IGNORED

What's Going On in Maxhell? A Whole Lotta Nothing, Pt. 2

FundieFarmer

4 hours ago, upkacrane said:

Or the name of one of the Moodys.

Or -GASP- Teri's...:pb_eek:

The only name worst than that that I can think of would have to be "Stevanie"...:my_sick:

Stevanie Blessing Maxwell can be bezzies with Davia Lynn Waller. Oh wait. Friends aren't allowed in Maxhell, let alone bezzies 4 eva. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

It's the Maxwells we're talking about, Christopher is a lot like his father so Ruthie might not even get to be her "designated role". Let's hope that at least she won't share the same forced fate as her 'aunties'.

That's very interesting. Makes me wonder if Steve and Teri took pride in Sarah being "a little mommy" when she was that age. And, well, there's over a decade before Ruthie is of age. Steve and Teri kept on changing for the worse in the past decade, and Christopher is seeing the results. You never know.......would Steve live to see Ruthie turn 30 following in Aunt Sarah's footsteps?

19 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Stevanie Blessing Maxwell can be bezzies with Davia Lynn Waller. Oh wait. Friends aren't allowed in Maxhell, let alone bezzies 4 eva. 

LOL I was thinking of Davia when I wrote that post! Geeze, if ever the Pecan Thief and Stevehova spend a day together it will result in the most epic catfight EVER!!! Nope, not a chance for little Stevanie to be besties with anyone, let alone the daughter of a rival holier-than-thou know-it-all [add hyphenated epithet here].

1 hour ago, upkacrane said:

LOL I was thinking of Davia when I wrote that post! Geeze, if ever the Pecan Thief and Stevehova spend a day together it will result in the most epic catfight EVER!!! Nope, not a chance for little Stevanie to be besties with anyone, let alone the daughter of a rival holier-than-thou know-it-all [add hyphenated epithet here].

Pecan thief, surely? :pb_biggrin:

On June 13, 2016 at 2:13 PM, HereticHick said:

I want a fundy photographer  to do a glorious mashup of all their trends:

mummified gauze newborn, with mommy & daddy's wedding bands on its toes, lying on a railroad track.

Congrats! You gave me my first Free Jinger Laugh Out Loud in a Totally Inappropriate Place!

Random thought. If Christopher or Nathan, not sure which, is a "professional" photographer, why is Sarah the one always taking the pictures? 

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 11:41 PM, mango_fandango said:

What was the name of that thread where someone photoshopped the Maxwell ladies' heads onto that image of girls in short shorts in front of the car bonnet? Dunno when it's from but it was a good photo :pb_lol::pb_lol:

I'm sure Stevie has a copy but it has not been put on his heart to reply, so here is my saved copy. - Not my doing but fucking excellent snark who ever did do that.

maxwell.JPG

Oh - new post is up and Teri has given us a few pics  of their what some would call a vacation holiday.

Two weekends ago, Steve mentioned that he wanted to attend a memorial service in Colorado the following weekend, and John then suggested we go early and celebrate our anniversary

I bet he did!!!

The other day we simply relaxed at the cabin.

Too much information Teri!!

On 6/25/2016 at 9:19 AM, usmcmom said:

Despite her message, I think Anna Marie is a much better writer than any of the original Maxwells.  Clearly, her mother did a MUCH better job at the SOTDRT than Teri did.  Anna Marie needs to be the main author at the blog. Sorry, Sarah; your sister-in-law, though not immediate family, should take over your job. 

I agree. 

I think a person should have to take some sort of test or get a certificate of some kind before they are allowed to homeschool their children. Some people are capable of homeschooling well and others (Teri) are not. And I'm not even snarking on Teri when I say that. She was dealing with major depression and 5 extra kids thanks to her ass of a husband, which is why she had no business homeschooling.

Two weekends ago, Steve mentioned that he wanted to attend a memorial service in Colorado the following weekend, and John then suggested we go early and celebrate our anniversary.

This just makes my brain hurt. How about, "Steve mentioned that he wanted to attend a memorial service in Colorado, and John then suggested we go early and celebrate our anniversary."

