, because god knows there are plenty of them who have no idea what appropriate boundaries are in their children's relationships, but I can kind of understand her being against her son getting married at first. It's pretty clear that Heidi is the more forceful personality in their relationship. Bryon was all of 19, tops, when they got engaged, and Heidi was in her 20s. From his mother's perspective, I can see how she would think he was being influenced away from his religion and his culture. They were both "saved" at the same time about 6 months before they were married. Now, maybe their shared religious beliefs helped bring them together in the first place. Or maybe a strong personality took advantage of a weaker personality so that she didn't have to finish school or get a job, but could be supported by her husband while she pops out all the babies she wants. It's not a good look.

Hey, look what I found!

tweeterbirds.blogspot.com/

Ah, she calls us a website full of hate. Ah the stupid it burns!!!

:-( locked down (at least for me)

Damn, my copy must have gotten lost in the post. The "Abortion Movement" sounds like a new dance craze. Is there a diagram? A how to instructional?

It's on the latest version of Dance, Dance Revolution. It's a cross between Irish step dancing and the Time Warp dance from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (it's the pelvic thrusts that really drive you in-sa-a-a-aaaane...).

Guest Anonymous

I've still got the tab open to the first page.

Flounce post copy/paste:

It seems I have become a hot topic of discussion on a website full of hate.

It seems YOU are comparing me to Zsu's protege, even though we have never met face to face.

Of course one would compare us, as our biblical views are completely same.

I do feel honored that YOU have compared me to her because she is strong woman, having to deal with persons like YOURSELF; persecuting her daily.

I knew that putting my beliefs and opinions out there, had consequences.

Those being: Distorting my words, Bashing my views, Hating me without knowing me.

The world hates persons who don't follow.

But that's quite alright, because:

No matter how much YOU hate me, no matter what YOU say, or how much YOU comment;

it will not or ever change my views.

Why? Because my views are based solely on God's word.

A book YOU find fiction.

Now, I do not have to defend myself by explaining each sentence of each post that I wrote.

It's clear understanding to those with open eyes

But to the blind, it's confusing.

YOU are ones walking aimlessly in darkness.

While my eyes are opened because I have the Light.

Just remember, I am no part of YOU or a part of this world.

**ETA: Oh, cupcake. This shit is confusing to anyone who is used to reading properly contructed sentences.

Dang she is a fast one. She obviously must be trolling here. :greetings-wavingblue:

Typical. Loves to dish it out but can't take it.

No, hon, I wasn't comparing you to Zsu's protege, I said you were Zsu's protege, no face-to-face meeting required. Dictionaries are your friend.

Dear god, the punctuation errors. She really should have finished that communications degree :shock:

Guest Anonymous
No, hon, I wasn't comparing you to Zsu's protege, I said you were Zsu's protege, no face-to-face meeting required. Dictionaries are your friend.

Dear god, the punctuation errors. She really should have finished that communications degree :shock:

Not only the punctuation! Her phrasing is awkward as hell. I think she's trying to sound intelligent but it's coming out as word salad.

It's clear understanding to those with open eyes

But to the blind, it's confusing.

Or maybe it's meant to be poetry? "Fuck punctuation, I've got bigotry and ignorance!" poetry.

I don't understand why people put their beliefs and dirty laundry out on the internet and then get angry when others don't agree with them.

There was a bit of an argument over at Jessica Quirk's blog "that's quirky" when she put up the photos of her dining room redo. When it got called boring and pedestrian (because she basically did nothing to the room) she got angry and hateful.

What's up these thin skinned bloggers?

YOU are ones walking aimlessly in darkness.

While my eyes are opened because I have the Light.

Here is the funny thing about light, too much of it can lead to darkness. Too much light is desensitizing, it makes it not possible for further stimulation and you see nothing at all. Think about it a little.

I saw that movie! Seriously, there was a movie just like that in the 90's (I think), doe this person think it's a documentary or something? I really wish that I could remember the title.

Well, it sort of reminds me of The Manchurian Candidate which was made in the early 60s and remade a few years ago. In the original version, Frank Sinatra and Laurence Harvey were Korean War vets who'd been subject to brainwashing during the time they were POWs. Angela Lansbury is one bad mommy! The ending of the film still gives me chills even though I've seen it several times.

edited to put the comment in the right place

She was studying communications????

She must have dropped out to drop out the babies very early, her writing wouldn't be acceptable for most classes in even the first semester of a Communications degree.

I knew she would flounce. I just wish I'd got to read more of the crazy first.

I'm wondering if she'll post a comment on "Are they all yours?" about us. Looking forward to it and to Zsuzsanna's response.

She must have dropped out to drop out the babies very early, her writing wouldn't be acceptable for most classes in even the first semester of a Communications degree.

Well...she was getting an Associate's from the University of Phoenix, so...take that as you will :whistle:

I knew she would flounce. I just wish I'd got to read more of the crazy first.

