IGNORED

A New Blog: Young, Fundie and Already Full of Crazy

twin2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have most of her entries saved, if anyone wants me to send an entry. The MIL one is fun to read. I had the MIL from hell so I can tell you Heidi is in for years of trouble on that end. Her MIL does sound like a terrible person.

I'd like to see the MIL post, please.

Speaking of finds among Zsuzsanna's comments, did anyone else see this in the comments on her Gun Control video post?

So so so much crazy right there. This is the mindset of Zsuzsanna's readers???

Is that not a Robert Ludlum novel?

edited to add bolding and again because bolding didn't take

yeah. the flounce post is what i'd like to see.

Also, would love to read the MIL post, if you'd send it!

ETA: I think we need another post-count title promotion to "Beta Programmed"

"pink hair represents Beta programming"

What? I can't even....

I've seen that someplace else too. In reference to the shootings in Colorado.

I've seen that someplace else too. In reference to the shootings in Colorado.

The whole "Beta programming"/MK-ULTRA/Project Monarch thing is pretty standard conspiracy theorist fare. There's a ton of websites, youtube videos, etc about it, so it's not surprising to see people saying the same things in regards to it.

I didn't know parts of it were lifeted from a novel though, that is kind of amusing.

Yet again, I miss the fun. Please send me the MiL posts. I'm convinced no woman on earth is as bad as my MiL.

Although I don't believe in conspiracy theories I see why people could be drawn to them. I mean, the Unabomber was part of MKULTRA and that was top secret, so it wouldn't be too difficult to assume a similar things happened here.

The pink hair = beta programmed did make me laugh though ;)

When I get back from my upcoming vet's appt I will post the MIL entry. I will say, this MIL is a bitch. And I give Hedie credit for standing up to her.

When I get back from my upcoming vet's appt I will post the MIL entry. I will say, this MIL is a bitch. And I give Hedie credit for standing up to her.

Thank you! I really want to read it (I love to compare all of my MIL's with other peoples....I have 3, for fucks sake!)

Damn, my copy must have gotten lost in the post. The "Abortion Movement" sounds like a new dance craze. Is there a diagram? A how to instructional?

It's quite simple. The "Abortion Movement" is what you have when you eat all those "leftover fetus" foods. If you were paying attention, and more importantly studied your Gay Agenda, you would know this.

Fundies only have Bowel Movements as they steer clear of both FFs and GAs.

Anything else you need to know? :snooty: :naughty:

The boy who committed the crime was a so called toy soldier. A toy soldier is a CIA trained disposable mind controlled victim, mostly an isolated young man with a history of psychological treatment. Psychiatrists forward abused and isolated children's files to agencies because they already have an instable personality and often a shattered mind and with further training, trauma and drugging they can either carry out some sort of an assassination and then be disposed or they can become mouthpieces to the propaganda machine, eg become actors, singers, models, other influential persona that the sheeple will blindly follow. I guess you have heard of MindKontrolle or MK ultra. This one was an MK ultra victim too, now being discarded. Hair coloring is often related to certain types of MK ultra programming, eg. pink hair represents Beta programming, the victim targets the basic instincts of the viewer. I could go on and on. In case you have not, look up MK Ultra.

July 24, 2012 4:46 AM

OH SHIT. MY COVER IS BLOWN.

You have FOUND ME OUT, crazy fundie! I was abused as a child and now I have unnaturally colored hair, which MUST MEAN I AM A SECRET DEATH SPY.

I wonder what she'd make of my mother repeatedly telling me I'm the devil's daughter.

It was brought up, and that got me googling (why do I do this to myself?) and that yielded THIS gem. http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/mk-ultr ... asic-info/

What is this I don't even.

In recent years more survivors of Monarch Prog’mg have begun the slow and painful process of “memory recovery†and have come forward with greater regularity — more information is gained w/ each survivors testimony. I strongly urge readers study this horrific mind science with eyewitness accounts from: Cisco Wheeler, Cathy O’Brien, Brice Taylor, Fritz Springmeier (currently incarcerated on false charges) Rosanne Barr, McKenzie Phillips and others – these people “were there†and have inside knowledge of the sadistic nature of our leaders.

"Memory recovery", meaning "sitting around manufacturing 'memories' because pretending it was part of a huge sinister government plot is a lot more fun than the boring reality that mom and dad were brutal and fucked up." Kinda like pretending all these pop tarts are GOVERNMENT AGENTS is a lot more fun than admitting that pop culture really is just bland.

