IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 3

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, defraudedbychipendales said:

Well, the reason for all of those TX trips last fall is out - they can go public with the Cirrus again... just sayin' Duggars

I think the reason they made the comings-and-goings of the Cirrus private is that thanks to information posted here, a reporter started stalking the airport and even asked questions of a driver or a guard or someone connected with taking Anna in to visit Josh at RA.  

I am not sure the Cirrus was going to the San Antonio area (where Jeremy would have been) was it? 

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I doubt they would care about people on a forum discussing their flights. I think it was that reporter showing up and whatnot.

• 2 weeks later...

The Cessna flew down to De Queen this morning and is already on its way back, presumably to pick up the family's shitty pr consultant and Huckabee lackey, Chad Gallagher:

Screen Shot 08-22-16 at 07.09 AM.PNG

The return flight is landing now and I'll post a screengrab shortly.

Okay so they flew to Little Rock tonight, not back to De Queen. :think:

Return flight is taking off shortly but I may not get pics up until tomorrow.

Screen Shot 08-22-16 at 08.48 PM.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Hey kids, the Cessna made an early flight this morning. Also, there was a flight a couple of weeks ago that I don't remember getting an alert for, so I'll show that one first:

Screen Shot 09-15-16 at 08.04 AM.PNG

Springdale to Monitcello, AR on August 28. Two hour flight. By car this would be nearly 300 miles and four or five hours.

Next up is what appears to be a return flight to Springdale, although the Cessna clearly made an undocumented flight somewhere in there:

Screen Shot 09-15-16 at 08.07 AM.PNG

Saline County (aka Benton, AR) to Springdale, departed at 4:30 this morning. I'm guessing John David was the only Duggar on this flight, considering how early it was, and that it left on time, hehe.

One hour flight. By car it's over 200 miles and three + hours. Benton is halfway between Little Rock and Hot Springs.

So we have a gap between August 28 and today, September 15. Also a gap between Monticello and Benton, which are located 100 miles apart, and nearly two hours, by car.

38 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

@halcionne You are so awesome! :D

Thanks, Pauly. 

I forgot to mention that I watched the episode from the other night when I saw Joy Anna's "flying lesson" mentioned in the Counting On thread. They obscured the tail number for the most part, but I caught a glimpse of the first half of it and that was definitely the Cessna we all know and love.

As for Joy's learning to fly, John David is not a pilot instructor by any means, nor is Joy in possession of a student license. Josiah is still listed as a student pilot. I confirmed all of this at faa.gov yesterday or the day before, with the usual caveat that something could have changed that hasn't hit the website yet.

To be fair to JD, my dad gave me that same 'flying lesson' when I was about 16/17. You just steer a bit, but you never have full control over acceleration and stuff. My dad was a Marine pilot with over 30 years experience and taking someone up for a 'lesson' was a common and fun activity for him. 

To me that is all this was, I have no expectation of Joy actually learning to fly. And Josiah not knowing what a cow plug was when it is used on a plane he is in theory learning to fly makes me think his license will disappear soon. 

PS - Thanks for the updates @halcionne! You always have great intel :) 

11 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

To be fair to JD, my dad gave me that same 'flying lesson' when I was about 16/17. You just steer a bit, but you never have full control over acceleration and stuff. My dad was a Marine pilot with over 30 years experience and taking someone up for a 'lesson' was a common and fun activity for him. 

To me that is all this was, I have no expectation of Joy actually learning to fly. And Josiah not knowing what a cow plug was when it is used on a plane he is in theory learning to fly makes me think his license will disappear soon. 

PS - Thanks for the updates @halcionne! You always have great intel :) 

Agreed, 100%. I had the same thought about Josiah, too. Maybe JB steered him into flight school in anticipation of JD's eventual leaving and cleaving, or it was a way to pass the time while he was at ALERT for so long. Or he just decided he's not into it.

The Cessna flew to Big Sandy this morning.

Screen Shot 09-24-16 at 09.57 AM.PNG

I wonder if the pilot was Josiah, seeing as how it took a bit longer than expected. Of course there could be other reasons for that; maybe it was windy, or something.

Fly somewhere interesting, Duggars!

Alert camp has its own airstrip? Are any of the howlers at Alert these days? Like the twins? They are about the age for fake army training

1 hour ago, kimberm said:

Alert camp has its own airstrip? Are any of the howlers at Alert these days? Like the twins? They are about the age for fake army training

Jeremiah was/is (not sure of current status) at ALERT.

5 hours ago, kimberm said:

Alert camp has its own airstrip? 

It sure does.

A new session started a week or so ago.

http://www.alertacademy.com/alert/blog/2016/09/12/unit-56-r-night/ 

http://www.alertacademy.com/alert/blog/2016/09/21/unit-56-week-one/

I don't have the patience to comb through the pictures, but I did look at the incoming class photo:

2016-09-10-3-768x512.jpg

There's a wide range of emotions on those boys' faces, lol. I don't see any Duggars, but I could be missing them. Red t-shirt in the middle of the second from the back row looks like a Keller boy, but I'm not sure.

9 hours ago, halcionne said:

It sure does.

I don't have the patience to comb through the pictures, but I did look at the incoming class photo:

2016-09-10-3-768x512.jpg

There's a wide range of emotions on those boys' faces, lol. I don't see any Duggars, but I could be missing them. Red t-shirt in the middle of the second from the back row looks like a Keller boy, but I'm not sure.

Wow, colour me surprised. I thought ALERT would be 100% white boys but it's actually 99% white boys... /sarcasm

Also, a Superman shirt?

The Superman shirt was cool. All those young men playing soldier is depressing. The amount of money spent could go towards a real education, or they could join the actual military. Oh wait, the military is pretty discerning about who they take. SOTDRT might not pass the tests.

14 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I havent been following this thread much.  Did they turn flightaware back on post smugglegate?

No; there are two planes and only one is private. Unfortunately, the main one. :(

No; there are two planes and only one is private. Unfortunately, the main one. [emoji20]

Private is no fun for FJ. How long have they had 2 planes?

On 25/9/2016 at 11:05 AM, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Wow, colour me surprised. I thought ALERT would be 100% white boys but it's actually 99% white boys... /sarcasm

Also, a Superman shirt?

Actually, it's 96% white boys. Yes, i counted. Yes, i'm bored

7 hours ago, kimberm said:

Private is no fun for FJ. How long have they had 2 planes?

*checks online, because she is a nerd*

The second plane was acquired in January 2015, which lines up, iirc, with Josiah's missing year at ALERT. Siah is a student pilot and IBLP does have a flight school in Big Sandy. Rest assured, it's accredited (or whatever the term is in this case) by the FAA, which means IBLP offers at least one diploma that isn't worthless. Sort of.

On 9/24/2016 at 7:58 PM, halcionne said:

It sure does.

2016-09-10-3-768x512.jpg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: It's apparently totally fine to run a paramilitary training camp as part of a radical fundamentalist religious movement as long as the religious movement is made up of mostly white Americans.

31 minutes ago, halcionne said:

*checks online, because she is a nerd*

The second plane was acquired in January 2015, which lines up, iirc, with Josiah's missing year at ALERT. Siah is a student pilot and IBLP does have a flight school in Big Sandy. Rest assured, it's accredited (or whatever the term is in this case) by the FAA, which means IBLP offers at least one diploma that isn't worthless. Sort of.

You wouldn't know it based on his playing stupid when TLC asked him about nose plugs or something for a plane on Counting On!

Archived