I'm wondering if she'll post a comment on "Are they all yours?" about us. Looking forward to it and to Zsuzsanna's response.

She didn't comment. But one of our lurking fundie tattle-tales ( :greetings-waveyellow:) posted about it in the comments of Zsu's post about the pastor:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, not the freefoodstams I mean freejinger parasites again!

Dear Heidi!

Avoid those miserable women!

What they do is they team up and harass religious bloggers all day everyday.

Do not allow their comments to appear. Try to learn to sniff them out - it's easy. They are often stupid enough to leave the same exact comments on their stinking forum.

I'm so sorry that you had to meet these Godless ticks and leeches.

Don't worry, most of them are miserable, full of meds and alcohol to endure their lives. They cry in several topics about their misery.

Just learn to block them, never give them any attention, you won't be able to get rid of them anyway. At least spare your readers of their liberal, parasitic nonsense and tolerant hatred.

She did comment and it looks like Zsi erased it.

Really, do you know what she said.

My damn job always gets in the way of me harassing religious bloggers all day, every day!! I think I'm going to go cry in my misery now!!

She did comment and it looks like Zsi erased it.

No, it said removed by author, which means the author of the reply.

She didn't comment. But one of our lurking fundie tattle-tales ( :greetings-waveyellow:) posted about it in the comments of Zsu's post about the pastor:

Well her godly sweetness just jumps off the page doesn't it.

"don't worry, most of them are miserable"...... Would you be revelling in the misery of your fellow children of god? Surely not, as of course you are a good Christian woman........

"godless ticks and leaches"? Again, according to you, aren't we all made in gods image?

This ones worse than Zsuzsanna - at least Zsu dresses up her hate with rhetoric about how we just can't help being horrible people cause we're not saved, and maybe god will find it in his heart to send someone like the PP to save us so we can join her in heaven. As long as we aren't gay, of course.

Wait...do we really cry that much? You can think what you want about the appropriateness of snarking, but it's usually not a sad thing :?

Also, I'm pretty sure no one cares whether or not they know if negative comments come from here. This is a free and open forum. We're not trying to hide what we're saying.

Don't worry, most of them are miserable, full of meds and alcohol to endure their lives. They cry in several topics about their misery.

Translation: "If it makes you feel better, their lives (allegedly) suck. Yum; how I would love to drink their tears. They must be on food-stamps - every one - because...well, I really hate them for calling me out on my horseshit, so obviously they all embody absolutely every quality I hate. I bet they're all fetus-eating fags, too. I'm a loving Christian, so much better than them as evidenced by the graceful way I handle disagreement. Yay me!"

Shit. I went to bed, woke up, spent the day and evening looking after my little heathens, and I missed the whole damn thing. I have to ask, did anyone see exactly what was tattooed on her boob? Her MIL still sounds like an angel compared to mine.

Just remember, I am no part of YOU or a part of this world.

That's right, sweetheart. You're obviously living in your own special universe.

Translation: "If it makes you feel better, their lives (allegedly) suck. Yum; how I would love to drink their tears. They must be on food-stamps - every one - because...well, I really hate them for calling me out on my horseshit, so obviously they all embody absolutely every quality I hate. I bet they're all fetus-eating fags, too. I'm a loving Christian, so much better than them as evidenced by the graceful way I handle disagreement. Yay me!"

QFT.

I've been on the dole loads of times. I'm a dedicated communist and will be till I die. This makes me love my fellow man (or woman) not hate them.

If I saw a comment where someone was in misery and using meds and alcohol to mask their pain I would be thinking how I could help that poster. I would be sad and worried for them. It's the line, and it's normal human nature. You want to help a suffering person.

Since I became a communist 13 years ago I became a better person. I spent time thinking about why people were hurting. And my (arrogant) responses to that hurt. I have tried to change.

I know I make loads of errors. But some of these self proclaimed Christians, WTF. There's a big error in their line.

Bryon and I hit some really rough patches as every married couple does when they lose a child. I thought this would be a good time for everyone to come together to be there for each other. My family was already there for us but with the tension between his mother and I, it wasn't. I wanted our whole family to come together to help grieve the loss of our first child, as it was important to me because this was their grandchild as well.

I have found her 'rough patches':

20120501030 Edwards, Heidi (W F, 23) VICTIM of Battery Domestic ©, at 3200 Bay Pointe Dr,

Elkhart, IN, between 16:25, 05/01/2012 and 16:37, 05/01/2012. Reported:

05/01/2012.

LW FLOREA, A. P.

*LW210339*

On May 1, 2012, at approximately 1637 hours, Bryon Edwards, age 20, of 3200

Bay Pointe Dr. Apt. 2B, Elkhart, was arrested for domestic battery on his spouse

and for interfering with the reporting of a crime after ripping the phone cord from

the wall while his spouse tried to call 911.

Battery Domestic

Here's the link http://www.wgem.com/story/18059590/elkhart-police-blotter-5-2-12

Sad...

Archived