1) Scientists first discovered that human behavior is transferred from generations through genetic code (DNA) in the blood from the study of the monarch butterfly. Multi-generational “bloodline†families transfer their genetic code to their children, carefully selected on the basis of their ability to “dissociateâ€â€“ meaning how much trauma/torture they can endure, the higher the tolerance, the more “alters†(files) can be created. MK’s have been diagnosed as DID (MPD) having thousands of “alters†(files) each file is a different “persona†to be used by GMT. MK’s have alters (files) for each assigned task, whether it’s using Beta Sex-Slave “cat/kitten†alters to seduce an individual for blackmail, downloading coded Intel, assassination, or paraded before the electorate as politicians who care about voters –they will perform the task w/stunning efficiency w/out displaying any emotion –they truly are human robots!

Ooookaaaaaaayyyy.

I vaguely know someone who thinks she has a thousand personalities. Reading this makes 'Stacy' make so much more sense.

Well, she did describe herself as "fruggle" so maybe she was saving money by not having sleeves. :roll:

That MIL rant was...something else. Real piece of work, this one.

She also has a tattoo!!! on her boob!!!

And she got married by a magistrate in a park pavilion, not by a minister in a church!

MIL post. I saved the entire page and can send it as an attachment from my email. I'll also see if I can get a photo of it. My email is eomcbride at gmail dot com.

I was a bit apprehensive to create a post dealing with this sensative topic. Many married couples today deal with the overbearing, meddling, and controlling mother-in-laws from one or both sides that just won't "cut the cord". I have found some helpful tips from God's holy word, the KJV bible, and some great articles using God's word on how to deal with this touchy subject. Now, I would like to stress that I am in no way (talking bad) or bashing on my mother-in-law. I do love her from a Christian stand point but I felt it neccesary to share some personal experiences and advice that has helped me and our marriage in hopes of helping someone else by using God's advice instead of the world's.

In my case, as well as many others; my mother-in-law did not start showing her true colors until after Bryon and I got engaged. Usually, that's when reality hits that the son/daughter is not going to be baby anymore as he/she will be soon leaving the nest; causing mom to fly into a panic since they are not leaving on "her time". Other reasons mother-in-laws may act up, is because they never like any of their child's suitors. Which realistically, the one she has made up doesn't exist; keeping the child all to herself. Many mother-in-laws feel that they are not intentionally being "mean" or "overbearing", it just their way of being loving.

Now, there are many ideas on why mother-in-laws act up, but simply put, mommy just doesn't want to let go.

BOTH Bryon and I lived with our parents before we got married. In my case, my family was excited and ready for me to leave the nest; while in Bryon's case it wasn't like that at all.

Bryon was ready to get married and had purchased a wedding set from a jewelry store off the internet. Of course the item had to be shipped, so in a few days, the rings arrived at his house; where his mother just happened to be home at the time. Being very nosey, she opened the package only to almost have a heart attack and ruined Bryon's sweet plans of proposing to me. I received a phone call that morning from his hysterical mother stating that Bryon had got me a wedding set and that we were too young to get married. She also repeated herself over and over stating that when Bryon was to propose, I was to say "NO!". Horrified yet excited, I conveyed to his mother the importance of marriage and that youth was vanity. I bluntly told her that I was not going to say no and that if Bryon was ready, so was I. Still Bryon proposed, even after I had told him what happened and here we are married over a year a half later!

That was the first rearing of the head of the imperious mother-in-law.

(Of course she and his father are avid Jehovah's Witnesses where marriage and children are something that doesn't happen until a couple is older. I.E-- 30s. They push the pioneer work that lasts about 10 years)

Time pasted and Bryon and I were married. It was a tough first year as getting accustomed to the married life was a major change for the both of us. Roles were established and having space was something unheard of. But we soon grew over that and decided that we were going to try for children. We were new to knowing Christ and so we were still learning his word as little children. A major change from both of us being third and fourth generation Jehovah's Witnesses. We left the so called "Truth" right before we got married. This created a stir up on his side and almost caused us to call off the wedding, seeing how his family was now opposed to our new views of the real truth. They felt I was "taking Bryon away". Of course that not being the case, it was Bryon who had gotten me saved. In turn after him talking to them countless times about where he stood and what he wanted(me), they decided to come to our wedding. Fortunately, my mother(whom I lived with) was open to learning about Christ and was in fact saved.

Being ready for children right after marriage caused his mother to become so far into our business, it was as if she was controlling my life. This created conflict between Bryon and I, as well as made me the daughter-in-law from hell because I did not take her "bullying". Bryon's mother tried(still tries) to control every aspect of our lives and created problems in our marriage by interfering. You have no idea how many people knew/know about our lives and how many times she would call a day/week. I think her neighbor and her mailman know more about me and Bryon than we know about ourselves. What was even more unsettling was how she happily compared herself with the meddling mother-in-law on the show "Everybody Loves Raymond." But I loved my husband regardless of how his mother was. Bryon knew his obligation to leave his mother and cleave to his wife, it's just he didn't want conflict and felt stuck in the middle; not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. Little did Bryon know that him allowing this was a major mistake.

It wasn't until we lost our first child and I opted natural management, where she bombarded me with constant phone calls putting fear into me that I was going to actually die if I did not get a d&c.(which I am and always will be against) Where she gets her information? I'm not too sure about that? Most likely from the mailman or her hairdresser. With God's wonderful creation called "the body", I was able to do it and not die. My husband and I grew furious with her, after a phone called received from her the day we miscarried. She stated that she felt it best we get on birth control because it was obvious it wasn't time for us to have children. Heartbroken and hurt, this caused my husband to finally stand up to his mother and tell her that she was to stay out of our business and to not call unless he called her. So Bryon did the right thing just as the bible said. Of course, he stated this in a heart to heart talk with her, in which she respected. Remember, God's word does state to respect your parents. We didn't hear from her for over a month.

Of course, forgiveness is what Christ would expectof us too; so I decided to try and create a bond with my mother-in-law to a least ease up some tension that had grown between us and was never fully dealt with. I wanted our family to come together and I wanted everyone on the same level or so I thought...

Bryon and I hit some really rough patches as every married couple does when they lose a child. I thought this would be a good time for everyone to come together to be there for each other. My family was already there for us but with the tension between his mother and I, it wasn't. I wanted our whole family to come together to help grieve the loss of our first child, as it was important to me because this was their grandchild as well. We all helped each other, with also the help of our Lord Jesus Christ; andwe finally all got on one level. A level where there was no tension. A level where we actually could finally talk with them about Jesus Christ. Of course, they didn't have ears to hear but we respected their beliefs and they finally respected ours. It was if things were turning out for the better.

Little did I know, that there was nothing wrong with establishing solid ground but it was getting "too involved" and "too close" to my mother-in-law that made that all disappear. Just because some physical things change, doesn't mean the person has completely changed. I had trapped myself. I became too comfortable with my relationship with my mother-in-law and I let my guard down. I didn't understand that I could respect my mother-in-law but that it was very important to not make it possible for her to cross established boundaries. Sadly, that's where I got burned far worse than ever before. Do I think it was done intentionally on her part to get me at that point? Yes I do. Do you think my mother-in-law really wanted a relationship with me just as I wanted one with her? Sort of. Do I think that she has good intentions? Yes and no. Why did she want me to let my guard down? To once again become involved in our marriage. It only took a couple months for all that to change completely.

This past week, my mother-in-law with her non stop calling(since she has broken boundaries again); called to start a problem once again. Needless to say, the last problem we would be dealing with. Me, unbeknownst to what was going to happen once I picked up the phone and trying to keep peace, I answered like I always do. -I have no caller id-

Long story short, I allowed her to come into my marriage by becoming "too friendly". The Lord said to keep your enemies close but that doesn't mean I have to be their best buddies. The topic of her conversation: How we need to use contraception after we give birth. As well as not only her view but what Bryon's father and what her mother thinks and how they are opposed to us having more than 2 children. She worriedly stressed how we would be poor and how we would struggle. She also mentioned(since I thought we stood on good ground before) that if we didn't get our children vaccines they were going to die and we are horrible parents for not choosing to get them vaccinated.

The worst thing to possibly do is: Fire Back. As I mistakenly did. I lost control and let her get to me. But being hurt and betrayed because I trusted and respected this woman, she got the best of me. Only to use this against me to make me look like an even worse person. I blatantly stated for her to keep her nose out of my bedroom, how I was tired of her being a busy body and telling everyone else about our business, I questioned where her faith was, I questioned why she all of a sudden had no respect for our personal views and beliefs, how she needed to cut the cord, and how she was to never call again. Before hanging up, she just had to mention how unchristian I was to "yell" at her. My losing my patience lost the battle and did in fact make things worse.

Upset and hurt, I was angry with myself and a little worried to have my husband be upset with this subject; as it's been a topic all our marriage. He thought he had nipped it in the bud but I only watered it to make a thorn grow in it's place. Talking with my husband after prayer and finding some great bible verses, as well as some great Christian articles about dealing with mother-in-laws; we decided Bryon was once and for all going to end this battle. So he called her, tried to set boundaries, only to have her override them by crying and playing the "woe is me" card. So he hung up. Upset and confused, Bryon then told me there was nothing that we can do to make her change. The only thing to do is stay away and not take her calls. To let them go to the answering machine and then delete them. I guess I was expecting more from him. Being a little hormonal, I wanted him to really put her in her place as I felt she was really attacking our marriage. But as I think back how can he when she is just going to do these things again? How can we convey our beliefs to a woman who knows not Christ? How can we change water in wine? We can't. Bryon was absolutely right. He respected her enough to end the conversation by hanging up because talking to a hysterical sobbing 50+ year old woman will get him no where. He doesn't have her attention and probably never will. In turn, she did call back to call me names on the answering machine, which was deleted and the topic left alone.

We agreed that we can have a relationship from a distance but to respect her always. Just from now on, he was going to talk to her. Which in reality, is rarely. I have forgiven my mother-in-law but we have learned by using God's advice that we can only use this to make us that much more stronger.

*We still are going to look into caller id.

Damn that was fast :|

She'll probably start a new one though. Her first entry on this blog said something about people asking when she would start blogging again, so I think she's already done the deleting-and-starting-over thing once.

Oh well. I actually don't think she compares to the Lightner bitch in the other thread in terms of hate-spewing hypocrisy, and I don't think that's one's going anywhere.

The girl must have the Olympic Spirit, that was a world record flounce!

Not to fun to be the one being judged now is it little girl.

PS: If anyone has the flounce post I'd love to see it. Tried finding it via google cache but no luck.

Hey, look what I found!

tweeterbirds.blogspot.com/

Ah, she calls us a website full of hate. Ah the stupid it burns!!!

I don't know, I think that MIL has some good points. I would worry about my grandchildren living in poverty and not getting vaccinated too.

My guess is that her report of the events surrounding her MIL are greatly exaggerated.

The other pages I saved areb Midwives, An Answered Prayer (pg), Midwife Appt, and Never Forgotten (7 week miscarriage).

Let me know if you want any of these.

Hey, look what I found!

tweeterbirds.blogspot.com/

Ah, she calls us a website full of hate. Ah the stupid it burns!!!

Let's not post there so it doesn't get closed too. I think it was the Elaine comments that got to her, they would have to me too, really crude language. Sometimes you have to be a little subtle, at least for awhile.

I don't know, I think that MIL has some good points. I would worry about my grandchildren living in poverty and not getting vaccinated too.

My guess is that her report of the events surrounding her MIL are greatly exaggerated.

Given the rest of her blog, I'm guessing their is a little bit of selective memory going on.

Bryon and I hit some really rough patches as every married couple does when they lose a child. I thought this would be a good time for everyone to come together to be there for each other. My family was already there for us but with the tension between his mother and I, it wasn't. I wanted our whole family to come together to help grieve the loss of our first child, as it was important to me because this was their grandchild as well.

From this I expected a stillbirth or at least a second trimester miscarriage, but the WHOLE FAMILY is supposed to get together and sit around mourning for a 7 week miscarriage? She had one early miscarriage and thinks everyone around her needed to act like the world is coming to an end.

"Really rough patches"? What? She didn't have a kid die of cancer, she had an early miscarriage. She'll probably have another at some point, given that she doesn't believe in birth control. Fuck, one of my friends got pregnant and miscarried 9 times in a little under 2 years (she did finally have a live birth). Another friend has been trying to have a baby for 5 years, has lost 3 pregnancies, and has no living children. Come talk about how hard on your marriage it is when it's happening over and over, with no end in sight, not once with a healthy pregnancy soon after. "Rough patches" probably means that Bryon was sad for a few weeks and then wanted to move on, so she was ultrapissed that he wasn't fawning over her.

I feel sorry for her kids, since they're going to have to deal with her self-indulgent bullshit about their "lost sibling/s". The month and a half Mama won't get out of bed every time, and all the wine and pill bottles under the bed. Just like my mother! The inevitable collection of creepy angel or Precious Moments crap "representing" their "angel brothers" (amazing how they were DEFINITELY brothers, not sisters).

Hopefully Bryon vetoes a creepy "memorial" graveyard in the backyard, my dad thankfully did.

(ETA: Woo! I'm the sin in the camp!)

Remember, God's word does state to respect your parents. We didn't hear from her for over a month.

Thou shalt respect thy parents, unless you're posting how awful they are on the world wide web.

Archived