1 hour ago, johnhugh said:

I'm sure Stevie has a copy but it has not been put on his heart to reply, so here is my saved copy. - Not my doing but fucking excellent snark who ever did do that.

maxwell.JPG

I am reading this in the bath  you have to be so careful reading a device in the bath. I almost dropped on lol at this!

2 hours ago, socalrules said:

Random thought. If Christopher or Nathan, not sure which, is a "professional" photographer, why is Sarah the one always taking the pictures? 

Christopher is the designated "professional photographer," but it seems that Sarah takes the better pix.  Let Christopher and Sarah have a wedding picture package "shoot-off" and we'll see who really does better.  Ah, who am I kidding?  Sarah would never challenge her talented brother, now, would she?

11 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

That's very interesting. Makes me wonder if Steve and Teri took pride in Sarah being "a little mommy" when she was that age.

Sarah didn't have to pretend. She was de facto mommy to pretty much every child born after her. 

18 hours ago, upkacrane said:

Or the name of one of the Moodys.

Or -GASP- Teri's...:pb_eek:

The only name worst than that that I can think of would have to be "Stevanie"...:my_sick:

Well, I suppose they'll use Stephanie, which is not a bad name. But probably they're reserving the name Steve/Stephen for a boy. I'm surprised they didn't name Joshua after Steve.

Are there more Maxwells expecting? 

So in their latest post, they claim that the Lord provided them with a nice cabin in Colorado.

The Lord is my travel agent, I shall not book with Expedia.

Two weekends ago, Steve mentioned that he wanted to attend a memorial service in Colorado the following weekend, and John then suggested we go early and celebrate our anniversary. After praying about it overnight, plans were quickly put in place to make it happen. The Lord graciously provided Steve and me three nights and two days in a cabin in Colorado outside Buena Vista. What a delightful gift.

Someone please explain why the hell this needed to be prayed about?  The Lord must be tiring mightily of these people. I fear that one of these days, their prayers for cabins and trucks and the like are going to go unanswered.  

Oh, that's nothing. Teri once wrote a  post on how she beseeched God for a mobile phone cover and miraculously one was supplied.

She prays for God to remind Steve to pick up a pizza.

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Are there more Maxwells expecting? 

Not that I'm aware of. I assume Elissa will be pregnant again soon, but no announcement has been made yet. And I really hope that Melanie never gets pregnant again, but it's been almost 2 years since she's had a baby, so she'll probably announce soon as well. 

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

So in their latest post, they claim that the Lord provided them with a nice cabin in Colorado.

The Lord is my travel agent, I shall not book with Expedia.

So, could someone translate this Christianese?  Does that mean they didn't have to pay anything for it?

5 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Not that I'm aware of. I assume Elissa will be pregnant again soon, but no announcement has been made yet. And I really hope that Melanie never gets pregnant again, but it's been almost 2 years since she's had a baby, so she'll probably announce soon as well. 

I hope Melanie dosen't have any more children. They got their boy so I think they should stop.  

How in the world could Christopher and The Wife of Christopher name a child Teri or Sarah???? Steve's head would explode having yet ANOTHER duplicate name in the family.

"Dad, it's a girl, we're naming her Sarah Naomi."

"We already have a Sarah!!  *sigh* I'll pray about it but I'm sure the Lord will have us call her Sarah Marie." 

2 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Someone please explain why the hell this needed to be prayed about?  The Lord must be tiring mightily of these people. I fear that one of these days, their prayers for cabins and trucks and the like are going to go unanswered.  

Come on, everyone knows that Steve is the real Lord in that bunch.  He only has to concern himself with all matters Maxwell

11 hours ago, socalrules said:

Because she is a much better photographer.  Even they know that.

They spent the second day "simply relaxing". Hard to believe a Maxwell could simply relax, not doing anything but just veg out on a couch or a deck chair. Surely they at least cleaned the ceiling fans and washed the windows of the cabin.

Whoever took the photos did a lot better job than the three designated Maxwell "photographers" ever (Joseph used to take pics, too).

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived