IGNORED

A New Blog: Young, Fundie and Already Full of Crazy

twin2

Eeek! No! I only glanced over her blog before she took it down. Was she pregnant in May? Does that mean he beat hs pregnant wife?

I feel so sorry for that kid. Maybe it will experience an all-day-clobbering like Kendull's kids as soon as it can walk.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh! That's horrible. That is not just a rough patch. And she is still TTC?

Incidentally, some of the crimes on that list :?

VICTIM of Incorrigibility-children Won`t Mind

Parents

On 5-1-12 at 1123 hours, Natasha Martin of 502 Harrison St., reported that her 16 year old son was being incorrigible. Arrest was made at the scene.

That is more than a "rough patch." Guess old Bryon (who even spells it like that?!?! I keep thinking his name is BYRON) isn't as "timid" as she made him out to be. It saddens me that she is still with him...if this is happening in the first year of marriage I fear things will only get worse.

I was a bit apprehensive to create a post dealing with this sensative topic.

I started feeling the migraine come on already, but kinda like a train wreck, I couldn't look away.... (and yes these, due to the stabbing migraine are going to be in the order that they piss me off the most - fair warning)

Bryon and I hit some really rough patches as every married couple does when they lose a child.

'Really ROUGH patches'!?!?! Honey - domestic battery - that isn't a ROUGH PATCH that's a hole in the damned freeway after an 8.5 EARTHQUAKE - RUN. RUN FAR AWAY.

No clomid, No IVF, No running to the doctors. I concieved solely through faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

And let me tell you, I am 100% against anyone who uses any fertility method other than the conventional way. There is no such thing as being infertile. The Lord opens and closes the womb.

God help us ALL should you, later on down the road, in your quest to overpopulate Indiana find out that you have a genetic illness like I do that one of the symptoms is to spontaneously miscarry. Since it's genetic, good luck praying THAT shit away.

23 year-olds, barring something seriously wrong with them, don't need fertility treatment, you twit. It's NOT UNCOMMON to have a miscarriage the first time you conceive. Emotionally hurtful, yes, but honey, you aren't exactly a snowflake here.

Oh - yeah - on THAT note, please feel free now to tell me how my body's inability to tolerate birth control (think made me so crazy that I threw an unplugged iron at my SIL because the damned thing wouldn't HEAT UP) actually CONTRIBUTED to the tumor that wound up taking out my right ovary and the doctor who SAVED MY LIFE are the result of oh-so-ebil science. They clipped my other fallopian tube when I was 22 to prevent me from having an unplanned pregnancy and reduce the chances of me bleeding out when I miscarry without knowing I'm pregnant (pregnancy tests and I don't get along until about month FOUR). Being 23 and full of shit has it's perks.

Science has come a long way but is it ALWAYS used for good? No. Science is mainly used for bad ungodly wicked things such as: stem cell research, cloning, vaccines, fertility methods, experimentaion, etc.

I pray for the day that science, through STEM CELL research can fix my jacked up DNA and make me not hurt - I wish it more for my little guy who has a more severe case of the illnesses I have. I will happily be an experiment if it means he can lead a better life. Until then, I'm happy for the 'experimentation' that allows me to only be dependent on my wheel chair only about 33% of the time to lead my life.

A major change from both of us being third and fourth generation Jehovah's Witnesses.

ANNNNND why am I not surprised? Fundie JW to Fundie Nutcase. Does she know my mother by chance? Mom went from hardliner Catholic to Fundie Nutter. They need to be pen pals.

I knew that putting my beliefs and opinions out there, had consequences.

Those being: Distorting my words, Bashing my views, Hating me without knowing me.

The world hates persons who don't follow.

ARRRGH! THE GRAMMAR!

Darling child you are the face that you present to the world. In this case, it's the words you choose to publish. You publish stupidity, misconstructed sentences, poor spelling/grammar, nothing to back your so-called 'beliefs' up, and HATE, people like myself will rip you to SHREDS. That's the way the world works. Come, sit down with my heavily inked self, have a glass of tea, and a 'normal' conversation, and there is a CHANCE that I may have a higher opinion of you. A very, very, small chance, but a chance none the less. Hell, you might LEARN something. I'll at least teach you how to use spell check.

And that, even though I could go on, will have to be the end of THAT rant. Only because I have to make gluten/milk free cupcakes for my husband's trainees for the morning.... stupid headache....

Don't worry, most of them are miserable, full of meds and alcohol to endure their lives. They cry in several topics about their misery.

Wait...full of meds and alcohol? Oh man, I am so doing it wrong. :(

Who wants to send me oxycontin and a bottle of Crown Royal so I can rectify my situation?

I have found her 'rough patches':

20120501030 Edwards, Heidi (W F, 23) VICTIM of Battery Domestic ©, at 3200 Bay Pointe Dr,

Elkhart, IN, between 16:25, 05/01/2012 and 16:37, 05/01/2012. Reported:

05/01/2012.

LW FLOREA, A. P.

*LW210339*

On May 1, 2012, at approximately 1637 hours, Bryon Edwards, age 20, of 3200

Bay Pointe Dr. Apt. 2B, Elkhart, was arrested for domestic battery on his spouse

and for interfering with the reporting of a crime after ripping the phone cord from

the wall while his spouse tried to call 911.

Battery Domestic

Here's the link http://www.wgem.com/story/18059590/elkhart-police-blotter-5-2-12

Sad...

That IS really sad. Heidi, if you are lurking here, your life and the life of your child are precious. Please, please get out or at least connect with resources in your community. You deserve to be safe.

Women's Shelter

Phone: 574-294-1811

The Elkhart County Women's Shelter provides a safe place for victims and children escaping violent households to live, including food and clothing. The Shelter is a nondiscriminatory agency that offers services free of charge to victims of family violence and other crimes. Shelter services include crisis intervention, a safe environment for victims and children, counseling and emotional support, a children's program and services to help transition out of an abusive environment.

Victim Assistance Services

Phone: 574-523-2237

The Victim Assistance Services Program offers services free of charge. The Center provides support group for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. Additional services include answering questions, accompanying victims to the hospital, police station or court, providing information for victims and abusers, and referrals to other support agencies.

The Elkhart County service site offers non-residential domestic violence, sexual assault and self-sufficiency services. All workshops, classes and groups are free wth childcare available.

http://www.elkhartcountyprosecutor.com/ ... olence.php

Oh my gosh! That's horrible. That is not just a rough patch. And she is still TTC?

Incidentally, some of the crimes on that list :?

Can you call the police when your kids in their 20's are driving you crazy? Because it sounds very appealing. Yesterday I got a baby plunked in my arms while my son very calmly said "Mother. I am having a mental breakdown. Please take this child from me now." Another one was yelling "I am going to miss my train!" while the car was in motion and the car door was not shut. The teenagers are easy compared to the ones in their twenties. If I just keep feeding them, they don't bother anyone because they are too busy chewing. I have taken today off to rest.

Translation: "If it makes you feel better, their lives (allegedly) suck. Yum; how I would love to drink their tears. They must be on food-stamps - every one - because...well, I really hate them for calling me out on my horseshit, so obviously they all embody absolutely every quality I hate. I bet they're all fetus-eating fags, too. I'm a loving Christian, so much better than them as evidenced by the graceful way I handle disagreement. Yay me!"

I don't drink, and I'm not on meds. As for food stamps, girlfriend had better not even go there. Read Matt 25, then drag your ass out of the house and do your part to help feed the hungry.

Guest Anonymous

I have found her 'rough patches':

20120501030 Edwards, Heidi (W F, 23) VICTIM of Battery Domestic ©, at 3200 Bay Pointe Dr,

Elkhart, IN, between 16:25, 05/01/2012 and 16:37, 05/01/2012. Reported:

05/01/2012.

LW FLOREA, A. P.

*LW210339*

On May 1, 2012, at approximately 1637 hours, Bryon Edwards, age 20, of 3200

Bay Pointe Dr. Apt. 2B, Elkhart, was arrested for domestic battery on his spouse

and for interfering with the reporting of a crime after ripping the phone cord from

the wall while his spouse tried to call 911.

Battery Domestic

Here's the link http://www.wgem.com/story/18059590/elkhart-police-blotter-5-2-12

Sad...

Holy shit. She needs to get the fuck out of there. I think she's awful but that's scary and no one deserves to be hit. Adding a baby to that trainwreck seems like a monumentally bad idea - loads more stress and a tiny, utterly defenseless human being thrown into the mix. Poor kid.

This is a sore point with me. I want to give a warning.

Heidi, love, this never ever ends well. Please think of yourself and the wee one. You're worth it.

Here is a true story I will keep repeating until there's no more domestic violence in the world. There was a girl once. Her new partner killed her. First of all he broke her laptop in two. Secondly he started hitting her. Thirdly he killed her and took his mates to view the body. They ran outside and threw up.

I sat through that girl's murder trial, first of all in the witness room. If there's any place you don't want to be on the planet, it's sitting through a murder trial hearing postmortem results of someone you loved. She had two postmortems, one ordered by the fiscal (our prosecution here in Scotland) and one by the agent (our defence.)

A slit throat is generally good evidence of cause of death. The agent was hoping to prove that person who did it had lost so much control....he had lost a lot of control. So much control we could only see one half of her face. The rest of her "wasn't and has not been suitable for public viewing". It wasn't suitable before the postmortems either.

I'm crying typing this, Heidi. I don't want that to be you. He did the same thing "don't you dare call the police". She said he'd never seriously hurt her. And that she deserved it for giving him cheek. And she loved him anyway and we should shut up. And we stupidly believed her, and she died alone in one of the goriest ways possible. Well, not quite alone, it was a bit worse than that.

You're reading the board. Sign up, PM me or I will send you my email. I will tell you who she was and the full story. And if that doesn't make you want to leave an abusive guy nothing will.

PS: There's another way of leaving an abusive guy. How that girl did. In a coffin.

Exactly what JesusFightClub said having briefly been in a dangerously abusive relationship in the past I couldn't agree more. You don't deserve this God didn't put you,or anyone else here to be anyone's punching bag. You believe in the sanctity of life very strongly, so strongly you wish to protect the lives of the unborn it shows you have a good heart you obviously love babies very much,but Hon what about yourself don't you love yourself? Isn't your life sacred and precious too aren't you also one of God's precious children created in his image? If so why then is your life and the life and safety of your unborn baby valued so cheaply. I can tell you are so thrilled and excited to be having a baby I should know I have five, and there's nothing quite a wonderful as the moment you hold your newborn baby. Thing is that for most parents it's also the single most frightening and humbling moment of their life too. When you hold that precious sweet little baby that is wholey and entirely dependent on you for everything, especially their safety and well-being please, please if not for yourself and your own safety consider the health, happiness and safety of that precious baby you're carrying.

When I first read things posted on your blog I'll admit it made me angry and I wanted to rip you a new one, but then I realised how young you are and that you are in more ways than one both a victim of abuse and your upbringing, therefore instead of giving you a verbal smackdown I'm offering my help as well if you will be openminded enough to accept it.

This thread went from amusing to heartbreaking really really fast. Although we've made fun of some of your posts, Heidi, that doesn't mean we don't care about you and think that you deserve to be treated with kindness and respect. You know deep in your heart you deserve more than to be frightened and intimidated. Everyone deserves to live in a home free of abuse. It is NEVER too late to leave an abusive relationship. Ignore everyone who tells you to obey your husband; you do not have to obey someone who violates your most fundamental of human rights. Please get out, if not for you but for the sake of your innocent baby. If he's violent towards you, he'll probably be violent towards the child.

Dear Heidi,

Friends of mine lost a baby. It was just weeks away from viability when she felt it stop moving. Because of the situation with her fibroids the doctor basically told her the only way was to give birth to this dead child. So she did it. It was very stressful for her and her husband. THeir child was so close to being viable, a child that they had tried to get pregnant with for YEARS. It was very stressful. Not once did he yell at her or hit her. Not once did he blame her or lose his temper. During this same time his younger brother suddenly died and they had to travel overseas for his funeral. 2 deaths in a month. And not once was he anything but supportive to his wife and family. He must have had so much grief in his heart, but that did not result in anger.

Now, years later they are still struggling to get pregnant. They've basically given up, and their age means even adopting may be difficult. They go to church every week and volunteer with several organizations. They have a very deep and abiding faith. But, I think that even without their faith they would still be kind and empathetic towards each other.

A "rough patch" is when you bicker or don't feel like having sex. It is NOT when one partner hits the other, threatens violence, or makes the other person feel terrible about themselves. Whether the abuse is physical or emotional it is uncalled for. Losing a baby is not an excuse for being abusive, nothing is.

You may think we are all negative good for nothings. That's fine. You're wrong about that but its your prerogative to believe it. I almost wonder if your mother in law knew of your husband's temperament and wanted to save you from it by irritating the living sh*t out of you. You are not stuck. Consider your life and the life of any other children before getting pregnant again. Do not cut yourself off from the world like Zsuzsanna. Look critically at her life and see if there isn't wisdom in what has been discussed here regarding her vitriol and the hatefulness of her husband.

Ok, I officially reverse my opinion on "timid" Bryon. Let him go home to his mommy, Heidi, and reach out to your family for help if you need it. Think about him doing what he did to you to a defenseless child, and consider if this is the best place for you to be right now.

Heidi, I second what everyone else has said. Get out now, while you are young and still alive. Christians can be abusers just like anyone else. If you ignore everyone here guarantee you will be abused again. Do you want to be like FightClub's friend? Dead? What about your unborn child? He or she deserves better.

OK Heidi, and you have no fucking idea how difficult this is to think about, let alone type.

There were small children removed from the house by police in hazmat (so not as to contaminate the scene). They screamed and screamed and it was difficult to make them stop.

They ask questions now I would give anything not to answer. If you knew.

I'm sorry to sound so strict, but if you're not for yourself, please, for your kid?

Archived